Football

I'm not a fan of either team, but I was "rooting" for the Bengals for no particular reason. That hit was definitely out of bounds and not a flop. I do not believe it was intentional though, cause that LB was just busting ass to the play. 10 years ago that wasn't a penalty, but the NFL now. No Fun League.
I agree. It was definitely a pan ally that has to be called. That play basically cost Cincy the game or at least the chance to go to OT.

I'm not a fan of either team, but I was "rooting" for the Bengals for no particular reason. That hit was definitely out of bounds and not a flop. I do not believe it was intentional though, cause that LB was just busting ass to the play. 10 years ago that wasn't a penalty, but the NFL now. No Fun League.
A stupid hit that may have cost the Bengals their season. You just have to be smarter than that. Clearly a penalty, I knew the flag would be immediate.

Actually the players involved said it was the correct call. Are the refs not suppose to call it just to make the game more exciting ?
It was a ticky tack technical call that decided a Super Bowl. Horrible job by that official. The flag HAS got to stay in the pocket in that scenario unless it is egregious.

On the other hand, all players know to never leave the game in the hands of the refs. The Eagles lost because their highly touted defensive players and coaching staff failed to execute when it mattered most. Same for the punt coverage unit.

No, the NFL isn’t rigged but the Chiefs (to their credit) always seem to capitalize and benefit when the refs make questionable calls and non calls… And side note, I hate them.

pokler

Power Bottom
It was a ticky tack technical call that decided a Super Bowl. Horrible job by that official. The flag HAS got to stay in the pocket in that scenario unless it is egregious.

On the other hand, all players know to never leave the game in the hands of the refs. The Eagles lost because their highly touted defensive players and coaching staff failed to execute when it mattered most. Same for the punt coverage unit.

No, the NFL isn’t rigged but the Chiefs (to their credit) always seem to capitalize and benefit when the refs make questionable calls and non calls… And side note, I hate them.
After the game, Bradberry pleaded guilty: “It was a holding. I tugged on the jersey.”

It was holding plain and simple . Do you know something Bradberry does not , or refs ?
Were you on the field ? Or are saying the Eagles should get a pass and ruin the integrity of NFL?

The Chiefs made the right adjustments at half time and flat out, Out coached and played the Eagles.

After the game, Bradberry pleaded guilty: “It was a holding. I tugged on the jersey.”

It was holding plain and simple . Do you know something Bradberry does not , or refs ?
Were you on the field ? Or are saying the Eagles should get a pass and ruin the integrity of NFL?
Integrity of the NFL :p… Thats a good one lol