Football

pokler

Power Bottom
Also Jackson just isn't that good of a passer.

He overthrew a lot of open receivers yesterday. This is why when during the off season last year some of you wanted him for the Jets I argued against it.

Besides Jackson, Baltimore just made too many stupid penalties.

The stupidest was the taunting by Flowers.
What a Jackass. I don't like taunting in any sport. But look how stupid it made him look.
He loses 15 yards on that play.
And the fact he fumbled on the goal line is just too good! Karma baby!
Ravens seemed intimated the whole game.

You can’t win playoff games with a lopsided turnover ratio. Also, Harbaugh is an overrated coach. I fully understand why teams rely on the passing game when they are losing, but the Ravens were never trailing by enough to abandon the run the way that they did. The Chiefs were blitzing constantly and the Ravens #1 rush offense should have taken advantage of that. They could have ran the ball the entire game and put up more than the 17 points they needed.

But unfortunately, Mahomes and Reid are too polished and experienced to make the mistakes that Harbaugh and Lamar made.

I didn't get that. To me they seemed cocky and undisciplined. Too much ghetto attitude.
Kelce was no saint either. Throwing Tuckers helmet and balls aside before the game was a dick move. And after every play he made, he taunted. After the game too, no humbleness in victory.
I fucking hate that guy lol.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Kelce was no saint either. Throwing Tuckers helmet and balls aside before the game was a dick move. And after every play he made, he taunted. After the game too, no humbleness in victory.
You're not alone obviously. It seems the Ravens were going after him because there seemed to be drama on almost every play with him jawing or pushing after the play.

It does seem he's more a dick then a stand up respected guy.

I didn't see anything after the game because I shut it right off. Was he gloating?

That's another thing that annoys me, poor winners, like Angela Reese.

Lamars regular season passer rating is 98 playoff passing rating is 75.

Mahomes, regular 103, post season 106.

Most passer ratings in post season will go down a bit cause usually you are playing a top defense. But over 20 points is excessive.

Two other QBs with higher passer rating in post season. Montana and Aikman. Brady, his actually went a 2-3 points.

That's another thing that annoys me, poor winners, like Angela Reese.
i was listening on the radio. No one made a big deal about it, but he took a shot at the Bills again, and then said “we sent Lamar home”. Nothing too crazy, but it just made me hate him more than I already do.

Lamars regular season passer rating is 98 playoff passing rating is 75.

Mahomes, regular 103, post season 106.

Most passer ratings in post season will go down a bit cause usually you are playing a top defense. But over 20 points is excessive.

Two other QBs with higher passer rating in post season. Montana and Aikman. Brady, his actually went a 2-3 points.
He will never get the credit for it because #1 his team always finds epic ways to lose and #2 there is a narrative out there about him being a “turnover machine”, but playoff Josh Allen is a bad motherfucker. Reg season passer rating is 92, playoffs is 100

You can’t win playoff games with a lopsided turnover ratio. Also, Harbaugh is an overrated coach. I fully understand why teams rely on the passing game when they are losing, but the Ravens were never trailing by enough to abandon the run the way that they did. The Chiefs were blitzing constantly and the Ravens #1 rush offense should have taken advantage of that. They could have ran the ball the entire game and put up more than the 17 points they needed.

But unfortunately, Mahomes and Reid are too polished and experienced to make the mistakes that Harbaugh and Lamar made.

I have to disagree with you @frogger54 about Harbaugh being overrated.

In 16 seasons as Ravens HC, he has won 160 games and lost 99.
Has made the playoffs 11 seasons
Has only had 2 losing records in a season (5-11 / 8-9)
1 Super Bowl Win

As a Jets fan, I would take half that production and be happy.

Chiefs DEF won that game, they contained Lamar for the most part and forced him to throw the ball, he had 5 completions at halftime and 1 was to himself. They lack a true RB1 type and an alpha WR1 as well.

Throw in the dumb penalties and it was a total bust, they chocked as a team, at home no less.

I hate the outcome in both games, I have no interest in a Chiefs / 49er's SB - But the NFL is going to eat it up with all the new Swifty fans snatching up gear and tuning in.[/QUOTE]

The Lions, OMG how disappointing that was too watch.
ALWAYS take the points in a playoff game, none the less the NFC Championship. No time to be cute with going for it on multiple 4th downs. TAKE THE POINTS DAN, "LACES OUT, Dan!"

The Gibbs fumble, that ridiculous lucky catch by Aiyuk, the two terrible drops by Reynolds, head coach passing on 2 FG opportunities, SMH.
49-ers got lucky, they should have lost last weekend to the Packers.

So Lamar Jackson proves again that a run first QB will never win a big game in the NFL.
Randall Cunningham
Michael Vick
RG3

They are all spectacular to watch and make amazing plays.

In fact Jackson made two unreal plays yesterday including the one where he caught his own pass.

But when push comes to shove, when the game is on the line you need a guy in the pocket making plays down field.
Also see Steelers Kordell Stewart.
The only exception is Steelers Ben Rothlesberger, who became a better QB, one he stopped the run first mentality

I have to disagree with you @frogger54 about Harbaugh being overrated.

In 16 seasons as Ravens HC, he has won 160 games and lost 99.
Has made the playoffs 11 seasons
Has only had 2 losing records in a season (5-11 / 8-9)
1 Super Bowl Win

As a Jets fan, I would take half that production and be happy.

fair enough. I say overrated because he’s talked about with the greats. I don’t put him on that level. He is tied for 6th on my list of current coac

1.Belichick
2. Reid
3.Tomlin
4.Shanahan
5.Pederson
6.Harbaugh/Carrol,

but I understand that Jet fans should want to Kill for that resume.

Also see Steelers Kordell Stewart.
The only exception is Steelers Ben Rothlesberger, who became a better QB, one he stopped the run first mentality
Steve Young would like a word here lol

Please indulge my thoughts on the Chiefs, (and Kelce) as an avid fan from the 60’s, and totally biased.

The pregame incident, Kelce kicking Justin Tucker’s helmet and ball was provoked and called for in my extremely prejudiced and biased opinion, being an avid Chief’s fan since the 60’s.

Mahomes was warming up on that end of the field surrounded by Chiefs, and Tucker sets down his football and helmet in Mahomes’ space, disrespecting him, which could lead to Mahomes falling down. Kelce goes Neanderthal mode to protect his bread and butter that’s putting the duo into the Hall.

It was a show of force to set the tone that KC can be just as tough and ghetto as the Ravens.

Hey, when guests come to my house, they are treated well. The very best coffee, fine pastry, good conversation, at the very least.

fair enough. I say overrated because he’s talked about with the greats. I don’t put him on that level. He is tied for 6th on my list of current coac

1.Belichick
2. Reid
3.Tomlin
4.Shanahan
5.Pederson
6.Harbaugh/Carrol,

but I understand that Jet fans should want to Kill for that resume.

Steve Young would like a word here lol
Steve Young wasn't run first. He was a good runner, but not run first.

Please indulge my thoughts on the Chiefs, (and Kelce) as an avid fan from the 60’s, and totally biased.

The pregame incident, Kelce kicking Justin Tucker’s helmet and ball was provoked and called for in my extremely prejudiced and biased opinion, being an avid Chief’s fan since the 60’s.

Mahomes was warming up on that end of the field surrounded by Chiefs, and Tucker sets down his football and helmet in Mahomes’ space, disrespecting him, which could lead to Mahomes falling down. Kelce goes Neanderthal mode to protect his bread and butter that’s putting the duo into the Hall.

It was a show of force to set the tone that KC can be just as tough and ghetto as the Ravens.

Hey, when guests come to my house, they are treated well. The very best coffee, fine pastry, good conversation, at the very least.
The problem with it, FOR ME, was that it was the Kelce and Mahomes doing it.

If it were Allen and Diggs doing the same exact thing, I would have applaud it.

I am just bitter lol