Covered Blow Jobs/Covered Full Service

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by justme
I would posit that the taste / smell etc. are mental triggers to more tactile pleasures. Pavlov or something.

(Would you be happy if you only went down on a woman... no sex performed on you (vaginal, oral, or otherwise).
Plenty of evolutionary psychology speculations in this realm.

Theory 1 - pheromones and all that
Theory 2 - illness check
Theory 3 - both of the above

(Would you be happy if you only went down on a woman... no sex performed on you (vaginal, oral, or otherwise).
O.K. I wouldn't be happy if that's all I did every single time and never got any other action.

But there have certainly been lots of times (with civilian girlfriends - I would never do this with a provider) where kissing and eating pussy WAS the unreciprocated main event.

I don't know, maybe I'm just orally fixated. I'm always chewing gum, or drinking a coffee, or smoking a cigarette, or talking or whatever. But I really get into eating pussy. I get down there and I really get into the whole rhythm of it and I kind of tune everything else out.

æ

I get off on getting her off orally. That's why I wil never see anyone that offers one cup or doesn't allow DATY. And why I look her and it over before feasting.

Originally posted by alterego
But there have certainly been lots of times (with civilian girlfriends - I would never do this with a provider) where kissing and eating pussy WAS the unreciprocated main event.

I don't know, maybe I'm just orally fixated. I'm always chewing gum, or drinking a coffee, or smoking a cigarette, or talking or whatever. But I really get into eating pussy. I get down there and I really get into the whole rhythm of it and I kind of tune everything else out.

æ
a street address will do, please don't forget the zip + 4.

justme

homo economicus
Emphasis added (at a place that I think is very relevant to the discussion)

I can say the same, but it was more of a 'gift' sort of thing than a selfish sort of thing.

Emphasis added (at a place that I think is very relevant to the discussion)
DATY isn't nearly as much fun with a provider. Even if they let you do it at all, they're usually antsy to get to work themselves and give you the 'signal' to come up pretty quickly.

Civilian girls NEVER say you can't go down on them, unless they're really not feeling well, in which case you're probably not going to be doing anything at all. And they aren't watching the clock when you're down there, so you can really take your time and get into it.

On the other hand, providers are much better when it comes to GETTING head. Then it's all reversed.
The civilian girls don't feel like doing it half the time, and even when they do it can sometimes be rushed.

æ

DATY isn't nearly as much fun with a provider. Even if they let you do it at all, they're usually antsy to get to work themselves and give you the 'signal' to come up pretty quickly.

æ
You might not be seeing the right ones.

Originally posted by justlooking
(Is anybody gonna ask what "& a e l i g ;" means?)
That's just how you make the æ symbol.

There are about 50 special characters in HTML you can make by placing a command between an ampersand and a semicolon. Mostly they are vowels with various accents.

æ

Æ, not all girls enjoy being gone down on (ooh, that's an awkward turn of phrase). For example, I discourage everyone from going on down me, girls, guys, paid, unpaid; I just don't like it. I have talked to quite a few guys and girls about this, and as it turns out, while I'm not certainly not the norm, it's not heart-stoppingly weird that I don't enjoy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.