East Village ASSCon - why not?

What's keeping you from going to ASSCon?

• I don't go to events like this one.

Votes: 10 13.3%
  • I don't like the East Village.

Votes: 7 9.3%
  • Too hard to park.

Votes: 9 12.0%
  • Not easily accessable enough via public transportation.

Votes: 3 4.0%
  • I've been to ASSCon a bunch, and I'm getting burnt out on it.

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • I like other promoters/events better.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not enough girls.

Votes: 7 9.3%
  • Don't like the demographics.

Votes: 14 18.7%
  • It's the economy, stupid.

Votes: 13 17.3%
  • I need more notice that it's going to happen.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I can't find out exactly where it is at.

Votes: 8 10.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by jjhunsecker
I've gotten a little tired of ASScon because I can't really relax there- the girls are just WAY TOO aggressive for my taste. I know that the ladies are there to make money, but so many of them are so pushy, that ultimately it's a turn-off to me. I don't remember the girls in the Harmony, or even Tina's, being so aggressive and argumentative .

(And can we please ask the Black ladies to not make each turndown into a racial issue . I'm tired of hearing (or overhearing) a dancer say "I guess you don't like Black girls !" if someone declines a dance. BTW, I am 100% Jamaican, in case someone makes a racial issue out of my complaint )
if I can echo some of the sentiments already expressed.

Of all the stripclub events that I have attended I find the hassle factor at Asscon generally less than any of the other spots that I have frequented. Generally just saying that I am not interested in dance makes them walk away.

I mostly ignore the "I guess you don't like Black girls" comment. no big deal.

jason

I'm another one who is turned off by the hyper-aggressive attitude of the women, and the emphasis on VIP.

I go because I want a good old-fashioned Harmony-style hands-on lap dance, and am not interested in VIP. I want to be able to chill out between dances. I don't want to be told "so you don't like black women?" every other time I turn someone down. It's not that at all, but I am picky. It's my money and I'll spend it (or not) on whoever I damn well please.

I don't like the East Village but that in itself won't stop me.

Anyone who has attended the Big D underground events in the past knows that the girls at ass-con are waaayyy less aggressive than the typical booty girls. Although some of the same girls are at the current ass-con events, they no longer are as annoying as they once were. I used to bring a stack of $1 just so I had something to chase them away with... the ass-c girls don't bother nagging you for singles in the slightest.

PS... I also liked it better when ass-c was below the radar and the only UG member at those booty events was April.

The next party is

Wednesday, July 16, 2003 @ 6pm.

At the NEW LOCATION.

Please come through to show your support so we can keep using this spot.

CYA there.

The Champagne of Private Parties
“If it's better than this...you must be dreaming."

The lack of privacy appeals to me. Doing it in front of others is a turn on. Likewise, aggressive, available girls are not a problem. Bring them on! The reason that I have never gone to Asscon is that, based upon what I have read here, none of the girls offer BBBJ, and CBJ is not worth having, IMHO.

PARKING

Drove around for about 45 minutes, until I saw somebody pull out, next to a hydrant. I pulled in and measured the distance to the hydrant, satisfied I went to Asscon. Stayed about 2 hours and went to my car only to find a $55 parking ticket and again I paced off to the hydrant. I stood thee scratching my head until I looked up and was in a no parking anytime zone. I forgot, just because there is a line of cars there, doesn't mean its legal parking. Oh well, live and learn.

I can't believe my eyes seeing all these punk asses who live in New York complaining that Asscon isn't accessable because of parking or its too far from the subway.

I moved from the W. Village to the E. Village two weeks ago and I prefer the E. Village, for among many other reasons, parking. In the WV I had to keep my car in a garage because narrow streets make allow only parking on one side or no parking at all. In the EV I am parking on the street until I find a decent garage. So far, no problems finding parking within a couple of blocks from my home (and I'm looking for the 'best side' in terms of alternate side of the street parking, its even easier if you only need a spot for a couple of hours).

I can't believe people bicth about proximity to the subway. This is fuckin New York! One of the greatest things about the city is that you are forced to enjoy the diversity up close and personal on the street, be it diversity of the people, the architecture, the boutiques, restaurants, etc.

If you expect to drive your car door to door and never soak in sights and smells of the big city, get thee to the fuckin' burbs, and quickly. Punks.

Last edited:
Originally posted by MrAfternoon
The lack of privacy appeals to me. Doing it in front of others is a turn on. Likewise, aggressive, available girls are not a problem. Bring them on! The reason that I have never gone to Asscon is that, based upon what I have read here, none of the girls offer BBBJ, and CBJ is not worth having, IMHO.
I have never had a problem getting BBBJTC, occasionally NQNS.

And I usually dress the part of the "professional Strip-clubber"*. That means loose, soft, clothing; usually shorts in the summer, and some sort of sports type jersey. Very seldom do I do the "dress casual" thing.

I just make sure that I am obviously, otherwise, neat and clean in my appearence and present the right attitude** in the V.I.P. I refuse to sacrific quality for quantity either, and still get what I like better then 80% of the time [yes, that's 4:5].

So, if you know what you like and you are willing to do what you need to do to get it: Politely positive about your desires, present an appearence that indicates minimal additional risk, and pay a bonus for the increased level of service, there is no reason you can not get what you want.

From what I have seen in the V..I.P., I am totally not alone in this ability to get what I want by asking for it the right way.

*TM Bob "I wear my pajamas to clubs" Smyth. Sometimes this may actually help, as it can state. "I may be a PL, but I am a PL's PL and I've 'been there, done that'.

** Never any arm twisting. "No", is ALWAYS an appropriate answer from any of the Ladies. Simply a polite, but positive, placement of my desires on the table for consideration. That, combined with a willingness to tip accordingly [if CBJ is $40-$60, $50-$75 for BBBJ is not outside what I would consider reasonable... my average for such services, I would estimate, to be around $50-$60] usually makes all the difference.

Originally posted by Confused
If you expect to drive your car door to door and never soak in sights and smells of the big city, get thee to the fuckin' burbs, and quickly. Punks.
Don't hold back like that - tell us what you really think.

Went to AssCon again last night. Maybe this type of thing just isn't for me, since I really got tired of the hard sell . I guess some guys don't mind as much, but I felt that I could hardly relax without somebody pressing me for a dance. I'm always polite, but they were really getting on my last nerve. One girl grabbed my dick real hard, and said she wasn't letting go until I agreed to a dance. Since I wasn't that interested, it took me awhile to get myself out of this ! The only thing I really enjoyed was talking to Dasha for a bit (This is what I miss about the Harmony : girls that you could actually have an intelligent conversation with, in addition to all the other good stuff. At these parties, the only conversation most of the girls offer is to quote their dick-sucking price, and to complain about how little they're making).

And I have to agree with Just Looking : I was more attracted to several ladies I saw eating outside at the restaurant on the corner than I was to anybody at the party .

To each is own , I guess. That's what makes the world go 'round ...

Originally posted by jjhunsecker
One girl grabbed my dick real hard, and said she wasn't letting go until I agreed to a dance. Since I wasn't that interested, it took me awhile to get myself out of this !
IHATETHATIHATETHATIHATETHATIHATETHATIHATETHATIHATETHAT
IHATETHATIHATETHATIHATETHATIHATETHATIHATETHAT

Last edited:
went to Asscon for about an hour at 10 last night. First off - was it hot in there or was it just me? - The AC didnt seem to be working too well. This was my first time at this loc.

A girl ( whose name i cant remem) kept asking a bunch of us for tips! even though she met us for the first time - she insisted we had promised her a tip! She didnt even offer to dance and stopped me when i was leaving - asking for -you guessed it...... a Tip!...
Met Topaz and kiki (sp?) they were cool..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.