East Village ASSCon - why not?

What's keeping you from going to ASSCon?

• I don't go to events like this one.

Votes: 10 13.3%
  • I don't like the East Village.

Votes: 7 9.3%
  • Too hard to park.

Votes: 9 12.0%
  • Not easily accessable enough via public transportation.

Votes: 3 4.0%
  • I've been to ASSCon a bunch, and I'm getting burnt out on it.

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • I like other promoters/events better.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not enough girls.

Votes: 7 9.3%
  • Don't like the demographics.

Votes: 14 18.7%
  • It's the economy, stupid.

Votes: 13 17.3%
  • I need more notice that it's going to happen.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I can't find out exactly where it is at.

Votes: 8 10.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
since I'm not a big time money maker, I go every 2-3 weeks. What confuses me is that after the VIP, some girls ask for tips, some don't. Do the girls split the keep with mgmnt and require tips or am I just a sucker?

SUNDAY JULY 20th ONLY

VIP Power - Hitter Special

UNLIMITED trips to the VIP Room
for a $30 flat fee.

The party starts at 4pm.

CYA there.

The Champagne of Private Parties
“If it's better than this...you must be dreaming."

Last edited:
What are you talking about?

Are you claiming that these girls don't have pimps because WE don't see them walking the floor next to the girls?

Or are you claiming that the girls don't split their take with them?

For your information I have met some of them... At least one of them used to hang out at F-Stop in his white Caddilac parked right in front of the door. You couldn't miss him since he constantly had a parade of girl going in and out and upstairs back to F/Stop.

Last edited:
Originally posted by VV
What are you talking about?

Well, originally I was talking about what the other guy asked about. Then you seemed to have changed the subject.

Are you claiming that these girls don't have pimps because WE don't see them walking the floor next to the girls?

Of course not. Are you?

Or are you claiming that the girls don't split their take with them?

Of course not. For that matter, I can't guarantee they don't send money home to their grandmothers or don't adopt starving children in South America for just 99 cents a day, the price of a cup of coffee.

I was claiming that the girls don't split their take with ASSCon *MANAGEMENT*, which is what that guy *ASKED* in wondering whether or not it was "required" to tip them extra.

For your information I have met some of them... At least one of them used to hang out at F-Stop in his white Caddilac parked right in front of the door. You couldn't miss him since he constantly had a parade of girl going in and out and upstairs back to F/Stop.

For your information, we've ALL met that guy at F/Stop.

What I was referring to was your claim that EVERY time you've talked to a black girl at an underground event about going off-site, she's steered you straight to her pimp for a pre-consult. I was commenting on how that seems to make you rather unique, since I've never once had a girl bring that up when pitching me for after-hours. Then again, I don't take them up on those offers, but I do know one gentleman we're both quite familiar with who used to make a habit of taking Passion girls off-site. And AFAIK, not ONE ever asked him to meet with her pimp first. And certainly it was no problem to find pimped out girls at Passion. Many would come there late at night straight from the strolls.

But more to that specific point, I remember once being with you at a Brooklyn spot where you were interested in one of the black girls & inquired about future off-premises action & in that case she said she DOESN'T do that & didn't give you her number. Are you claiming THAT'S the M.O. of a "pimped-out" girl? Or was that the "exception that proves the rule"?

Last edited:
Originally posted by nuthin
Of course not. For that matter, I can't guarantee they don't send money home to their grandmothers or don't adopt starving children in South America for just 99 cents a day, the price of a cup of coffee.

I was claiming that the girls don't split their take with ASSCon *MANAGEMENT*, which is what that guy *ASKED* in wondering whether or not it was "required" to tip them extra.
Doesn’t *MANAGEMENT* include the pimp?

For your information, we've ALL met that guy at F/Stop.

I never implied that I was special, nor the only, or one of privileged few who who met any pimps... I said clearly in my post above that he was always parked in front of F/Stop....

In addition, he used to often hang out upstairs inside F/Stop. So how could I possibly assume you and everyone else hasn't met him.

What I was referring to was your claim that EVERY time you've talked to a black girl at an underground event about going off-site, she's steered you straight to her pimp for a pre-consult.

I never said that.

I ABSOLUTEY NEVER said “black girl” because most of the girls I’ve taken a liking to (and requested numbers) at booty events and ass-cons have been *Hispanic or some mix of latin or South American race*

(*Which anyone who has read anything I've written in the past 5 years could tell you is what *I* like).

What I DID SAY was.... Whenever I've asked or been offered a number it's mostly been a business card from a pimp or agency. I must have collected about 50 numbers {est.} over the last few years from various events, and all but about 10 have been in business card format (the 10 {est.}were hand written on napkins, cigarette boxes etc...). In several of those number exchanges (about 1/3 of them {est.}) the girl walked over to her pimp (who was on premises) and to get a card, and on about half of those occasions he walked over and was introduced to me (then I was given a card by him).

Granted... most of these happened at your typical “big D”, “Extreme” or “bossman” events. I can't say whether or not it’s the norm at ass-cons because I haven't been to that many ass-cons (but I've been to enough) and even then I haven't requested many numbers. I have four numbers from A-C girls... Three were white girls with no pimps, who danced at mainstream clubs (Pussycat and Gallagher’s), the other was a half black-half hispanic girl who dances at a club in the Rockaways, whom I don't believe has a pimp (but don't quote me on that).

But more to that specific point, I remember once being with you at a Brooklyn spot where you were interested in one of the black girls & inquired about future off-premises action & in that case she said she DOESN'T do that & didn't give you her number. Are you claiming THAT'S the M.O. of a "pimped-out" girl? Or was that the "exception that proves the rule"?

Don't remember this incident at all.

I know the club you're talking (if it's the one near the Brooklyn bridge), but I remember only asking for one girls number, and she said she was going to get a card from her girlfriend and never came back before I left... and that's happened allot of times because I usually get my LD shortly before I'm ready to leave, ask for their number (if I ask) and almost never wait more than a minute or two before leaving

(and anyone who has been with me knows that when I'm ready to leave... I'm out the door pretty fast).

If I remember correctly.... The guy who ran his events from there didn't often have girls to my liking so it's not like I was persistent and rebuffed. Matter of fact.... Every time I've been persistent enough at getting someone’s number at ass-con or booty events..... I've managed to get a number (one that works). But it usually doesn't take much persistence.

Part 1

Originally posted by VV
Doesn’t *MANAGEMENT* include the pimp?

Of course not, you know better than that.

AFAIK, ASSCon management charges the girls a tipout (unless they get there before opening, in which case they work for FREE) & THAT'S IT!

They don't take a piece of the girl's action, they don't require her to do anything with anyone. If she wants to turn down every guy in the place, that's fine with management. If she wants to sit on her ass & do nothing all night, that's fine with management. If she makes $50 or $500 or $5000 or whatever the hell she makes that night, that's fine with management & she keeps it ALL. And if she makes zero that night, that's fine with management too. Management doesn't care what she makes or doesn't make cause they get no piece of that, their financial involvement with her begins & ends with the tipout she pays.

And they don't pitch the girls to anybody or try to find customers for them or try to persuade customers to take up with any of the ladies. There isn't even any of the "tip the ladies" bullshit you hear at regular stripclubs & to an even greater degree at most underground clubs.

So kindly inform all of us how that amounts to being a "pimp".

I never implied that I was special, nor the only, or one of privileged few who who met any pimps... I said clearly in my post above that he was always parked in front of F/Stop....

In addition, he used to often hang out upstairs inside F/Stop. So how could I possibly assume you and everyone else hasn't met him.

Silly me, when you said that tidbit was for my information, I foolishly assumed you were trying to inform me of something. Guess I shoulda known better.

I never said that.

I ABSOLUTEY NEVER said “black girl” because most of the girls I’ve taken a liking to (and requested numbers) at booty events and ass-cons have been *Hispanic or some mix of latin or South American race*

(*Which anyone who has read anything I've written in the past 5 years could tell you is what *I* like).

What I DID SAY was.... Whenever I've asked or been offered a number it's mostly been a business card from a pimp or agency. I must have collected about 50 numbers {est.} over the last few years from various events, and all but about 10 have been in business card format (the 10 {est.}were hand written on napkins, cigarette boxes etc...). In several of those number exchanges (about 1/3 of them {est.}) the girl walked over to her pimp (who was on premises) and to get a card, and on about half of those occasions he walked over and was introduced to me (then I was given a card by him).

No, what you ACTUALLY said was this:

Originally posted by VV
Not for nuthin, but every single time I've ever requested or been offered a phone number from an "Ass-c" or "Big D" booty girl so as to meet her for a more private business bang outside whatever particular venue, it's been in the form of a pimp or agencies (which qualifies as a pimp) business card. That's a track record going back a few years and numerous girls. In some cases I was even asked to speak to their man (pimp) in person to request a number or private meeting.

Now, perhaps you wanna maintain that "booty girl" is not a term used to refer to black girls, but is commonly used to describe Irish & Belgian & Lithuanian & Native American & even Martian girls as well? You know, like those Aleutian or Peruvian "sistas" everyboddy talks so much about?

But even if you're trying to invoke that rather bizarre claim, in order to help you participate more effectively in the conversations you encounter, allow me to introduce you to the thrilling concept of context!

This whole conversation was taking place in the context of the discussion of jl's guess that 70% of the black girls at ASSCons are "pimped out"--not white girls, not Asians, not South Americans, but black girls. That's what we were talking about.

Now when you jump into that discussion to claim I was wrong about percentages, I was foolish enuf to assume you were endeavoring to participate in THAT discussion, rather than deciding to conduct one solely between your own ears.

I assume I'll now also discover in your next post that your reference to "Management" as including pimps in the section cited here previously will now be reformulated to mean you weren't talking about ASSCon management (which is what I was talking about), but merely these girls' "personal managers", aka pimps.

As you will--but allow me to suggest that it wouldn't hurt the conversational process to make yourself one of those folks who's read anything you've written in the last 5 years. That way, you won't have to keep explaining how something you said is supposedly something you "never" said.

Then perhaps you can explain how "every single time" somehow translates to "mostly", which then devolves further to one half of one third of those "mostly" occasions. Which, since the topic of the conversation was on what PERCENTAGE of black girls are pimped out, might be just a wee bit relevant to the dialogue.

But then, maybe I just don't get it. You know how thick us booty guys are.

Part 2

Granted... most of these happened at your typical “big D”, “Extreme” or “bossman” events. I can't say whether or not it’s the norm at ass-cons because I haven't been to that many ass-cons (but I've been to enough) and even then I haven't requested many numbers. I have four numbers from A-C girls... Three were white girls with no pimps, who danced at mainstream clubs (Pussycat and Gallagher’s), the other was a half black-half hispanic girl who dances at a club in the Rockaways, whom I don't believe has a pimp (but don't quote me on that).

Apparently, I'm the one who has to quote you on these things. You seem to have a hard time doing it yourself.

Don't remember this incident at all.

I know the club you're talking (if it's the one near the Brooklyn bridge), but I remember only asking for one girls number, and she said she was going to get a card from her girlfriend and never came back before I left... and that's happened allot of times because I usually get my LD shortly before I'm ready to leave, ask for their number (if I ask) and almost never wait more than a minute or two before leaving

(and anyone who has been with me knows that when I'm ready to leave... I'm out the door pretty fast).

If I remember correctly.... The guy who ran his events from there didn't often have girls to my liking so it's not like I was persistent and rebuffed. Matter of fact.... Every time I've been persistent enough at getting someone’s number at ass-con or booty events..... I've managed to get a number (one that works). But it usually doesn't take much persistence.

Well, I do remember that "incident". And I'm not citing it to suggest that girls won't give you their number or anything of that sort. I was simply using it to suggest that your "every single time" statement from a while back mighta been just a wee bit of an exaggeration. Cause if that girl WAS "pimped out", no way she turns you down for off-site. Especially since she was doing everything there is to do on-site at those events. In fact, she was offering to do everything you wanted to do on-site, it's just the off-premises idea that gave her pause. And probably that's cause she didn't know you at all. But if she's pimped, then knowing you isn't a requirement.

Status
Not open for further replies.