Crystal Cafe Farmingdale

Just missed you today Genius. I left as you were coming in ... or maybe you were the guy that walked in when I went into the LD room to make lemonade? You are right on the money. There was one nice one in there I wanted to nail but I will get her next time. One of these days I am going to nail the barmaid just to get at those tits. I usually just hit the men's room when I come in to get some time for my eyes to adjust.

Take 2 dances and stay for as much time as you want and you can get just about anything for $60.

I find that I have been coming here more often. I'm tired of dealing with the attitudes the hot looking girls have at some of the other places. Just like in high school that chubby girl can be alot of fun. I buy two dances, tip the barmaid and then make a deal in the back. I have done dinner and motel a few times with one of the girls. Not too expensive and she only want to make you happy.

I stopped in yesterday about 2PM. I sat at the bar closest to the door. Vanessa came over and made a lack luster attempt to sell me a dance. Funny thing was the owner and his wife, white haired lady stood at the bar right next to me. Made it awkward to negotiate. She left when I went to the can. Mongolia came over, and the owner left, she was very aggressive. I told her I only had 60. Paid for the dance. and gave her 30.

Wow can she suck a dick. Since I just came from Jenny I wasn't sure I would rise to the occasion. BBJNQNS, kept going till I went soft in her mouth. Will repeat.

Last edited:
Most of the action seems to be during the afternoon, which isnt a possibility for me. Can anyone confirm its the same at night? or is it less liberal with more customers

I was there again last night. The extras really don't exist at night though I could be wrong. There may be some nicer looking younger girls at night and on the weekend nights .... but during the week at daytime is when you may have a better time in the LD room.

Yea Harry o's is the same way. At 7 o'clock they kick out all the day shift girls and the extras are much harder to come by. But at around 1pm on a Sunday the place can be jumping!

I stopped in yesterday about 2PM. I sat at the bar closest to the door. Vanessa came over and made a lack luster attempt to sell me a dance. Funny thing was the owner and his wife, white haired lady stood at the bar right next to me. Made it awkward to negotiate. She left when I went to the can. Mongolia came over, and the owner left, she was very aggressive. I told her I only had 60. Paid for the dance. and gave her 30.

Wow can she suck a dick. Since I just came from Jenny I wasn't sure I would rise to the occasion. BBJNQNS, kept going till I went soft in her mouth. Will repeat.
Mongolia is very nice girl from Costa Rica. Decent looks and young. Offered her 30 for BBBJ - no problem at all. Barmaid brought over a coster for and asked me if I wanted to buy her a drink. I said no.

Kinda strange getting BJ (or FS I had last time - although FS CG looks a lot like a lap dance - hard to mistake a BJ). in a room that is open to the bar area. However in the afternoon no guys are walking around and the girls hang out by the bar. I dont think anyone really cares.

I think anything was avail for the 30 tip. Sat down in the lap "room" and she immediately freed a big pair of man mades. I wonder if the girls know how unsexy(to me anyway) man mades are - although the nips that she sticks in your mouth are real and fun to suck on.

BBBJ was ok once I told her to stop with the hand action as I wanted all lips. Sometimes she was a bit toothy. She cleans you up with a wipe so you dont have any mess on your pants but the only thing to clean up was saliva anyway as she sucked dry and swallowed every drop. Be aware that you can not put you pants down - just unzipped and pulled geniusjr out. So you may not want to wear pants withmetal zippers. I fact if I had them probably would wear pants with a button fly - may buy some just for this place.

Not a bad experience - 30 for the house 30 for her and 8 (+tip) for heineken.

I have a felling similar pricing is avail from the Russians - if not just glance over to Mongolia and she will e right over and putting her hand down your pants.

Last edited:
man i been here once i would think getting extras in that lap dance room be hard as hell all open and shit unless u in the last booth, u guys are brave
The is no last booth - there is only one large room in the corner with vinyl upholstered benches on 3 sides, and big mirrors.

During the afternoon during the week no one is there (except 6 girls with nothing to do) and the management doesn’t seem to care what they do nor do they seem to care who long you take with your single “dance”.

I was there around three. You guys should make a trip to Stamford and see the talent at Harry o's. Ask for Jessica, she is drop dead gorgeous and has such a nice personality too. I was not impressed with the crystal cafe. No.

I am not impressed with the Crystal Cafe either. If I wasnt a patron and I was reading these threads I would run right over there to see what I am missing. I understand that there are extras available but there comes a time when the extras are not worth it due to the lack of the quality. That's just me.

I am down for a trip to Stamford to experiment and see what it's like up there. Are the Stamford places open on a Sunday afternoon? It would be very hard for me to get there during the week in the day.