Football

Chargers are gonna Charger...

And I think the Dolphins are going to play tomorrow like the Seahawks did today: be close for a while and then just run out of answers for the Bills offense.

I’m just looking forward to Brady knocking the Cowboys out .I know he ain’t going all the way. But to see “America Team” up in arms and watching Jerry Jones fire half of his staff (like he does every year) is priceless.

The game to watch is Jags vs Chargers. These two QBs will be the face of the league for the next 15 years.
Your last statement was right on. That’s for sure.

What a game, team never gave up. Ballsy move by Peterson to go for that 2 point conversion. One of the better games I have watched in awhile.
Doug Pederson has those big balls, big thrill for the game he loves, backed by big confidence in his boys that were coached as well as they could be to get there. He is a real pleasure to watch. His enthusiasm and appreciation for his players is something special.

Great performance by Daniel Jones, he made everyone a believer today and there should be no more doubts about him. Given a decent offensive line he is a top 10 quarterback maybe even top 5 the way he is improving. What Daboll did for Josh Allen he has done for Daniel Jones.
I thought that roughing the passer call on Dexter was going to cost us the game. One of the worst calls I ever saw. Boy, was I livid.