Heidi,Nickolette, and Me.(Dreams do come true)

I guess if you consider her returning my call special treatment, I agree with you.
My donation made this possible, nothing else.

Last edited:
bigmadm

for someone as nice to me as u are i would take ya to lunch

id take ozzy to lunch as well even if we never met..he can be a dick at times but hes honest besides he has good taste in music

I would book a john I see once a week faithfully for one year in a heartbeat, especally with short notice.

There is nothing wrong with a john that sees you religiously being offered great deals. Once you build a "relationship" with a girl you too can be considered the "great client"

Just keep booking her and paying her well.

Happy Birthday BMM!

Last edited:
Originally posted by greekgirlinnj
bigmadm

for someone as nice to me as u are i would take ya to lunch

id take ozzy to lunch as well even if we never met..he can be a dick at times but hes honest besides he has good taste in music
I listen to whatever my wife or kids left in my CD player in the car.One day Im bopping to Club music, the next day Im listening to six feet from the edge.

I always thought special treatment would be like Heidi doing certain or special sexual acts for me and no one else.. To me, that is special treatment. That, unless she marries me, will never happen. She has rules and I respect her body and her wishes.
Maybe thats why she treats me right. I dont seem to get anything special from her. I dont get a special rate. I dont get a special service. What I get, is a girl that is willing to wake up for me early. There isnt a fucking girl besides Angel, or a Tia, that will meet me early. Yeah, they all say ok, but I sit in a room with my thumb up my ass until they show up and always have some bullshit excuse.
Most of the times, the ageny cant even wake the girl up or she doesnt check in.
So, Ill keep seeing her and I hope whatever anyone thinks is special, she keeps doing for me.

bigmadm

i remember a certain morning around 830 am u calling and i couldnt because i had bookings already and i was up because i was heading to the gym..

i bet alot of girls would get up early

bigmadm

i see what u are saying now..im sure heidi appreciates all u do for her, meaning the appts..how could she not

she seems like a level headed lady..

if i dont see u for lunch happy birthday funny man

I hate to break the news to you and this is getting to be a waste of time but I'll say it one last time.. you don't have the biggest wallet, dick or personality that Heidi has ever met...... You have the biggest board persona. BMM... you readily admit that you don't spend over a certain price point and often work out multi hr deals with all the girls.... how about the guys who blindly walk in to a room and throw down double or triple a girls normal fee without blinking an eye? So you're not the big free spending cowboy that you think you are. You may spend allot because you do this every day but I'd bet that session by session I out spend you and am more generous to the girls.... And I can also assure you that you are no nicer or less demanding than I am when meeting a girl..... but unless I tell them I'm Ozzy I don't get call backs or treatment any more special than the average schmo.

I guarantee you that if I called as "Ozzy" that I'd get a call back and more… although after trashing her best client that’s probably moot now as well. Oh well..... it's her loss for never seeing me as joe schmo.

What beef you have with me is something I dont understand.
But Im pretty sure you must have an agenda.
I guess she must make some call backs because there are alot of guys that post here about time spent with her.

Im sure you are nicer than me, and I have no doubt you tip bigger than me.
(dick size, not important to me, I satisfied with what I have)

Last edited:
I never try to bring money up as an issue anywhere. Why does anyone care what I spend or you spend. YOu are making that an issue.
I dont count anyone elses money. Its a stupid fucking thing to do.

I only wish you the best Ozzy, I hope you straighten out your problem with call backs with Heidi. You really might like her.She a lovely girl.

Last edited:
WHO THE FUCK CARES IF SOMEONE GETS SPECIAL TREATMENT

ozzy i will almost bet that the brazillian crew u know whom are amazing looking gave u special treatment because u were a good customer and probably took care of them

it really shouldnt matter if a good and repeat customer gets special treatment

special treatment

I agree with BMM and GG in this situation. The special client always gets the best treatment. Thats one of the reasons I try to see fewer providers more often to receive that same special treatment. I got special treatment from Gabby as well because I was a good client for her.

Speaking of special treatment, I wouldnt mind getting some from you GG...I'm gonna have to start making appts with you..

i mean let me give an example

one morning bigmadm calls but im booked with just 2 one hour appts..now i could cancel with the 2 one hour appts and lie to them and go see bigmadm where ill make more money in three hours then in 2 one hour appts..but like i explained to him he wouldnt want me to cancel on them (he didnt ask me to) because he would be pissed if a chick did it to him..

trust me bigmadm doesnt book me but..i have seen him in the past..hes a funny fuck and an actual nice guy

ok now back to this hot review...

ps ozzy of course if some of you guys threw your name to most providers or agencies you would get special treatment lets all be honest

one more thing

I view all appts as i would be reviewd wether i have seen them before or not..yes MOST of the time i enjoy a mans company but sometimes i wass say get that ugly fucking dick away from me..but u cant let that show through the session..

One more thing, I also believe its a comfort thing.
When a girl gets to know someone, that she comfortable with, the session will just naturally go that much better.
Let me give an example:
Lets say my buddy on this board, Kromrider, decides to take me along next tuesday up to Julies with him. He gets me in, he makes it easy for me. (remember, this is all hypothetical)
We both want to see a girl named Lola, whatever, Name is not important. Hes seen her 6 times, me my first visit.
Being the gentleman he is, he says BMM, since its your first visit, you go for it. So I do, and guess what, I dont believe Id get the same service from that girl that he would, only because shes knows him well and feels that much more comfortable with him.
It works like this with any girl. They may offer every man great service, but they are only human, and when they have that session that is in their comfort zone, they can relax more and Im sure it reflects during the session.
Only my opinion, but I find it to be quite true with alot of girls I see once, or 20 times.
And on the flip side, Im willing to bet alot of hobbyist feel there is a comfort zone they would rather have for each session.
Its nice when you know you can go pee without being worried the girl is going to go through your wallet.
Or you dont have to worry about her telling anyone you have a 2 inch dick and youre embarrassed.(but they are a damn hard working 2 inches.)

Last edited:
thanx jim and everyone else.
But I think this term SFT, is like YMMV.
What constitutes special treatment. Is it that someone always returns my calls?
If providers are offering more sexually to their clients...like lets say a bbbj vs a cbj, ok.....thats something I can grasp.
But since this all started by referring to Heidi, I dont think she gives me preferential treatment other than giving me the time slots I want, but I book a week in advance, and its 3 hours, so why wouldnt she. Its good business.
Theres been plenty of times, when I call her last minute, and shes in city and cant see me out here in the sticks.

Heidi did give me something special yesterday, I must admit.
She gave me her best rendition of happy birthday Mr. President, as performed by that famous blond bombshell, but I have to admit....Heidi leaning over me, 38 Ds 6 inches from my face, and her sweet voice, topped what the president had.
And she was accompanied by Nicky

There have been a few girls I remember that gave me real special treatment, but only because they were told to by the boss because I was a very frequent flyer.
It had nothing to do with my posting handle, because I didnt even post back then.
I knew the girls treated me good, and when asked, told me the boss said take care of him, hes a once a week regular.
Big fucking deal. I paid plenty.
Im sorry to keep going on with this.

Last edited: