COVID-19 Conspiracy theories - post all your dumb shit here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Let's see how this goes. If it gets too political then I'm closing and hiding it.

So for example if you say the new world order is for getting rid of old people. I'll let it stand.

But if you use this thread to directly criticize a politician, Trump, Cuomo etc, that post gets deleted.

If you criticize me your post gets deleted.

Let's see how this goes. If it gets too political then I'm closing and hiding it.

So for example if you say the new world order is for getting rid of old people. I'll let it stand.

But if you use this thread to directly criticize a politician, Trump, Cuomo etc, that post gets deleted.

If you criticize me your post gets deleted.
This is a grand idea! Only problem is, the ppl posting dumb shit, don't think it's dumb shit. So all the dumb shit will still be plaguing the thread that needs to be only smart shit!

Ok.. I will take the lead. I posted about the New World Order. I believe that lined up perfectly as you can see to make people believe, members of NWO shared that they are also infected and now all of them are recovered. I won’t name but you know all those Top Celebrities, World Leaders who got it and yet recovered nice and healthy even though they fall under same age group which have high death rate.
There came a rumour that one certain race is not effected by this and next day I see a celebrity from that race came out claiming he is infected by this and started providing updates on his Insta feeds and 15 days and he recovered.
All this top brass is part of NWO and orchestrating this and this just could be the part 1 of the big scheme.

Second theory, which is quite famous in UK right now is, testing of 5G. We all know that progress comes with some certain risks and 5G seems to have number of adverse effect on Nature that includes all living beings. People are burning 5G towers in UK saying people living next to 5G towers are most impacted by COVID-19.

My apologies to BillyS if this is too political and causes any strife for him.

New World Order / Satanic Death Cult / The Hidden Hand - all intertwine with each other.
Its ALL about the hidden aspects of DEEP government having complete control over society. It's a less then 2% part of society that controls our government and many others around the world. Its the privileged and upper crust of society trying to take away our Bill of Right Freedoms that were fought for during the early part of this country's evolution.

What we are force fed in the news and in the papers Is often times controlled by others. The more we are force fed these ideas and beliefs, eventually we start to believe them and accept them (Global Warming).

These conspiracy theories have been around for a long time not exactly sure when. I know that there has been secret organizations such as the Masonics which is an underground that involved a lot of politicians
My apologies to BillyS if this is too political and causes any strife for him.

New World Order / Satanic Death Cult / The Hidden Hand - all intertwine with each other.
Its ALL about the hidden aspects of DEEP government having complete control over society. It's a less then 2% part of society that controls our government and many others around the world. Its the privileged and upper crust of society trying to take away our Bill of Right Freedoms that were fought for during the early part of this country's evolution.

What we are force fed in the news and in the papers Is often times controlled by others. The more we are force fed these ideas and beliefs, eventually we start to believe them and accept them (Global Warming).

When it's a choice between conspiracy or incompetence, I always chose incompetence. Incompetence is something that knows no political bounds. It happens on all sides, and it doesn't even take many incompetent people to cause a problem. Sometimes it's just human nature. No one wants to look like a fool or appear to be an ineffective jackass. So you lie, or hide your mistakes. A doctor approaches you about a bunch of people in your town getting sick. What do you do? Believe him? Doubt him? Try to hide it from your boss? The last time you overreacted you got your head handed to you. Or maybe the last guy in your position was fired for overreacting. History is filled with overreactions and under-reactions.

Even now "experts" are all over the map on this. Continue the shutdown for how long? I've read two articles in main stream sites. One said 4 - 6 weeks, the other said 12 to 18 months. Mask? No mask? Social distancing or not? There are some countries not doing it and it looks like their reported numbers are not any higher.

And can reported numbers even be trusted? Again see my comment about incompetence. The only conspiracy I see is human nature. Our desire to "do something!", even before we have gather all the information. And our desire to choose sides as if one side or the other is more honest and truthful than the other. We wont' know until a year or two from now how bad this really is or isn't.

That being said I vote for aliens trying to wipe out the weak and then they will make slaves of the strongest survivors.

IMHO Covid-19 is a very naturally occurring virus. Nature has way of thinning the human heard and Covid-19 is one of those ways. While most of us would not wish illness/death to fall on another human-being, this is what happens in nature.
If we did not exist in a capitalist society no one would give a shit if one of our kind perished from Covid-19 or any other naturally occurring heard thinning and strengthening mechanisms.

1 this is how they are making social security viable again, kill off the old folks
2 uber eats, online grocery services want to get their services valuable quickly
3 need a market reset without blaming anyone

am sure we could come up with more off the wall theories, am bored and horney

Guys who are inclined to believe NWO, look up Georgia Guidestones. This seems to fit right in line with it.

I do believe this was release from a lab in Wuhan(Sp?) It could have been a mistake or on purpose...not sure. It seems to fit right in with the pressure we were putting on them for trade agreement. Talk about economic warfare!

If the virus was released in America, we would be at war with China, but because they unleashed it in their own country we can not strike back. They don't really care about their own people, so what better way to Trojan horse us?

Another interesting thing, ( I heard it on Tucker and Twitter and Candice Owen) They are lumping all deaths where the people died of any means as Covid if they test positive. For example, we are at an all time low of pneumonia deaths listed? So are those numbers padding Covid death numbers? Candice owen broke a story about a baby was suffocated, but marked cause of death as Covid because they tested positive.

Another interesting thing, ( I heard it on Tucker and Twitter and Candice Owen) They are lumping all deaths where the people died of any means as Covid if they test positive. For example, we are at an all time low of pneumonia deaths listed? So are those numbers padding Covid death numbers? Candice owen broke a story about a baby was suffocated, but marked cause of death as Covid because they tested positive.
Here it is no political crap. Facts only. Total deaths in ny as an example of "pandemic". Statistcs kept yearly and will post link. 155 to 175k per year DEATHS. So obviously they get that info from coroners etc daily, weekly monthly etc.. so....why not 1. Define pandemic? 10 % increase, 20, 30? The numbers year to year vary 10 %. 1750 people. More or less. So a panel of 8 people so not to be subject to bias could review and post EXCESS DEATHS PER DAY which would eliminate any question. Why dont they? Because this is the biggest hoax in history. Cuomo will be known as "the guy who saved ny" and be president for the believers. Biden will acknowledge medical issues so as not to face his criminal deeds in Ukraine. Conspiracy theory term was invented by cia to dismiss investigations. Like facebook listening, smart tvs listening. All dismissed as conspiracy til caught. Always look for omissions. Its the key to finding truth. Lastly, this scam is a world reset of debt. The current model was unsustainable. See Europe as example. Poland and Hungary outshined those EU puppet nations. They took no part in that migrant self destruction .The financial proof is there. But you have to dig deep to find it. Lastly. If you wave the red flag or blue flag you are mindless. They are 2 teams cowards and thieves. Both stealing your money. Good day sir!

The sources you quote are on the right side of the political spectrum. However, I have read the same thing on left side sites. This is part of the confusion caused by my incompetence theory. Right now the guidelines for labeling a death and COVID-19 death are very wide. The other thing I find useless is the number of infected. The more testing you do the more people you will find. Even people who are infected but don't have any symptoms. I would like to see a 3rd number added. People infected - People in the hospital - people who died. If we find that 95% of the people who are infected can weather this at home, it is a lot less scary than 95% of those infected end up in the hospital.

But reliable numbers are hard to come by. As I said we won't really know how bad this was or wasn't until a few years from now. Approx. 120,000 people die in NYS every year, from all caauses. Right now COVID deaths are 5,000. Sounds bad but not enough to really affect NY annual death rate. Will it? Only time will tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.