Crystal Cafe Farmingdale

wolf5958

lil Fuzzybear
describe Jada, as discussed they change names..
She is latina, nice body and face. First time I met her she worked at the trap. She is one of shekira's girls. Last time i saw her she was at the crystal must have been late March or early April. I have not been back since so I don't know if she is still there. At the crystal she was the queen bee at that time worked the day shift and since she was the best looking girl there at the time she did as she pleased. Like I said have not been back in months so don't know if she is still there or what her deal is.

I stopped by the Crystal Cafe this afternoon. When I walked in I noticed there were no dancers on stage. There were 3 girls at the bar in sexy street clothes.

In talking to one of the girls at the bar, it is now a bikini bar. The girls just sit at the bar in street clothes and try to hustle drinks (which cost more than a regular strip bar) and lap dances. The dances are $30 and there is absolutely no touching allowed by either the customer or the dancer, so they just dance fully clothed in front of you. She told me it has been this way for over a month now due to neighbors complaints.

When I left I noticed that they changed the road sign out front. It previously said something like "Live Nude Entertainment" on it. Now is simply states "Crystal Cafe".

I stopped by the Crystal Cafe this afternoon. When I walked in I noticed there were no dancers on stage. There were 3 girls at the bar in sexy street clothes.

In talking to one of the girls at the bar, it is now a bikini bar. The girls just sit at the bar in street clothes and try to hustle drinks (which cost more than a regular strip bar) and lap dances. The dances are $30 and there is absolutely no touching allowed by either the customer or the dancer, so they just dance fully clothed in front of you. She told me it has been this way for over a month now due to neighbors complaints.

When I left I noticed that they changed the road sign out front. It previously said something like "Live Nude Entertainment" on it. Now is simply states "Crystal Cafe".
complaints???? This place was the worst club in suffolk, IMHO. Complaining from the sign??? lol

Hadn't been here in years. Stopped in this week, Inga (German, blonde, natural rack) seemed like fun. As much action as expected during a LD at this place (a fondle, no action). Any advice on her? Does anyone know if I should pursue this one OTC?

Last edited:
Hadn't been here in years. Stopped in this week, Inga (German, blonde, natural rack) seemed like fun. As much action as expected during a LD at this place (a fondle, no action). Any advice on her? Does anyone know if I should pursue this one OTC?
Probably the worst club on LI IMHO.

I haven't been to this place in years either.

I remember a chubby bar maid who would agressively put her gigantic tits in your face for a tip.

I remember Vickie the bartender at the Filly was a dancer here, and she was quite good at it.

The last time I was here there was too much hustle and not enough bustle.

Stopped in last Wed night, and found 2 way-below-par dancers, with less than 5 customers in the place -- I was the third guy to sit at the stage, and a really thick woc literally got in my face while she was "dancing", and she let me roam all over for several minutes after I only tipped her $3.

The next dancer took $5 in tips without so much as a smile, so I picked up and moved on.

Stopped in last Wed night, and found 2 way-below-par dancers, with less than 5 customers in the place -- I was the third guy to sit at the stage, and a really thick woc literally got in my face while she was "dancing", and she let me roam all over for several minutes after I only tipped her $3.

The next dancer took $5 in tips without so much as a smile, so I picked up and moved on.
This is probably the most unfriendly place I have ever been in anywhere in the US. I've been there twice and posted results. 1st time was maybe couple of years ago and then maybe a year later because I thought no place could be this bad - perhaps it was just a really off night the 1st time - but I gotta say at least they were consistent - equally bad the 2nd (and last) time.

I just don’t understand how this place stays in business – maybe it is just a front for money laundering?

Last edited:
what comes around?

I heard Vicky from Fickle Filly (barmaid) is working here now. Anyone have any info?
I first saw Vicki as a dancer here, it had to be over 15 years ago.
She was first rate.

I think she brokered the girls at the Filly...maybe some of them will show up at the Crystal.

Good Fun with Cassandra and Danni Last Week

Shorter, thicker, older Russian woman named Cassandra assaulted me while ordering a drink at the bar, and insisted that I sit on a barstool so we could "get acquainted". She immediately straddled/dry humped my leg while she groped my crotch and granted me full access to roam otc, including digits through her moist, silky panties as she grinded her warm pussy against my palm.

After buying her an $8 drink, I eventually slid her panties to the side for extended direct-contact digit play, and then I agreed to an LD, where she was definitely up for just about everything, but I had her focus on stand-up daty while I sat back on the couch, which ended up including double digit insertion/manipulation, with some twitching and lots of pleasant-tasting juices flowing.

I also thoroughly enjoyed two R-rated LDs with a really smart, cute young blonde girl named Danni with adorably small tits-

Let's be a little discreet when going here gentlemen and keep this place going. A diamond in the rough. Talent is short here but every once in a while there are some decent girls here.

I have been going here sporadically for a while now. Normally I would be more specific but I learned the hard way about reviewing SCs. I guess the owners don't want the attention and don't want extras being had in the LD room. I had reviewed a girl a while ago at another sc and she got in trouble and got pissed at me. Needless to say I am persona non grata to her now. Too bad because I really liked her and enjoyed her LDs.

Anyway ... all I can tell you is that this is a good place to hit when it is not crowded. That is the time to get some nice action in the LD room. The trick is going when it is not crowded. There are some diamonds in the rough here too. It is hit and miss ... so don't go there and get pissed because there aren't any hotties there. Go every once in a while and you will eventually be pleasantly surprised ne day. There is no cover. In the afternoons they usually have food there too.

SO ... go in the early-mid afternoon during the week, get a beerm chow down and see if there is anythign worth while to get some extras in the LD room.