COVID-19 Conspiracy theories - post all your dumb shit here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where did you read Soros helped the Nazis?
Not questioning you as a moderator, I'd just like to view the link for myself
Lots of research. Back in high school I was deeply involved in holocaust education, spent time visiting the camps in Poland and Germany. The Nazis has a network of Jewish informants that would help them, as well as Jewish captives that would provide information within the camps. I haven’t looked for any of that information in a couple decades. With his power I’m sure he’s wiped the net clean of a lot of it.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Lots of research. Back in high school I was deeply involved in holocaust education, spent time visiting the camps in Poland and Germany. The Nazis has a network of Jewish informants that would help them, as well as Jewish captives that would provide information within the camps. I haven’t looked for any of that information in a couple decades. With his power I’m sure he’s wiped the net clean of a lot of it.
So you have no proof, you're just assuming?

billyS

Reign of Terror
Lol, proof! You mean like hidden cameras and wire taps from the 40’s to catch Soros tipping off the Getsapo about a Jewish family in hiding? Yeah, let me know where to send it. There’s plenty of material out there.
You made a claim and I asked you to back it up. Now you're being a dick about it.
If there is plenty of material then just point some out to us.

Where did you read Soros helped the Nazis?
Not questioning you as a moderator, I'd just like to view the link for myself
Soro’s never helped the nazi’s. That is not accurate. He has seeded many a conflict since, most recently the Arab Spring that has caused much duress in the Middle East. But helping the nazi’s find Jews?! Show us that proof. More propaganda from the less then 2% population that is trying to rule the world.

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
So you have no proof, you're just assuming?
Lol, proof! You mean like hidden cameras and wire taps from the 40’s to catch Soros tipping off the Getsapo about a Jewish family in hiding? Yeah, let me know where to send it. There’s plenty of material out there.
You made a claim and I asked you to back it up. Now you're being a dick about it.
If there is plenty of material then just point some out to us.
Usually when they start acting like that, they eventually admit they heard it from Alex Jones (or from someone similar).
Soro’s never helped the nazi’s. That is not accurate. He has seeded many a conflict since, most recently the Arab Spring that has caused much duress in the Middle East. But helping the nazi’s find Jews?! Show us that proof. More propaganda from the less then 2% population that is trying to rule the world.
Idk how we got to this... but damn... smh

Have you seen the medical investigation of COVID19 virus has a lab input of HIV into it? So the study confirms it’s man made. CCP needs to pay for this. This man made virus is a National Security issue for sure.

https://www.gilmorehealth.com/chine...to-luc-montagnier-the-man-who-discovered-hiv/
That could be the reason HIV experimental drug Remdesivir is having a great success rate in treatment of COVID.

Somewhere someplace someone know something which I don’t know and I hate this..

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/04/16/health/coronavirus-remdesivir-trial/index.html

COVID-19 has the same protein spike that surrounds HIV cells. It’s a hybrid of SARS and HIV. Two very infectious, transmittable diseases. I posted somewhere a few weeks back about how it acts like HIV but is way crueler.

HIV transmission is through bodily fluids like we all know. COVID-19 is acquired much easier, touch the wrong surface and rub your eyes and you can contract it. Highly more transmittable then say banging the wrong person raw, and even then you need cuts or openings for the disease to be passed.

Ironic how I’ve notice over last few months the increase in HIV meds/prep. Big spike in those types of commercials. At least three different brands of meds out there being highly run on tv ads. Just saw the one with “Alfonso” last night. Brother with the dreads who looks like the WR Larry Fitzgerald.

Definitely a synthetic virus as is currently structured. Face shields, hand washing, social distancing, all smart ways to try and diminish the affect. We do everything with our hands, mouths, eyes. Insidious design to be as contagious as possible.

That could be the reason HIV experimental drug Remdesivir is having a great success rate in treatment of COVID.

Somewhere someplace someone know something which I don’t know and I hate this..

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/04/16/health/coronavirus-remdesivir-trial/index.html
So the stats I read for the Gilead trial in Chicago had a 2/113 fatality rate. That’s 1.8% fatality. 2% is the estimated actual fatality rate based on how many people are infected that haven’t been tested or reported. So I personally don’t think Remdesivir is that promising, but I think the business community and government will be excited as they can sell that as a reason to open the economy up again.

Perhaps it’s just a function of the self identifying sample in this thread, but on the whole do we think that the Conspiracy Nut-Whoremonger Venn diagram is close to a circle, or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.