Football

Okay, how is Wild Card Weekend going to end?

Will Brady and the Bucs yet again rise to the occasion and situationally dominate the on-and-off Cowboys?

Or will the Cowboys at least move on and give Jerry a moment of glee after all the dough and heartache he’s been pouring into that franchise?

Tom, yet again, somehow seems poised, dangerous, and ready to conjure up a win.

Any thoughts, boys?

Will Brady and the Bucs yet again rise to the occasion and situationally dominate the on-and-off Cowboys?

Or will the Cowboys at least move on and give Jerry a moment of glee after all the dough and heartache he’s been pouring into that franchise?

Any thoughts, boys?
As much as I hate the Cowboys.
I don’t see Tampa winning.
They are old and a shell of that Superbowl team that won a couple of years back.
In fact. I can see them moving on from Todd Bowles by the end of the week with a loss.

I’ll still be rooting for Brady.

Any thoughts, boys?
The Cowboys should be a six point favorite, they will win 34-24. They are a better team.

Tom has no more genies in the bottle. Time to retire and find his next supermodel.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Remember when all the "critics" (I'm talking sports writers and talking heads) panned the Giants for passing on Sam Donaldson and picking Barkley a few years ago?
Mostly they said in a few years we'd find out if that would regret that decision.

Well I guess not. Giants have their franchise QB and Jets are 0 for 2 trying to draft one since then.

Remember when all the "critics" (I'm talking sports writers and talking heads) panned the Giants for passing on Sam Donaldson and picking Barkley a few years ago?
Mostly they said in a few years we'd find out if that would regret that decision.

Well I guess not. Giants have their franchise QB and Jets are 0 for 2 trying to draft one since then.
I think you mean Sam Darnold. Sam Donaldson was a journalist, but given how Darnold has played, I think Donaldson may have given Darnold a run for his money.

So you can also say why didn’t they pick Josh Allen that draft?
Plus , it’s Donald, not Yankee 3rd Basement, Donaldson. Lol

billyS

Reign of Terror
So you can also say why didn’t they pick Josh Allen that draft?
Plus , it’s Donald, not Yankee 3rd Basement, Donaldson. Lol
I think because I type Donaldson so often it auto corrected it.

For the record, at the time I thought they were crazy for picking a running back that high when all those supposed blue chip QB's were available.

I bring up Donald and Barkley though because at the time it was said those two would always be linked and that draft revisited in the future as it affected the fortune of each of the New York franchises.

The Giants we’re still confident in Eli‘s ability in 2018, starting every game, during Barkley’s first season. I loved getting Barkley at the time. Given that the 2019 crop of QB’s wasn’t the strongest, their faith in Daniel Jones was rewarded.

The Giants we’re still confident in Eli‘s ability in 2018, starting every game, during Barkley’s first season. I loved getting Barkley at the time. Given that the 2019 crop of QB’s wasn’t the strongest, their faith in Daniel Jones was rewarded.
Daniel Jones arrived the other night with a complete game. He was a diamond in the rough and a work in progress. Daboll and staff put a lot of work in him, and the keen coaching and patience paid off. Daniel Jones is coachable and heavily coached. He fits well into this excellently coached Giant system.

I think because I type Donaldson so often it auto corrected it.

For the record, at the time I thought they were crazy for picking a running back that high when all those supposed blue chip QB's were available.

I bring up Donald and Barkley though because at the time it was said those two would always be linked and that draft revisited in the future as it affected the fortune of each of the New York franchises.
No, I get it. As a Jets fan, I love Barkley. But you know what? I read and listen to as much pre draft stuff as anybody possibly can. Very single mock draft and draft expert had the Giants picking Barkley. Of coarse, he gets hurt,
Then everyone says, that’s why you don’t pick a RB that high. Plus , all those draft guru’s, had Darnold going one to the browns. Why didn’t they have Giants picking Josh Allen? They were all wrong.

pokler

Power Bottom
4 missed extra points? Reminds of of Knobloch the Yankees 2cd baseman who just stopped being able to make routine throws for unexplained reason.

Let's pick 'em and post 'em for this weekend:

Jags @ Chiefs - I like the Chiefs to cover the 8.5 point spread. A well rested Mahomes will put an end to the Jags cinderella story. 37-20.

Giants @ Eagles - I hate to pick against my G-men, but Philadelphia is a hostile environment and their defense, especially at home is one of the best in football. Eagles to win 24-7. I still will root for the Giants but just can't bet them.

Bengals @ Bills - I like the Bengals to cover, getting 5.5 points and will bet them on the money line. I have a bias against the Bills, I don't think that Josh Allen is as good as people make him out to be. Before the Damar Hamlin near tragedy, I believe that the Bengals would have rolled to victory. I've seen too many Bills games where they let teams hang around in games that they should win by two touchdowns. The Dolphins game was no exception. Bengals to upset - 37-34. I think this will be the best game of the four play off games.

Cowboys @ 49ers - toughest game for me to pick, but I'm going with the 49er's and laying the four points. Their #1 ranked defense will be too much for Dak. 49ers win easily 27-17.

Let's hear more thoughts on the games.

For me: Chiefs over Jags, Eagles over Giants, Bengals over Bills (although I'd like to see the Bills win the Super Bowl this year, just so they could go 7-10 next season!) and 49ers over Cowboys. Skip's tears are going to be so delicious on Monday morning!!!