Crystal Cafe Farmingdale

Is this place back to having topless dancers? Last time I was there (a long time ago) they weren't topless, had no dancers and the girls just sat around the bar and bugged you for dances. When you went to the LD room, you weren't allowed to touch them and they weren't allowed to take off any clothes.

IN the early afternoon when I go there is nobody on stage and at least 3 girls at the bar. I would say about every other time I go, there is somebody decent at the bar and I take them to the LD room. You will be pleasantly surprised at what you can get there. I have gotten just about everything at other places and this place ... although lacking in privacy ... the mileage can be very high.

You have nothing to lose by trying. If you go at night you will probably get nothing as it will be too crowded to get away with anything.

Try it Teps.

I have been going here sporadically for a while now. Normally I would be more specific but I learned the hard way about reviewing SCs. I guess the owners don't want the attention and don't want extras being had in the LD room. I had reviewed a girl a while ago at another sc and she got in trouble and got pissed at me. Needless to say I am persona non grata to her now. Too bad because I really liked her and enjoyed her LDs.

Anyway ... all I can tell you is that this is a good place to hit when it is not crowded. That is the time to get some nice action in the LD room. The trick is going when it is not crowded. There are some diamonds in the rough here too. It is hit and miss ... so don't go there and get pissed because there aren't any hotties there. Go every once in a while and you will eventually be pleasantly surprised ne day. There is no cover. In the afternoons they usually have food there too.

SO ... go in the early-mid afternoon during the week, get a beerm chow down and see if there is anythign worth while to get some extras in the LD room.
Steve what was that other SC?? This way we will know so we can be careful when writing a review.

Right, LiSteve!

IN the early afternoon when I go there is nobody on stage and at least 3 girls at the bar. I would say about every other time I go, there is somebody decent at the bar and I take them to the LD room. You will be pleasantly surprised at what you can get there. I have gotten just about everything at other places and this place ... although lacking in privacy ... the mileage can be very high.

You have nothing to lose by trying. If you go at night you will probably get nothing as it will be too crowded to get away with anything.

Try it Teps.
I've only seen CC crowded once in maybe 8-10 visits, most of which have been before 10pm in the evening.

But I definitely agree, LiSteve- the pleasant surprises keep me coming back for more., too.

Try it Teps.
Went around 4pm. 6 girls milling around and no one dancing. No customers.
LD room is in the far corner of the bar with and wide open. Talked to couple ogf girls - each asking me to buy them a drink and me saying no. some were really hot - all were Russian.

Pick one (forgot her name - started with V I think) and said I wanted a lap dance but there was no privacy. She said no problem - no one will be looking in. she offered a 2X the time "as long as I didn’t tell the others - did I mention I was the only customer in the place? I guess no one would notice us being gone for the extra time.

LD is 30 - no mention of tip at this point.

Anyway - started LD and she pulled her top down shoving her tits in my face and then a nip in my mouth. No problem pulling her thong aside and digit insertion. After a while I motioned for BJ and she said 100 and I said no 50. She said 80 and I said 50. she said ok, took out a condom, unzipped my pants and went to work. Very good BJ. As I got close (took a while and kinda hard for me with condom on and after having sex 3 hrs prior (see cheap thrills section) I pointed to her snatch. She got up, sat on my lap, pulled her thong aside and slid me in. Very nice CG.

Did I mention the LD room had no privacy what so ever?

She cleaned me up, I thanked her very much and I left

Last edited:
Way to go genius. You are my hero! Wish I had your skills/balls.
It is not that hard to do actually -
The key is, before you are sitting there with a hard dick, to remember this:
1. You are the one with the money.
2. She doesnt get the money if you use another girl.
3. There are lot of other girls.

The trick is to convey this information to her in a nondegrading, pleasant manner. She has already lost her dignity by sucking cocks for money - there is no good reason to have her lose face on top of that.

Last edited:
I've had some good and bad luck here lately. Its worth a try. No privacy at all but no one cares what anyone else is doing. Also got a number for take out and that worked out well. Gotta love them latina girls!!

Went there last night and got attacked by a horrendous fat old latina that tried to grab my dick with "Hi poppy!". It was really annoying but she went away quick enough. Got joined by a nice young woc. She tells me that the daytime girls do all kinds of stuff in the LD room here but she is a respectable girl and doesn't do that stuff. I shoudl have told her that I was there exactly for that type of stuff. She was nice and cut with a nice rack so I took a single dance for 30 and tipped her 10. Nice dance but nothing extra as she said.

Surprise! I see my girl Anna! I though she got tossed due to fighting. Apparently she told me sho got in trouble but that she does a good job there so they let her back. I'm glad they did!! Got a double with her and had a nice dance. There isn't a lot that can happen here at night but you can hook up with some gems. I think Ana is one such gem. AS it turns out she is considerably older than I thought. Mid 40's but you would never guess that. Looks 10 years younger at least. I went to X-Dreams after I got worked up here. I had started my night at The Scene. Lots of hot Russians there but that place is just too pricey and not worth it. Left there and took no dances.

Gotta ask genius after 1st two experiences, few years in between, lots of other options-_-_ what made u go back again? I reread thread and u seemed pretty peeved at the time. I luv ur posts, I am a prodigy of the 'genius technique' and I thank u very much!

Well you kinda got me thinking maybe I should give it a try. So I went back.

Went to the bar and asked the barmaid if any dancers were on as the stage was empty. She said Alex was on and she would give her a call after I ordered my drink (strike 1). So I ordered a Dewar’s on the rocks and paid 10 bucks for a tiny glass of ice with a tiny bit of scotch in it(strike 2). The barmaid then yelled for Alex who was somewhere in a back room.

This overweight bleach blond (Russian) with big tits (big primarily because she was overweight), and face that could stop a clock came out to the stage. I went to the stage and sat down. She took a step toward me, bent over, removed her top, jiggled he tits for about 5 seconds and pointed to her G string and said "put money here". I put a dollar in her G string and lifted my drink to sip a bit as she then pointed to the G string on her other side and said "put money here". I said why dont you dance a bit while I take a sip of my drink. She said if you aren't going to put money there I want you to go back to the bar. (strike 3).

I went back to the bar and Alex went back to her back room. I finished my drink (didn’t take long) and left.

I will never ever be back.

Genius's schedule is like this:

Monday: HE AMP get FS for $60
Tuesday: HE AMP get HE or BBJ (only has $40 for tip)
Wednesday: Goes to the SW scene (ducks and narrowly misses get hit in the head by SW)
Thursday: Goes to FS AMP hears the menu and prices and walks out.
Friday: Pot Luck (like above)
Saturday: It is Long Island and it is a day of rest
Sunday: Analyzes his risk of what he can get away with and if the chances are too great of getting caught, scouts for new targets.

Rinse, Repeat.

Am I close Genius?

Last edited:
Gotta ask genius after 1st two experiences, few years in between, lots of other options-_-_ what made u go back again? I reread thread and u seemed pretty peeved at the time. I luv ur posts, I am a prodigy of the 'genius technique' and I thank u very much!
It was clear to me that the place had a significant change in management and female talent.

It absolutely has.

Genius's schedule is like this:

Monday: HE AMP get FS for $60
Tuesday: HE AMP get HE or BBJ (only has $40 for tip)
Wednesday: Goes to the SW scene (ducks and narrowly misses get hit in the head by SW)
Thursday: Goes to FS AMP hears the menu and prices and walks out.
Friday: Pot Luck (like above)
Saturday: It is Long Island and it is a day of rest
Sunday: Analyzes his risk of what he can get away with and if the chances are too great of getting caught, scouts for new targets.

Rinse, Repeat.

Am I close Genius?
You are off by a factor of 2 at least.
And the only one I would ever give 40 for other than BBBJ or FS was the unbelievable fake sex (using her hand as a vagina) with the unforgetable TING.

Years later I still get an instant hard on just thinking about it.

Last edited:
I miss my Ting-a-ling from Ting. :(
You are off by a factor of 2 at least.
And the only one I would ever give 40 for other than BBBJ or FS was the unbelievable fake sex (using her hand as a vagina) with the unforgetable TING.

Years later I still get an instant hard on just thinking about it.

a good friend of mine went here a million years ago only to walk in on his sister in law dancin. I stopped in a few times a few years back with horrible results. I may need to take genius's lead and revisit as well. I had thought I read somewhere that they stopped topless for a while as well. On a unrelated note, I had a provider give me a full session for free this past week. She enjoyed size/shape of junior me and wanted to take it for a test drive! Who wuz I to say no? I did wind up tipping her nicely afterwards for the record! Once again I cant thank all who contribute and run this site, it is so valuable to me and many others I imagine.

a good friend of mine went here a million years ago only to walk in on his sister in law dancin. I stopped in a few times a few years back with horrible results. I may need to take genius's lead and revisit as well. I had thought I read somewhere that they stopped topless for a while as well.......
I assure you that it is much, much more than a bikini dance joint - in the afternoons anyway. What is avail in the evenings, when it is more crowded(by that I mean when you are not the only customer) and the bouncer is there, is another story.

Last edited:
Stopped by today around 3:30pm. Was the only guy there and there were 5 or 6 girls - all pretty good to very good in looks.

I probably won't return as it is just too easy and I get bored very easily.

Anyway, for you guys who want to spend a half hour with an attractive girl with a Russian accent here is what you can expect:
1. They all eye you up as soon as you walk in the back door. Wear some decent dark sunglasses so when you get in there and you take them off you can at least see what the talent looks like w/o waiting for your eyes to adjust.
2. If the grl who immediately sits next to you doesn’t meet your fancy simply look in the direction of the girl that does and she will come right over.
3. Just about anything goes right at the bar. I had my finger up the girls snatch while we were chatting and she simply moved close to me to allow easier access.
4, They will immediately ask you to by them a drink. I simply say "I don’t want to do that right now"
5. When you have picked out the girl that interests you feel free to quietly discuss terms.
6. The rate is 30 for a "dance" I tell them that 4 minutes isn’t enough and i don’t want to pay for 2 dances. BTW - this discussion is difficult to do while she has her hand down your pants (wear loose pants!) and you have your finger in her snatch - but hey - C'est la guerre.

7. She will say - don’t worry I will give you extra time - both times with different girls they meant it and it was true.
8. Ask directly what you want - the girl quoted me 70 for sex. Make sure you don’t have any beer or booze in you mouth (so as not choke on it) as she said "And I will squeeze your cock in my pussy like it was a lemon", a handkerchief is handy to have to wipe the sweat off your brow as she has pulled out a tit by then to show you the goods that you are buying..
9. you say "50 is all I can pay" A little negotiating attempt on her part - you hold to your guns while looking at the other girls who are all too interested in attracting your attention - and she says ok.
10. They want to use their own condom - everything is covered including (if you want) the warm up bj.
11. 2 songs is plenty - you won’t last long while she makes lemonade.