Covered Blow Jobs/Covered Full Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

justme

homo economicus
Originally posted by rajah
I think maybe justme was thinking about Safire's 3/23/03 column on hyphenated compounds in the attributive position (like "scantily-clad women"). Don't see how you could use a hyphen for parentheticals.
It's entirely possible that I am confused (and/or am misremembering), but I distinctly remember him getting upset about hyphens to set off an idea. I don't think it was the main focus of the article, though.

justme

homo economicus
Re: some reasons i loved number 2:

Originally posted by h. von bingen
Whan that Aprille, with hise shoures soote,
The droghte of March hath perced to the roote
And bathed every veyne in swich licour,
Of which vertu engendred is the flour;
You can recite this to Yankee Doodle.

(Extra credit in high school. I still remember it. It's amazing what gets stuck in there.)

justme

homo economicus
By the way, I'd like to sarcastically thank JL for making me aware of an issue that had never occured to me (half covered 69). If this later bugs me in a session, I'll be sure to sarcastically thank him again.

(Seriously, if you're going to perform cunnilingus in a session at all (and I do (for my enjoyment, of course)), what does it matter if she happens to be giving you a cbj at the same time?)

justme

homo economicus
btw speaking of young and alive . . . is there such a thing as a cbj in noncommercial sex in this our post apocalyptic era?
Yes.

There are some girls who take the condom box seriously

(As I'm sure you know, correct use of a condom demands that it goes on as soon as the pants come off. I've never met anyone that rigid, but I have been with women that demand that it goes on as soon as it's errect. These have never been women I knew well.)

But (for me), what happens much more frequently than that is that I'm having cfs, and we switch to doing something else and so the cover just stays on.

Originally posted by justme
1. As I'm sure you know, correct use of a condom demands that it goes on as soon as the pants come off. 2. I've never met anyone that rigid,
1. actually what i don't know about condoms could fill a book.
2. there's a joke here w/r/t to some of you're posts: i thought you were, but since i'm doing so well with the compliments today, i'll leave that alone.

btw, re: my last comment. it's amazing that what passes for sparkling wit in the real world can fall like a leaden condom in the virtual one. (i did mean it though, it is cute.)

Last edited:
btw speaking of young and alive . . . is there such a thing as a cbj in noncommercial sex in this our post apocalyptic era?
I've sure never seen it, and the last few civilian girls I've dated have been pretty rigid about condom use for intercourse. But I've never seen CBJ except in the hobby.

æ

justme

homo economicus
Question for alterego.

So suppose you're having intercourse with a woman who demands a condom, but before you ejaculate you stop having intercourse and do other things, including getting a blow job. Do you remove the cover and then take the time to put one back on?

Cloud Nine

I had to open my big mouth.......
JL- dont take this question the wrong way, I am not passing judgement nor do I feel you have to answer it....

Do you do BBFS with the strippers you see when paying for play? THe thought being that it would be less "risky" to engage in BBFS with someone who's not a "full time" prostitiute? I ask more for the curiosity as you seem to do the stripper thing to attain the seemingly more real GFE.

(and dont scream at me again)

Last edited:
Originally posted by justme
Question for alterego.

So suppose you're having intercourse with a woman who demands a condom, but before you ejaculate you stop having intercourse and do other things, including getting a blow job. Do you remove the cover and then take the time to put one back on?
Damn, that's complicated, now I have to think.

Usually BBBJ and DATY were appetizers that came before the main course, so the condom didn't make its appearance until AFTER the oral.

But when it was a long round of fun, with lots of intercourse and oral all mixed together, then, yeah, I got rid of the old condom and took the time to put a new one on later. How much time does it really take, anyhow? I can get a condom on in 5-10 seconds, including getting it out of the wrapper. After the last couple of girlfriends I've had I'm so used to putting one on it's become second nature and I don't really think about it.

æ

Eenie, meenie, miny mo,
I want a bj by a ho,
If she tries to cover my dick,
Im out the door real,real quick.

Its better to choose your prostitutes by what she Will do.

Last edited:
I don't think of BBFS as something to be "accused of". I think of it as something that happens sometimes. As it happens, it's never happened with any of my Stripper Friends (by which I mean, strippers I see outside the club).

I think the question you meant to ask is, do I go looking for BBFS from strippers? And the answer to that (obviously) is "no": I don't go looking for BBFS from anyone (I'm not married to).

justme

homo economicus
æ - See, for me the pacing would be interrupted too much, even for just 5 - 10 seconds (and I guess it's always seemed like more time than that...). Also, I don't get a whole lot of sensation out of uncovered blowjobs (I know that this puts me in a very small mnority), so for me the marginal difference is too negligible to bother with repapplying a condom later.

Status
Not open for further replies.