East Village ASSCon - why not?

What's keeping you from going to ASSCon?

• I don't go to events like this one.

Votes: 10 13.3%
  • I don't like the East Village.

Votes: 7 9.3%
  • Too hard to park.

Votes: 9 12.0%
  • Not easily accessable enough via public transportation.

Votes: 3 4.0%
  • I've been to ASSCon a bunch, and I'm getting burnt out on it.

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • I like other promoters/events better.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not enough girls.

Votes: 7 9.3%
  • Don't like the demographics.

Votes: 14 18.7%
  • It's the economy, stupid.

Votes: 13 17.3%
  • I need more notice that it's going to happen.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I can't find out exactly where it is at.

Votes: 8 10.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

justme

homo economicus
Originally posted by pswope
my reason for going. I never VIP and only do sympathy laps.
I've seen a few of the ladies I've met offsite
Oh I get it. Yeah, I'll go out perving with pervs and can have a good time doing that... but this in no way resembles what I actually do when I'm perving.

Originally posted by nycstripclubs

There are a bunch of Latinas who are from both.
Which is what was throwing my numbers off, in relation to JL original post. When people say WOC, I presume all WOC, not just Black. Since there are a goodly number of Hispanic dancers who are mainstream, and not pimped out, added to the much smaller number of White mainstream dancers not pimped out, I came up with my 30-35 percent, give or take a nickel.

Now that I understand [my fault, I wasn't paying close enough attention to what was being "said"] that JL was originally driving at, Black DL dancers, that 70% figure he fired out sounds much more accurate.

Originally posted by nuthin
There don't seem to be a "bunch" of Latinas from anywhere at ASSCon these days. Used to be some, but lately it seems like I'm only seeing one or two at the parties.

I'd have to disagree. Latin women are very attractive to me, and I tend to notice their presence at any location where I am situated.

On the three nights I have been there since their moving to the new location, I have noted a ratio [and this is a guesstimate, and totally unscientific at that] of about 50% Black, 35% Hispanic [Black and White Hispanics combined], and 15% White, give or take a nickel on any number.

I think you might be lumping some of the Black Hispanic dancers in with Blacks Americans. Trust me, they make a distinction so you should too. [I am NOT suggesting they make a distinction that one is better then the other, just that they do differentiate themselves by basis of their Latin roots from Blacks Americans].

Re: Re: Re: parties with lots of men? no way

Originally posted by justme
I must be the perv's perv, because I'm almost as uncomfortable doing my commercial sex thing in front of pervs as I am in front of civilians.

It's, like, too humiliating to actually have a witness that isn't being paid to be nice to me.
It takes all kinds.

Too be honest, one of the reasons I like ASS-Con, F-Stop and the like is exactly that I miss my swinger days and like getting my freak on in front of others who are like minded and mean me no harm. Its the very nature of the ASS-Con VIP that is its draw for me. It reminds me of a swing-club, in some very small ways.

"Knowing" some of the dancers and other clients, as long as it remains in a way that is safe and unthreatening to other facets of my life, actually adds to the experience in some way. As, in the swing clubs I used to attend [and in some cases even help run] we all knew each other as friends first, before any partying went on [at least at the better ones, anyway].

[P.S. And I frequently get two-on-one lap dances and VIP]

So, in reality, its what most middle-age nonsense can be broken down into... at some level an attempt to recapture earlier events and experiences, that for whatever reasons, we can no longer participate in easily in middle-age.

Originally posted by Thorn
On the three nights I have been there since their moving to the new location, I have noted a ratio [and this is a guesstimate, and totally unscientific at that] of about 50% Black, 35% Hispanic [Black and White Hispanics combined], and 15% White, give or take a nickel on any number.

Then maybe we're there on different nights, cause at the new location, I just recall encountering one or two Latinas.

Then again, I'm not checking IDs or genealogy charts, so I can't say for sure. Then again, I'm pretty sure I'm not all that interested in being sure enuf to say for sure.

I think you might be lumping some of the Black Hispanic dancers in with Blacks Americans. Trust me, they make a distinction so you should too. [I am NOT suggesting they make a distinction that one is better then the other, just that they do differentiate themselves by basis of their Latin roots from Blacks Americans].

Well, I'm not trying to lump black Latinas in with black Americans. (Actually, if we're concerned about being technical, you should say "African Americans", since black Latinas consider themselves Americans too, you know.)

I'm just saying that at the new location, I've only noticed one or two girls of ANY color, shape, creed, citizenship, political party or zip code who "seem" to be "Latina". If there are others I'm missing, perhaps they're covert undercover Latinas or just some of the many girls of any background there who refuse to talk to me & therefore resist cataloging.

As long as the girls got lumps in the right places, I usually don't bother with lumping them in by an other category.

The next party is

Sunday, July 27, 2003 @ 4pm.

Please note there will be a change in venue this week.
Be sure to check your e=mail on Sunday morning, or the hotline on Sunday afternoon to get the location.

CYA there.

The Champagne of Private Parties
“If it's better than this...you must be dreaming."

SUNDAY JULY 27th ONLY

VIP Power - Hitter Special

UNLIMITED trips to the VIP Room
for a $30 flat fee.

CYA there.

The Champagne of Private Parties
“If it's better than this...you must be dreaming."

Originally posted by JIMYDR
Alot of Spanish girls may seem to be black. There are plenty of Latinas at these Ass-con parties!!!!

Well, if they "seem" to be black, they are black. The question is whether they or some of their ancestry hail from Latin countries.

Two of my former ASSCon favorites happened to be Latinas--but the reason they're former favorites is cause they don't do ASSCon anymore. I think the reason largely being that they don't "do" NYC anymore & are not exactly within commuting distance.

But I'm not "into" Latinas per se, nor into any other particular group, my taste tends to cut across not only racial/ethnic lines, but even age, size, shape & probably anything else you can think of as long as it's of legal age & not attached to a dick. So, it doesn't much matter to me personally whether there are scores of Latinas at ASSCon or none at all, as long as whatever females are there are capable of producing the desired effect.

But first there seems to be this alleged onslaught of mainstream black girls at ASSCons & now this presumed abundance of Latinas. Both of those things may have been more true in the past (in fact, they were more true in the past & there's no reason to believe they might not be true again in the future), but this past Wednesday, there was only one girl there I know for sure is Latina & she's white, not black. And I only was aware of one "mainstream" black girl (a first timer, I believe), tho there were a few other black girls I'm not at all familiar with who for all I know could be only "mainstream".

This whole question of mainstream black girls & undetected Latinas seems to be rapidly approaching the dimensions of the old riddle about whether the tree that falls in the forest when nobody's around makes a sound; i.e., the only reasonable answer is "Who gives a fuck?"

I'm also tempted to start asking for names, but I'm not, since I don't believe in naming names on public boards (admittedly a very minority view here) & I especially don't believe in naming clubs cause that can sometimes get girls in trouble & sometimes even fired. However, perhaps some of you making these claims can be so kind at the next ASSCon as to satisfy my curiosity & insatiable thirst for truth (especially when it's this trivial) & actually point out to me the masses of black mainstream girls & Latinas who are actually there in the club that night & not simply used to attend the parties weeks or months ago whose resumes & ethnic backgrounds are supposedly flying under my radar. If so, I'll be glad to report the conclusions here.

But otherwise, I've had it with flogging this particular horse & am herewith writing myself out of the continuing saga of The Good, The Bad & The Pimped.

But first there seems to be this alleged onslaught of mainstream black girls at ASSCons & now this presumed abundance of Latinas.
But otherwise, I've had it with flogging this particular horse & am herewith writing myself out of the continuing saga of The Good, The Bad & The Pimped.
"Just when you thought you were out, they pull you back IN"....

Okay, how about that Wednesday night about three weeks ago when I saw you at the new location, and I made the remark to you that "All the Latinas here are overweight."

You smiled, and didn't say anything about the remark, but I had made that comment after having spent the evening there and seeing at least FOUR or FIVE Latinas, or in other words, enough to make me even have that thought. True, even if there was only one Latina there and she was overweight, that would've been enough for me to make that statement, but I know I made it because I had seen a bunch of 'em....

Dontcha remember??

Originally posted by Justin Thyme
"Just when you thought you were out, they pull you back IN"....

Okay, how about that Wednesday night about three weeks ago when I saw you at the new location, and I made the remark to you that "All the Latinas here are overweight."

You smiled, and didn't say anything about the remark, but I had made that comment after having spent the evening there and seeing at least FOUR or FIVE Latinas, or in other words, enough to make me even have that thought. True, even if there was only one Latina there and she was overweight, that would've been enough for me to make that statement, but I know I made it because I had seen a bunch of 'em....

Dontcha remember??

No, I don't remember you saying that at all.

Nor, obviously, do I remember the four or five Latinas of heavy tonnage allegedly in the place at the time. Who knows, maybe I was smiling cause one of those chunky senoritas brushed my ass on her way to the dressing room or wherever.

Please next time be so kind as to physically point them out to me, or simply provide a written list. Otherwise, to detect them, I'm gonna have to bring my special Latina Geiger Counter. Wait a minute--that's you, isn't it?

This only adds to my conviction that all girls should be stamped at the door to insure proper ethnic identification & guarantee that presumed Latina hottie in your lap isn't really a half-Croation Filipino.

In deference to the ladies, I think all pervs should also be stamped at the door in the only way that matters to the girls--with a dollar sign & the relevant amount. That's all they really need to know about us anyway, ethnicity's not important, since it would be a stretch to consider us even human.

Last edited:

In deference to the ladies, I think all pervs should also be stamped at the door in the only way that matters to the girls--with a dollar sign & the relevant amount. That's all they really need to know about us anyway, ethnicity's not important, since it would be a stretch to consider us even human.
I'm of the opinion that it's all about individual choice. If a girl chooses money over appearance or vice versa, that's her choice. If I choose a girl based on her appearance rather than bang for the buck that's my choice.

As for not being human.... I agree. We're simply cocks that buy pussies. The key being buy, because to these pussies not any cock'll do.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.