COVID-19 Conspiracy theories - post all your dumb shit here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s all the work of the Hidden Hand. Slowly all of our civil liberties are being taken from us in very hidden ways. Masked as catastrophic events to slowly give power to a centralized government of a selected few to make decisions for us all.

One government to rule the world, with Ultra Zionists members and their distorted beliefs.

New York got COVID-19 from Italy, not China.
All Powerful Mod, Almighty... I agree that NY got it from Italy but DC got it from China. There are 3 mutated forms of this Virus in circulation right now. A, B and C. We are hit by all. All other countries are handling only one strain but we are attacked by all 3 in different power centric areas like NY, DC and West Coast. Feels like somebody is planning and controlling it.

What I find mind boggling-
If we make the assumption that this was in fact transmitted from the Chinese wet market from a few select hosts and not done intentionally or maliciously, one bat, one infected person caused this to spread to over 1,600,000 people globally...
The really bad bad people in this world must be salivating and thinking about what a man made WMD could eventually do.
SCARY

What I find mind boggling-
If we make the assumption that this was in fact transmitted from the Chinese wet market from a few select hosts and not done intentionally or maliciously, one bat, one infected person caused this to spread to over 1,600,000 people globally...
The really bad bad people in this world must be salivating and thinking about what a man made WMD could eventually do.
SCARY
Here's the power of doubling every couple of days - say every 3 days or so — doubling 10 times in a month:
end 1st month 1024
end 2nd month 1,048,576
end 3rd month 1.07 billion

Interesting seeing the London attacks on cell tower stories, 3-4 weeks ago when we first started telling people to stay home I was in a cvs and the man in front of me was explaining to everyone that wuhan is where 5g was being worked on. He was convinced the Chinese were experimenting on infecting the entire world through their cell phones.
Then again the woman in front of him was absolutely convinced this was going to kill 10% of the worlds population.

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
I’d have to say the best conspiracy theory I’ve heard so far is that the person thought this was the government’s way of developing a new vaccine that would essentially contain “nano bytes” (spelling?) so the government could track us... you know there’s absolutely no reason to argue with someone who feels like that... so I just smiled and said “bless your heart”.

Latest on Fox
Covid originated in a Wuhan Laboratory not as a bio weapon, but part of China’s effort to demonstrate its efforts to identify and combat viruses equal to or greater then that of US... Goes on to say initial transmission was bat to human and patient zero worked at lab

Will be ever know the truth? Who knows...

Latest on Fox
Covid originated in a Wuhan Laboratory not as a bio weapon, but part of China’s effort to demonstrate its efforts to identify and combat viruses equal to or greater then that of US... Goes on to say initial transmission was bat to human and patient zero worked at lab

Will be ever know the truth? Who knows...
This was what was reported in the informative Epoch Times documentary that was posted here a few days back. (the link has been removed) However, the documentary projected the virus as a bio weapon due to the lack of transparency on the part of the CCP and their future Communist goals.

CNN is basically reporting the same thing this morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.