Football

The better question is who is better; Simms or Eli Manning.
I like them both. But, Eli’s one desperation escape and throw to David Tyree (insane willpower and concentration to hold that ball on his helmet) in Super Bowl 42 against the 16-0 Patriots, is one of the most iconic plays in NFL history. That drive to ice the win by Eli against the most prestigious and vicious Patriot team in their dynasty puts Eli Manning on top. Even though a lot of his regular season play was not always stellar.

Who is a better QB Phil Simms or Joe Montana?
Prior to Brady and Mahomes, when one mentioned the name “Montana,” you were obligated to do one of the following: genuflect, make the sign of the cross or prostrate yourself in honor of the mention of his lofty name. He is the modern archetype for the those that followed.

Simms was considered “a really good QB “ but not a “Joe Cool.” Guy had ice water in his veins. He literally craved pressure. He came alive when the fire burned mortals.

"The Catch" / January 10th 1982 / Dwight Clark
I was a closet Cowboys / Danny White fan
I was broken for a few days after that.

Montana ALL day over Simms
Eli over Simms - If for only 1 fact, Eli was never hurt

Big Dan could through to dimes out on the field however not a true GOAT.
Dan Marino was an absolutely thrilling QB, rugged, powerful, confident, imposing stud, with a cannon and a quick release.

Had a great rookie season. Went to the Super Bowl in his second season. Didn’t matter that he lost. Everyone thought he would be there many more times based on his phenomenal talent.

Had a great relationship with Don Shula. Clayton, Duper and Mc Duffie were great receivers.

Never caught the breaks. Would love to see a guy like that have a couple of rings. But, he’s still in the “THE HALL!!!”

I wouldn’t bet against the Chiefs. Especially after they owned Baltimore
I think thats what Vegas is banking on - All the "don't count out the chiefs" and Swifty fans pulling for the chiefs too win, so the oddsmakers make it even more juicy and give the fair weather chiefs fans even more reason to bet them by getting the points.

For me simply, deep dive and Chiefs run DEF is not that good, 49ers run offense was tops in the league.
For this cat, in CMC I trust.
I think Kittle will also thrive in this game inside the seams.

Good luck to all placing bets

I think thats what Vegas is banking on - All the "don't count out the chiefs" and Swifty fans pulling for the chiefs too win, so the oddsmakers make it even more juicy and give the fair weather chiefs fans even more reason to bet them by getting the points.

For me simply, deep dive and Chiefs run DEF is not that good, 49ers run offense was tops in the league.
For this cat, in CMC I trust.
I think Kittle will also thrive in this game inside the seams.

Good luck to all placing bets
I’m actually surprised at the line, SF didn’t impress me at all against the Packers, they really should have lost that game. Then the following week they gave up 3 first half td’s to the Lions. Not comfortable with them, I’m taking KC.

KC is a desperate team. “Us against the world.” Mahomes is chasing Brady and needs this one really badly. They don’t come easy. Everybody is sucking it up and manning up big time, especially after a subpar season.

Their last three games were “gutsy” performances. They have this “come hell or high water” mentality. They know what they’re up against, the likes of: Deebo Samuel, CMC, a budding Purdy, Aiyuk, Williams, Warner, Bosa; not to mention Kittle.

But, you have to believe that Andy Reid and company will be able to play four more quarters and come out on top.

The all-important “refs” should be be pulling for KC. This “Swift” phenomenon has catapulted the NFL into a whole new stratosphere of popularity, and the generation of a huge stream of NFL income. A KC victory and the iconic lovers embracing (Kelce & Swift) each other on the 50 yard line, is a Disney/Hollywood image that the NFL just can’t let slip away. Their wholesomeness can literally put mongers out of business. Kelce should hide a diamond ring behind the Gatorade and propose marriage upon winning.

The refs losing their eyesight on a couple of key holding calls on KC, and regaining 20/20 vision on similar SF infractions will complement the efforts of great Chiefs’ play calling and the indomitable will of Mahomes, and the tough KC resolve. Shanahan and Purdy will have to wait a year or two, just like Reid waited in Philly.

Got to take the Chiefs in a comfortable win. They will “pull out all the stops” for this final victory.

But, I haven’t betted on anything since 1977, when I starved for one week being scammed my 20 bucks lunch money on 56th Street and Broadway in a hustler street game on a cardboard box of “Three Card Monte.”

I’m actually surprised at the line, SF didn’t impress me at all against the Packers, they really should have lost that game. Then the following week they gave up 3 first half td’s to the Lions. Not comfortable with them, I’m taking KC.
My sentiments exactly. Not sure why the game isn't pick 'em. I like KC to win 31-27.