Heidi,Nickolette, and Me.(Dreams do come true)

Cloud Nine

I had to open my big mouth.......
While we're on the subject....

If any women present would be willing to give extras/discounts/freebies to me because I'm Cloud Nine, just let me know. (There even might be a comic strip appearence in it for you too.)

YOu are a funny guy cloud Nine.*
That really wasnt fun, I did not enjoy that entire thread sequence.
I promised myself I would never let anything anyone said on this board get to me personally. I crossed the line, and today rereading it all, ccure is right, the issues a dead horse.

Last edited:
Re: While we're on the subject....

Originally posted by Cloud Nine
If any women present would be willing to give extras/discounts/freebies to me because I'm Cloud Nine, just let me know. (There even might be a comic strip appearence in it for you too.)
me me me, pick me, I promise you won't be disappointed.

Originally posted by justlooking
I get even more mileage out of telling prostitutes that I'm billyS than I do out of telling them I'm SkellyChamp.

(Unfortunately, every time I tell them I'm Judge Crater, they end up surreptitiously having some guy come in and put me in a straightjacket.)

I'd be VERY suprised if you got any mileage out of telling them you're me.

When you tell them you're JC, they do that because they go into their prostitute as doctor in a mental institution character so they can get a better understanding of your motivations - the straightjacket soon follows.

Cloud Nine

Re: Re: While we're on the subject....

Originally posted by Sexywhore
me me me, pick me, I promise you won't be disappointed.
We have an opening bid.

THe bidding starts at 10% off rack rate and DFK and BBBJTC as extras.

Do I hear 20% and greek at no extra charge?

Cloud Nine

No more bids?

I guess I wasnt clear as to what you're getting....

Ladies,
If you bid for my services you will get a multitude of bonuses that your advertising dollar CANNOT buy.

Because you are giving a freebie to the 2398th most respected PMB poster in the Mongomery and Bucks county, Pennsylvania area the review may weigh heavily upon many naieve and unsuspecting johns. I guarantee a highly positive review!

The review will contain such phrases as:

"Playboy material"
"I had to pinch myself to make sure I wasnt dreaming"
"She looked much better than her pictures"
"She was an angel sent straight from heaven into my lap!"
"Treat her nice boys, she's a keeper."
"What was even more amazing was that her service was even better than her looks."
"It was the best BBBJ I ever had and I have had alot."
"She swallowed every drop"
"She was both a PSE AND a GFE."
"At first I was going to keep her for myself, but I just had to share."
"Her pussy was the tightest I ever had."
"I made her come five times with my DATY skills and she wasnt faking it."
"She loved having sex and it showed"
"Her pussy had a fresh sweet taste"
"I thought I died and went to heaven"

But wait there's more!

Not only will you get an appearance in a Cloud Nine Comic, a glowing review from a well respected PMB poster, but you will also get a john that gives you flowers, perfumes and chocolates! Yes, that's right! Act now and you will get a wooing session for free!* Not only that, I am pretty lame in the sack and usually only can get it up for one pop (2 on rare occasions, when Im extra randy) so you dont even have to work that hard! Plus I am a "charmer" in the Judge's john categorization schemes, so I waste precious session time on trying to impress you with my awful jokes.

So don't delay, operators are standing by!

* Void pierce or stalking is an extra charge.

Last edited:
HH:

I do look smashing in ties. I've got a collection of old fashioned regimental ties that I am exceptionally fond of. Since hvb proclaimed her opinion that I'm gay, I've decided to be gay for awhile to expand my writing.

jl:

Do you know how to get out of a straitjacket without assistance? If you are to impersonate me, you'll have to learn how. It requires a certain flexibility.

Helpful hint for successfully impersonating JC: Burst out laughing for no apparent reason prior to, during and after your sessions.

Last edited:
"A guy tells you he swallows, and you think him wearing teal is "a bit gay"?"-SB

"Helpful hint for successfully impersonating JC: Burst out laughing for no apparent reason prior to, during and after your sessions."-JC

These two statements are the reason I keep coming back to UG over and over. I'd addicted to nuttiness like this. Fucking lunatics!
my 2 1/2 cents,
f to the w

Originally posted by Cloud Nine
No more bids?

I guess I wasnt clear as to what you're getting....

Ladies,
If you bid for my services you will get a multitude of bonuses that your advertising dollar CANNOT buy.

Because you are giving a freebie to the 2398th most respected PMB poster in the Mongomery and Bucks county, Pennsylvania area the review may weigh heavily upon many naieve and unsuspecting johns. I guarantee a highly positive review!

The review will contain such phrases as:

"Playboy material"
"I had to pinch myself to make sure I wasnt dreaming"
"She looked much better than her pictures"
"She was an angel sent straight from heaven into my lap!"
"Treat her nice boys, she's a keeper."
"What was even more amazing was that her service was even better than her looks."
"It was the best BBBJ I ever had and I have had alot."
"She swallowed every drop"
"She was both a PSE AND a GFE."
"At first I was going to keep her for myself, but I just had to share."
"Her pussy was the tightest I ever had."
"I made her come five times with my DATY skills and she wasnt faking it."
"She loved having sex and it showed"
"Her pussy had a fresh sweet taste"
"I thought I died and went to heaven"

But wait there's more!

Not only will you get an appearance in a Cloud Nine Comic, a glowing review from a well respected PMB poster, but you will also get a john that gives you flowers, perfumes and chocolates! Yes, that's right! Act now and you will get a wooing session for free!* Not only that, I am pretty lame in the sack and usually only can get it up for one pop (2 on rare occasions, when Im extra randy) so you dont even have to work that hard! Plus I am a "charmer" in the Judge's john categorization schemes, so I waste precious session time on trying to impress you with my awful jokes.

So don't delay, operators are standing by!

* Void pierce or stalking is an extra charge.
THIS is funny.....LOL :D

I keep getting an image of the Crazy Eddie announcer making the pitch......

How about we have BMM & Ozzy get in the ring for a charity boxing event? Say $20 a ticket. All proceeds go to the winner's choice of charitable organization. And no Julie's is not qualified 501(c)3 organization, sorry Bill F.

along came mary . . .

Originally posted by Judge Crater
I do look smashing in ties. I've got a collection of old fashioned regimental ties that I am exceptionally fond of. Since hvb proclaimed her opinion that I'm gay, I've decided to be gay for awhile to expand my writing.
roman soldier short haircut AND regimental tie? u'd be the pinup boy of the year at the crowbar. now, wax ALL yr body hair.

he's got a look,
hvb

Last edited:
Even though I started shaving when I was 13, I never had any body hair. Only know that I'm older has the hair started growing just a small bit on my chest, thighs and back. I'm kind of suprised that it ever happened. And I'm keeping it.