COVID-19 Conspiracy theories - post all your dumb shit here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a generalization with no knowledge other than my cursory reading, it sounds like some evil creep had a "Dr. Evil" idea one morning, a sort of evil enlightenment after AIDS came up a bit short and SARS didn't do enough damage. An evil epiphany, followed by a ghoulish laugh -- sort of like "The Grinch Who Stole Christmas."

He felt remorse that AIDS is only by blood and SARS is only by air, and why not give AIDS wings? Sort of like rats aren't bad enough but give them some wings and make bats.

So, he and his team accomplish their goal and now they start to not trust each other on the team and kill the evidence and kill each other.

Possibly they were pawns directed by evil superiors who convinced them it was for the good of the state or mankind in general.

Oftentimes when one can no longer compete legitimately in creating avenues to further humanity, for the benefit of mankind, they take the opposite road and achieve success in treachery and fulfill their ego by achieving demonic heights.

Soros may be technically Jewish, but he worked for the Nazis to help them find Jews in hiding. So please don’t lump him in with the rest of the Jews. Same can be said for many others.
Don't let facts cloud your opinion. The fact that Soros was born in 1930, would in no way prevented him on being a nazi commanding officer at 10 years old.

Don't let facts cloud your opinion. The fact that Soros was born in 1930, would in no way prevented him on being a nazi commanding officer at 10 years old.
So as you study the Nazi regime, you can read about how they recruited young Jews to help them spy on their parents and neighbors. They’d incorporate them into the the Hitler youth. So it wouldn’t be a surprise that 8-12 year old Jewish kids would help the Nazis.

So as you study the Nazi regime, you can read about how they recruited young Jews to help them spy on their parents and neighbors. They’d incorporate them into the the Hitler youth. So it wouldn’t be a surprise that 8-12 year old Jewish kids would help the Nazis.
Jo-jo rabbit was a good movie

More then 400,000 people already signed this petition.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pe...n-medical-malpractice-crimes-against-humanity

Text from it,

As we look at events surrounding the "COVID-19 pandemic," various questions remain unanswered. On Oct. 18th of 2019, only weeks prior to ground zero being declared in Wuhan, China, two major events took place. One is "Event 201," the other is the "Military World Games," held in none other than Wuhan. Since then a worldwide push for vaccines & biometric tracking has been initiated.
At the forefront of this is Bill Gates, who has publicly stated his interest in "reducing population growth" by 10-15%, by means of vaccination. Gates, UNICEF & WHO have already been credibly accused of intentionally sterilizing Kenyan children through the use of a hidden HCG antigen in tetanus vaccines.
Congress & all other governing bodies are derelict in duty until a thorough and public inquiry is complete.

Is it all planned? Are we getting played?

A Nurse from NY came forward anonymously going by name SARA NP claims that’s hospital management is forcing staff to put COVID patients on Ventilator(even though survival rate is very less in them) so that they can claim more money from Medicare. She explained: 'The ventilators have high pressure, which then causes barotrauma, it causes trauma to the lungs’.

Republican Minnesota Senator Scott Jensen told Fox News' Laura Ingraham that Medicare pays hospitals three times as much if patients are placed on ventilators.

'How can anyone not believe that increasing the number of COVID-19 deaths may create an avenue for states to receive a larger portion of federal dollars,' Jensen later posted on his Facebook page.

Jensen said, "Hospital administrators might well want to see COVID-19 attached to a discharge summary or a death certificate. Why? Because if it's a straightforward, garden-variety pneumonia that a person is admitted to the hospital for – if they're Medicare – typically, the diagnosis-related group lump sum payment would be $5,000. But if it's COVID-19 pneumonia, then it's $13,000, and if that COVID-19 pneumonia patient ends up on a ventilator, it goes up to $39,000."

Scott Jensen himself is a physician.

Is it all planned? Are we getting played?

A Nurse from NY came forward anonymously going by name SARA NP claims that’s hospital management is forcing staff to put COVID patients on Ventilator(even though survival rate is very less in them) so that they can claim more money from Medicare. She explained: 'The ventilators have high pressure, which then causes barotrauma, it causes trauma to the lungs’.

Republican Minnesota Senator Scott Jensen told Fox News' Laura Ingraham that Medicare pays hospitals three times as much if patients are placed on ventilators.

'How can anyone not believe that increasing the number of COVID-19 deaths may create an avenue for states to receive a larger portion of federal dollars,' Jensen later posted on his Facebook page.

Jensen said, "Hospital administrators might well want to see COVID-19 attached to a discharge summary or a death certificate. Why? Because if it's a straightforward, garden-variety pneumonia that a person is admitted to the hospital for – if they're Medicare – typically, the diagnosis-related group lump sum payment would be $5,000. But if it's COVID-19 pneumonia, then it's $13,000, and if that COVID-19 pneumonia patient ends up on a ventilator, it goes up to $39,000."

Scott Jensen himself is a physician.
There is something very inaccurate here. Plans like Medicare pay for procedures not diagnosis. An xray is paid at the same rate if you broke a rib or have pneumonia.

There is something very inaccurate here. Plans like Medicare pay for procedures not diagnosis. An xray is paid at the same rate if you broke a rib or have pneumonia.
From where did you obtain your wealth of misinformation ?

There is certainly an inaccuracy here, and it is precisely yours !

For decades hospital revenues have been based upon the Diagnostic Related Group (DRG) system, which functions in the manner described by the Doctor/Senator. I am ignoring the very small portion of “self pay” individuals, the majority of whom do not pay.

As for the mislabeling of cause of death, I suspect it is actually happening. I believe that in addition to those who tragically died from the Virus, those who merely test positive will be included. Rarely will an actual autopsy be performed. Thus the count will be overstated.

For decades hospital revenues have been based upon the Diagnostic Related Group (DRG) system, which functions in the manner described by the Doctor/Senator. I am ignoring the very small portion of “self pay” individuals, the majority of whom do not pay.

As for the mislabeling of cause of death, I suspect it is actually happening. I believe that in addition to those who tragically died from the Virus, those who merely test positive will be included. Rarely will an actual autopsy be performed. Thus the count will be overstated.
I have heard the same thing that a Covid related hospitalization will yield more $$ to hospital due to the measures the staff has to go through to try to prevent the spread and keeping themselves safe.

Also heard some other interesting things.

1. For about 48 hours there was a no resuscitation order passed in the state that has been reverted back.
2. A good friend on mine who has a wife that is an RN told him that they hardly go in the room when its a COVID patient and their reporting requirements are much more lax. There is also an extra minute to 2 to get in the room in the event of a life saving event do to the extra PPE they have to put on.

I guess I stand corrected. My wealth of misinformation comes from doctor's office visits and outpatient clinics not acute hospitalizations, that are billed differently than the rest of the medical field that used CPT codes linked with ICD-10 diagnosis codes.

More then 400,000 people already signed this petition.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pe...n-medical-malpractice-crimes-against-humanity

Text from it,

As we look at events surrounding the "COVID-19 pandemic," various questions remain unanswered. On Oct. 18th of 2019, only weeks prior to ground zero being declared in Wuhan, China, two major events took place. One is "Event 201," the other is the "Military World Games," held in none other than Wuhan. Since then a worldwide push for vaccines & biometric tracking has been initiated.
At the forefront of this is Bill Gates, who has publicly stated his interest in "reducing population growth" by 10-15%, by means of vaccination. Gates, UNICEF & WHO have already been credibly accused of intentionally sterilizing Kenyan children through the use of a hidden HCG antigen in tetanus vaccines.
Congress & all other governing bodies are derelict in duty until a thorough and public inquiry is complete.
Looks like bill gates is the new George Soros for the Lysol brigade.

Status
Not open for further replies.