Crystal Cafe Farmingdale

I'm a lil surprised at what you guys are saying about Jada. I've had great experiences with Jada. When I get dances, she lets my hands roam freely. I've been able to finger, rub, etc... Do you have any specific negative experiences with Jada?
Re: Nostradamus, I guess the above is my answer to your question, I've been able to get away with alot during my LPs there.

wolf5958

lil Fuzzybear
Made a visit to this place yesterday afternoon with Teps and Treb. Pretty much just hung out for a bit. The talent wasn't bad and there seemed to be no LD pressure or drink buying. Actually thinking about we were only approached by one dancer. I am sure others can give a better acount of this place. I do think it requires another visit to see what is there. The LDs are 30 a song and the LD area has cameras so most likely there is not alot to be had, but the dancer weren't bad to look at.

Place is mediocre at best. Not much of a dollar parade since the stage is away from the bar. The ruskies always press for a ld the moment you arrive, at least at night. Never been there in the afternoon.

I'm trying to arrange an "encounter" with Jada, wish me luck boys.
has anyone been here recently? I'm wondering if Jada's still working there? You know I got a bbbj off her a little while back, now that I think about it, that was almost a year ago. I didn't realize there were cameras in the LD area... shit... well, I don't think you would be able to tell anything on the camera anyway. It wasn't like a full-blown bj, she unzipped me and was digging at my crotch with her face, I figured it was a big tease and I wanted to see how far she'd go, so I whipped it out and she actually took it in her mouth and started working her tongue around. No head bopping action, just wet mouth, which was fine. Anyway, never could get her to meet outside though. She did lead me on for a little while, I guess so I'd keep coming back and pay for LDs.... which I dutifully did. But, I haven't been in a while, after the last attempt at a rendez-vous fizzled.
Nice memory though, still a big fan.
So, anyone know if she's still there?

has anyone been here recently? I'm wondering if Jada's still working there? You know I got a bbbj off her a little while back, now that I think about it, that was almost a year ago. I didn't realize there were cameras in the LD area... shit... well, I don't think you would be able to tell anything on the camera anyway. It wasn't like a full-blown bj, she unzipped me and was digging at my crotch with her face, I figured it was a big tease and I wanted to see how far she'd go, so I whipped it out and she actually took it in her mouth and started working her tongue around. No head bopping action, just wet mouth, which was fine. Anyway, never could get her to meet outside though. She did lead me on for a little while, I guess so I'd keep coming back and pay for LDs.... which I dutifully did. But, I haven't been in a while, after the last attempt at a rendez-vous fizzled.
Nice memory though, still a big fan.
So, anyone know if she's still there?
You weren't the first and not the last she was fired after being caught.