COVID-19 Conspiracy theories - post all your dumb shit here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
If its one thing COVID has taught me, is that the GOV't and all their different (overpaid) agencies and titles don't know WTF they're doing.
Its shown me that I CANT rely on ANYONE but me to survive in times of peril.

We live in an ever increasing selfish and snobbish society as it is, if I think my local GOV't gives a shit about me I am drinking the "Kool Aid".

So I approach and battle COVID my own way, my own ideas, and I don't shit on anyone with a differing opinion. BC if the "So Called" experts don't know, who am I to bemoan anyone's personal opinion.

Vax, Don't VAX, Monger, Don't Monger, does anyone really know at this point? Fauci has changed his mind 5 times since this all began about masks, congregating, treatment, distancing, when it all might end.....

Believe in yourselves and not what the media/social media/gov't tells you is facts.

@ Mods - If this is too political I apologize in advance. I read Bill's first post, didn't think what I wrote was too slanted one way of the other or broke his rule about the thread.
I concur!!

Great thing about the scientific methods and processes is the opportunity to prove or disprove hypothesis and assumptions. Many new or seemingly conflicting discoveries have come about in the last 9 months. Stay vigilant and tread with caution.

billyS

Reign of Terror
If its one thing COVID has taught me, is that the GOV't and all their different (overpaid) agencies and titles don't know WTF they're doing.
Its shown me that I CANT rely on ANYONE but me to survive in times of peril.

We live in an ever increasing selfish and snobbish society as it is, if I think my local GOV't gives a shit about me I am drinking the "Kool Aid".

So I approach and battle COVID my own way, my own ideas, and I don't shit on anyone with a differing opinion. BC if the "So Called" experts don't know, who am I to bemoan anyone's personal opinion.

Vax, Don't VAX, Monger, Don't Monger, does anyone really know at this point? Fauci has changed his mind 5 times since this all began about masks, congregating, treatment, distancing, when it all might end.....

Believe in yourselves and not what the media/social media/gov't tells you is facts.

@ Mods - If this is too political I apologize in advance. I read Bill's first post, didn't think what I wrote was too slanted one way of the other or broke his rule about the thread.
When Dr Fauci "changes his mind" I don't think it's because he or the other experts are just throwing stuff out there; it's because new evidence comes along all the time.
It's not like Covid-19 has been around a long time with a lot of empirical data.

I also feel how people react to lockdowns or restrictions is a combination of factors; most prominent being if it affects their ability to make a living.

But also includes their education level (or there lack of). For example I notice on Facebook guys I went to High School with who always were bitching about how going to classes was infringing on their freedom so they cut classes a lot and wound up dropping out and now they are still working minimum wage jobs at places like Home Depot.
These guys seem to be the loudest about refusing to wear a mask because it takes away their freedoms.

I came very close to closing this thread today.
Maybe go back and read the first post and think about what you're about post.
I’m sorry, but I’m calling bullshit. I’ve been a member on here for years. And I’ve given more than my share of reviews and contributions.

This is a thread YOU started. But then you throw in rules so the thread becomes worthless. It becomes only 1/2 truths.

It’s like me throwing up a review of a provider without a name or number. What’s the fucking sense of posting it up.

Everyone knows what it’s about. 75 million feel the same way. While the other 80 million agree but don’t care, because they got what they wanted.

Tell that to my dead uncle who was in a local nursing home that some local governor threw COVID patients into.

like I said .. I call bullshit..

billyS

Reign of Terror
I’m sorry, but I’m calling bullshit. I’ve been a member on here for years. And I’ve given more than my share of reviews and contributions.

This is a thread YOU started. But then you throw in rules so the thread becomes worthless. It becomes only 1/2 truths.

It’s like me throwing up a review of a provider without a name or number. What’s the fucking sense of posting it up.

Everyone knows what it’s about. 75 million feel the same way. While the other 80 million agree but don’t care, because they got what they wanted.

Tell that to my dead uncle who was in a local nursing home that some local governor threw COVID patients into.

like I said .. I call bullshit..
Well I'm calling bullshit on you. You haven't been a member here that long.

Granted you do contribute but that doesn't give you extra privileges, there are rules here for a reason.

I'm not sure when Slinky closed the Politics and Religion Section but it was done for a reason.

The post I deleted crossed the line regardless of what you think is true or not.
And what you think is true is only your opinion.
I'm sure other guys feel differently and if I let your post stand then they will be posting their truths

Then guess what? We have a political argument, which is what Slinky is trying to avoid.

But you can't take a hint when your post is deleted and double down and bring in even more political topics, alluding to the disputed (well disputed by some) election and the untrue assertion that people were intentionally killed in nursing homes.

I'm only leaving that last post there so that when you ask "Why was I moderated" I can point back to this thread, if that's what Slinky decides to do with you.

This thread lasted longer than I thought it would but ultimately someone had to fuck it up by insisting on bringing politics into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.