COVID-19 Conspiracy theories - post all your dumb shit here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF... now giant Asian murder Hornets.. like we had no other worry in World.

I am sure they can’t travel on their own from Asia to North America. Then how they reached here. Who is doing this and why?

This whole thing is rigged. Test kits are manipulated to show increase in numbers.

Tanzania president did an experiment and collected sample from Goat and pawpaw and gave to doctors with naming them as sample collected from human and according to test kits/doctors, result came as positive. Lol

https://www.nytimes.com/reuters/2020/05/03/world/africa/03reuters-health-coronavirus-tanzania.html
The lions and the Bronx Zoo has it as well as I think a dog or cat?...
Why can’t a Goat be part of the party too?

Reports that city infection rates may increase to 10+%. Get your mongering in before everything is shut down tight like a clam’s ass. Stay clear of Rona if you’re health is compromised. Stay safe all you mongers.

Saw on my way down to the beach .,.......

Don't even bother asking anymore why you are in moderation.

Besides the fact that you are the king of useless posts, how many fucking times do you need to be told not to inject politics into your posts.
Since you are the only one reading this, between us ,keep your windows up is a bit extreme , no?

Posting these thoughts in the conspiracy thread because I just don't know what to believe anymore.

I have been reading more and more articles on how ineffective masks are. Even the NY Times are plublishing these articles. Danish researchers did a controlled study with a few thousand people. Half wore masks and the other half did not. They found no significant difference in infection rates. The US Marines also did a similar study adding a lock down component to the mask group. Again no significant difference in infection rates. I also saw a study that said prolonged mask wearing is bad. The mask becomes moist and can cause bacteria to grow. Turns out we should be changing our masks several times a day. Not wearing the same one for prolonged periods.

Five different health professionals give seven different mask guidelines, if you count statements made months ago.

I wonder if mask wearing and lock downs have been become the equivalent of removing your shoes at the airport. Something that makes us think the people in charge know what their doing, but in reality provides no help at all. We demand that our health professionals "do something", so they tell us to wear a mask. Knowing full well that it provides very little protection.

It's going to be an interesting to see what happens in the next few years 4 sure.On paper doesn't look promising, economy,defunding,economy did I just say economy ? Truth IMHO we are Fucked for sure

Status
Not open for further replies.