Covered Blow Jobs/Covered Full Service

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Bill Furniture
Any other compulsions you'd like to share?
*we now interrupt this broadcast to bring you a special message from our sponsors*

Well, Bill, I also have this terrible oral fixation--I just love sucking on things! Especially long smooth cocks, they're so yummy! I absolutely adore slowly licking up and down the sides, teasing you by gently slipping my mouth over the head, kissing and fondling your balls, and then finally sliding your whole beautiful cock down my throat until you release your sweet juices onto my awaiting tongue. And don't think it stops there! I will keep going until you pull me off because the ectasy I bring you has become too much to bear. Mmmmmm.

*thanks for supporting our sponsors, folks, we now return you to your original discussion*

Last edited:

pswope

One out of three
Originally posted by PetiteFantasy
Hey, some of my favorite clothes come from bargain basements, Salvation Army's, Dollar a Pound, etc. There's something incredibly enjoyable about wading through all the shit to find the one good thing in the store.

(Actually, as t can I say, it's one of my few compulsions.)))
Hey, she's one of my heros too!

(wading through wg's and finding model quality WOCS like BB, ECBW,Tara,lala is sublime)

Viva H&M,Loehman's and WOCs!

*we now interrupt this broadcast to bring you a special message from our sponsors*

Well, Bill, I also have this terrible oral fixation--I just love sucking on things! Especially long smooth cocks, they're so yummy! I absolutely adore slowly licking up and down the sides, teasing you by gently slipping my mouth over the head, kissing and fondling your balls, and then finally sliding your whole beautiful cock down my throat until you release your sweet juices onto my awaiting tongue. And don't think it stops there! I will keep going until you pull me off because the ectasy I bring you has become too much to bear. Mmmmmm.

*thanks for supporting our sponsors, folks, we now return you to your original discussion*
quite divertissant!

Originally posted by justme
William Saffire ranted on about hyphen usage in the place of parentheticals somewhat recently.
hyphens, en dashes and em dashes are all different and used for different things. i like saffire though not nearly as much as edwin newman (on language). i do miss the liberal sprinkling of hyphens throughout language,* there does seem to be a modern tendency to ellide. see e.g. to-day week-end co-operate. en or em dashes, a la the divinely elect, when used judiciously can be exceedingly effective.

as for square brackets: luckily i have never had cause to do or screw any technical writ/ing[ers], and therefore can continue to use square brackets with impunity. i still think when one has a parenthetical w/in a parenthetical w/in a parenthetical the correct form goes like this: ([{}]). but i will be happy to be corrected by a NON-scientist. i'm not being snippy here, i'm fooling around.

*it's so noel coward.

Last edited:
Originally posted by h. von bingen
one of my husbands used a line very much like this on me on our first date. i was in the sack in about 60 seconds flat.
You never know what will work.

What happened to him? Caught him splitting an infinitive? Dangling a participle? Running on a sentence? Saying "dove" for "dived"? Saying "As far as" when he meant "As for"?

I think maybe justme was thinking about Safire's 3/23/03 column on hyphenated compounds in the attributive position (like "scantily-clad women"). Don't see how you could use a hyphen for parentheticals.

If only someone could...:cool:

I once used a Greek rhetorical term (the language/culture, not the euphemism) as I was leaving a prostitute's apartment after our second session, and I could see her sort of physically melt. Next thing I knew, she was talking about our moving in together.

Women respond to strange things.

some reasons i loved number 2:

when i couldn't sleep* he would recite virgil and homer to me in the original. on our first date he stopped tongue kissing me and said this:

Whan that Aprille, with hise shoures soote,
The droghte of March hath perced to the roote
And bathed every veyne in swich licour,
Of which vertu engendred is the flour;
Whan Zephirus eek with his swete breeth
Inspired hath in every holt and heeth
The tendre croppes, and the yonge sonne
Hath in the Ram his halfe cours yronne,
And smale foweles maken melodye,
That slepen al the nyght with open eye-
So priketh hem Nature in hir corages-
Thanne longen folk to goon on pilgrimages
And palmeres for to seken straunge strondes
To ferne halwes, kowthe in sondry londes;
And specially, from every shires ende

*sleeping is a big problem for me (can't turn it off you know).

Status
Not open for further replies.