Covered Blow Jobs/Covered Full Service

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by justme
æ - See, for me the pacing would be interrupted too much, even for just 5 - 10 seconds (and I guess it's always seemed like more time than that...). Also, I don't get a whole lot of sensation out of uncovered blowjobs (I know that this puts me in a very small mnority), so for me the marginal difference is too negligible to bother with repapplying a condom later.
i don't mean this as an indictment in any way. but, you're like a girl's worst nightmare: the super highly calibrated guy.* i think for the most part, girls like (as one of jl's stripperfriends once said) guys who come fast (at least from blow jobs). there's few things as frustrating as a guy that you're going down on who looks like they are going to come like 10 times and never gets there. if i wanted that kind of aggro, i'd have sex with a girl.

*btw, i think this is a function of people who think too much. goddamn that life of the mind crapola.

Last edited:
Having thought about it for a while . . . .

(Seriously, if you're going to perform cunnilingus in a session at all (and I do (for my enjoyment, of course)), what does it matter if she happens to be giving you a cbj at the same time?)
1. In this particular case, because to me the whole point of 69 as a sex act is mutuality.

2. In general, because the selfish reason I enjoy performing cunnilingus is that I enjoy feeling like I got some woman really off. But part of why is so that she'll be more passionate and uninhibited toward me. Which as far as I'm concerned is over the minute the condom slips on for a blow job.

pjorourke

Thinks he's Caesar's Wife
Originally posted by h. von bingen
i don't mean this as an indictment in any way. but, you're like a girl's worst nightmare: the super highly calibrated guy.* i think for the most part, girls like (as one of jl's stripperfriends once said) guys who come fast (at least from blow jobs). there's few things as frustrating as a guy that you're going down on who looks like they are going to come like 10 times and never gets there. if i wanted that kind of aggro, i'd have sex with a girl.

*btw, i think this is a function of people who think too much. goddamn that life of the mind crapola.
Then how come when hombre is plowing your field (so to speak), you keep yelling "don't stop"?

pjorourke

Thinks he's Caesar's Wife
1. note the parenthetical.

2. btw, since i now live with hombre we have very little sex. i expect to stop completely when we get married. (can't ever say i don't make a good wife.)
1. What parenthetical? I thought I knew how to read them until we had the long discussion on proper punctuation thereof. Now I'm just confused.

2. Sorry to hear that. When married, will you then start engaging in commercial sex like the rest of us?

Last edited:

justme

homo economicus

Let's see here...

It's not that I can't come fast, it's just that I don't want to (normally). That's not even entirely true. If I were to have sex about as often as I'd like (maybe 2-3 times a day), I'm sure a good deal of it would be fairly quick. In the times that I have been able to have sex about that frequently, quickie sex was definitely part of the portfolio (I can't count the number of times I was out the door for work, on the kitchen table five seconds later, and still on time to catch my bus).

But when I have sex as infrequently as I've had it the past few years (not much more than weekly on the average), I just have a real problem with letting it go by too quick.

Specifically talking about oral sex, it really shouldn't come as any surprise that I don't get a lot out of it. There's just no affirmation in being a recipient (that looks really counterintuitive when I write it out). And I'd never make a woman try to bring me off via oral (unless I was paying for it and even then rarely). Sometimes I've had a woman insist, viewing it as almost a challenge, on these occasions it's worked out OK.

Originally posted by pjorourke
1. What parenthetical? I thought I knew how to read them until we had the long discussion on proper punctuation thereof. Now I'm just confused.

2. Sorry to hear that. When married, will you then start engaging in commercial sex like the rest of us?
2. of course, since it's not cheating.
1. blowjobs.

justme

homo economicus
Re: Having thought about it for a while . . . .

Originally posted by justlooking
1. In this particular case, because to me the whole point of 69 as a sex act is mutuality.

2. In general, because the selfish reason I enjoy performing cunnilingus is that I enjoy feeling like I got some woman really off. But part of why is so that she'll be more passionate and uninhibited toward me. Which as far as I'm concerned is over the minute the condom slips on for a blow job.
1. I'm not sure that I assign a 'point' to individual sex acts except...

2. Yeah, I suppose that the selfish reason I perform cunnilingus during commercial sex (other than the histrionic related ones) is that I have some vain hopes that it will lead to better sex (actually, not so vain, given experience). Anyway, I've found that I can still secure the better sex regardless of whether or not I can secure a bbbj.

(And of course we have to remember that I belong in Ripley's)

justme

homo economicus
(Of course a woman wants a guy to come quick while giving him head. A guy wants the same out of a woman (for the most part). I mean, there's not a whole lot of pleasure out of giving oral sex aside from the 'ta da!' aspect, and you get that just as well (if not more) when it occurs sooner rather than later.)

(Of course a woman wants a guy to come quick while giving him head. A guy wants the same out of a woman (for the most part). I mean, there's not a whole lot of pleasure out of giving oral sex aside from the 'ta da!' aspect, and you get that just as well (if not more) when it occurs sooner rather than later.)
nice analysis. although i have to say it shouldn't be too quick. i actually enjoy it alot until lockjaw sets in.

A guy wants the same out of a woman (for the most part). I mean, there's not a whole lot of pleasure out of giving oral sex aside from the 'ta da!' aspect
Oh man, I TOTALLY disagree with this.

I really like the feeling of going down on a girl. I like the taste of her, and the smell of her, and the feel of her on my tongue. I really get off on it. It's not some altruistic thing (although it is fun if/when she comes), and it's not an attempt to get her to do something else later (although I never pass up a BBBJ in return). It's just that eating pussy is SO much fun, especially with non-providers.

æ

justme

homo economicus
I would posit that the taste / smell etc. are mental triggers to more tactile pleasures. Pavlov or something.

(Would you be happy if you only went down on a woman... no sex performed on you (vaginal, oral, or otherwise).

Originally posted by alterego
Oh man, I TOTALLY disagree with this.

I really like the feeling of going down on a girl. I like the taste of her, and the smell of her, and the feel of her on my tongue. I really get off on it. It's not some altruistic thing (although it is fun if/when she comes), and it's not an attempt to get her to do something else later (although I never pass up a BBBJ in return). It's just that eating pussy is SO much fun, especially with non-providers.

æ
and your phone number is?

Status
Not open for further replies.