Covered Blow Jobs/Covered Full Service

Status
Not open for further replies.
A prostitute recently asked me, if I'm so adamant about the worthlessness of covered blow jobs, how come I can come from covered genital intercourse?

I think my answer is that I'd have a hard time coming from just covered full service alone (which is not the case with bareback full service),* which is why I require so much other stuff (including bare back blow jobs) preceding/along with it.

Others' thoughts?

Between the fall of 1969 and the mid- 1990s, I never got a covered blow job. I had no idea that such things were done. Almost all the non-professional girls and women who blew me in non-commercial real world sex swallowed as well. Seldom did they spit. Their swallowing my come was considered part of the normal experience.

I also never used a condom having intercourse with a girl or women in non-commercial real world sex. It was always, always bareback.

The worst that ever happened to me was getting crabs a couple of times. Once I got some sort of bacterial infection that had to be cured with Flagyl, a disgusting sort of heavy anti-biotic.

Nothing worse.

When AIDs hit, I accepted condoms as a normal part of commercial sex for intercourse but continued receiving condom less blowjobs at such places as Overtures where the girls let you come in their mouth and then spit.

That's what became my standard for the commercial blowjob.

I've never backed off that standard.

I've only settled for less on occasion and then moved on.

Last edited:

danger-us

BACKCHANNEL BOY
With a cover, the woman's skills (or just plain anatomy) plays a huge role for me.

Without a condom, sure, most everything feels great. but with a condom, I need her to be very aware of herself, her muscles, the way she interacts with me.

If a woman is really into it, I forget about the cover.

justme

homo economicus
The first fifty or so times I had sex, it was covered and I thought it was about the best thing imagineable.

Then, the next two thousand or so times I had sex it was almost always bareback. During this time, if I did have covered sex, it was an anoyance, but I did enjoy the fact that it basically allowed me to orgasm whenever I wanted to.

The last two hundred or so times I've had sex it has been almost always covered. Now I view uncovered sex as kind of this rare treat that's really great.

So it's strange, I've never really been in a position where both covered and uncovered sex were readily available.

I have never had a problem achieving orgasm while uncovered (OK, maybe a couple of times, but given the tremendous frequency with which I was having sex at that time, it probably made sense). I have had difficulty getting there with a condom, but I don't think that this generally has anything to do with the woman I'm with (on two or three occasions, I have been to revulsed to go on, but that was pretty extreme). As long as I'm reasonably well rested, reasonably sober, and reasonably aroused, I can get whatver I need done covered.

This is completely different for blowjobs. I can count the number of times I've come from an uncovered blowjob on both hands. I've never come from a covered blowjob. I just don't get much sensation out of blowjobs.

---------------------

Thinking about this more, though I'd still rather have covered noncommercial sex than uncovered commercial sex, so it isn't just a sensation issue.

(A feeling of affection makes all service deficiencies and deficiencies in female beauty disappear.)

(That's the weird mysterious thing about sex.)

(At least for me.)

Originally posted by justme
The first fifty or so times I had sex, it was covered and I thought it was about the best thing imagineable.

Then, the next two thousand or so times I had sex it was almost always bareback. During this time, if I did have covered sex, it was an anoyance, but I did enjoy the fact that it basically allowed me to orgasm whenever I wanted to.

The last two hundred or so times I've had sex it has been almost always covered. Now I view uncovered sex as kind of this rare treat that's really great.

So it's strange, I've never really been in a position where both covered and uncovered sex were readily available.

I have never had a problem achieving orgasm while uncovered (OK, maybe a couple of times, but given the tremendous frequency with which I was having sex at that time, it probably made sense). I have had difficulty getting there with a condom, but I don't think that this generally has anything to do with the woman I'm with (on two or three occasions, I have been to revulsed to go on, but that was pretty extreme). As long as I'm reasonably well rested, reasonably sober, and reasonably aroused, I can get whatver I need done covered.

This is completely different for blowjobs. I can count the number of times I've come from an uncovered blowjob on both hands. I've never come from a covered blowjob. I just don't get much sensation out of blowjobs.

---------------------

Thinking about this more, though I'd still rather have covered noncommercial sex than uncovered commercial sex, so it isn't just a sensation issue.
fuck, you must be totally worn out...I am from reading how many times you've fucked....

Then, the next two thousand or so times I had sex it was almost always bareback.

The last two hundred or so times I've had sex it has been almost always covered.

Please post the phone numbers or websites so I can contact some of them.

I Agree ...

Originally posted by danger-us
With a cover, the woman's skills (or just plain anatomy) plays a huge role for me.

Without a condom, sure, most everything feels great. but with a condom, I need her to be very aware of herself, her muscles, the way she interacts with me.

If a woman is really into it, I forget about the cover.
Cover is the only way to go with commercial sex, if the provider has great oral skills, you won't even noticed its on. Its always better to be safe cause it gives us another day to enjoy our hobby to its fullest!

pswope

One out of three
I'm already on record as preferring a hj to a cbj and have had many friendly arguments with working girls who've claimed that their cbjs are sooo good that they will be the exception to the rule. It never is.

From marriage, my cock is conditioned to having condomless intercourse and I don't really enjoy sex with a condom as much as a good bbbj. However, if I am otherwise stimulated during a session via bbbj,kissing, and other modes of foreplay(or if I'm really attracted to a lady), I can and do enjoy fucking. Converesly, if a working girl just gets me hard and wants to pop on a condom to fuck,I simply demur. It's not pleasurable to me. I've left many working girls scratching their heads after I said no to-"Don't ya want to fuck me"-because of the slam bam nature of their approach.

Re: I Agree ...

Originally posted by trixdaddy
Cover is the only way to go with commercial sex, if the provider has great oral skills, you won't even noticed its on. Its always better to be safe cause it gives us another day to enjoy our hobby to its fullest!
Ill sure notice its on...you ever taste a condom...try suckin on one Babe....

Originally posted by pswope
I'm already on record as preferring a hj to a cbj and have had many friendly arguments with working girls who've claimed that their cbjs are sooo good that they will be the exception to the rule. It never is.
DITTO. I think it's funny when girls lick all over the condom during a CBJ. I tell them I don't feel it at all and they think I'm just saying that to get a BBBJ.

danger-us

BACKCHANNEL BOY
Re: Re: I Agree ...

Originally posted by CoyoteGirlJosi
Ill sure notice its on...you ever taste a condom...try suckin on one Babe....
I do have to say, I hate the smell of codoms. After putting one one, my fingers smell of latex. It is so unsexy, too much a reminder that there's a barrier between us.

When is somebody going to improve the smell? (and taste for you ladies)

justme

homo economicus
Originally posted by BigMadM
Please post the phone numbers or websites so I can contact some of them.
One woman is responsible for at least 80% of the sex I've had. No one else accounts for more than 2%. Commercial sex partners account for no more than 8%. Commercial sex partners with websites account for 0%. Most of the phone numbers are likely changed by now, or the woman never had a business phone number.

It's easy to rack up huge numbers of sexual encounters. Here's the recipe:

1. Be young, with little money and a tremendous amount of free time.
2. Let your sexual activity weigh heavily on your self worth.
3. Find a young partner who is ready to do the same and who likewise has no time but lots of money.
4. Copulate.

(More than four years, an average of (at least) twice a day. Never less than once a day (when we were in the same city), and more like two or three times a day except on weekends when the number jumped to three or four.)

Step 5 is the bitch, though.

5. Be prepared to have it all end in tradgedy when one (or both) of you realize that it's time to grow up. Then aclimate yourself to about 10% of the amount of sex that you're used to.

Be prepared to have it all end in tradgedy when one (or both) of you realize that it's time to grow up. Then aclimate yourself to about 10% of the amount of sex that you're used to.
I'd be happy if I was getting 10% of the amount I had with my first girlfriend.

One of the many things about her I never appreciated at the time.

æ

Status
Not open for further replies.