Covered Blow Jobs/Covered Full Service

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Casper
You might not be seeing the right ones.
You're probably right, but that's been my general experience.

Anyhow, that's not usually what I'm looking for with providers.

It's like going to a massage therapist. I love giving massages. But when I go to get a massage that's what I want. I want to GET a massage.

æ

Originally posted by alterego
You're probably right, but that's been my general experience.

Anyhow, that's not usually what I'm looking for with providers.

It's like going to a massage therapist. I love giving massages. But when I go to get a massage that's what I want. I want to GET a massage.

æ
Understood and that's why you're not seeing the same kind of activity available as I get. All makes sense now.

we now return you to our reguarly scheduled hijacked thread.

Originally posted by alterego
Oh man, I TOTALLY disagree with this.

I really like the feeling of going down on a girl. I like the taste of her, and the smell of her, and the feel of her on my tongue. I really get off on it. It's not some altruistic thing (although it is fun if/when she comes), and it's not an attempt to get her to do something else later (although I never pass up a BBBJ in return). It's just that eating pussy is SO much fun, especially with non-providers.

æ
I wouldnt pinpoint it on providers/nonproviders Dear....Ive been known to let a few camp out and sent up tent in my pussycat.....

Originally posted by PetiteFantasy
Æ, not all girls enjoy being gone down on (ooh, that's an awkward turn of phrase). For example, I discourage everyone from going on down me, girls, guys, paid, unpaid; I just don't like it. I have talked to quite a few guys and girls about this, and as it turns out, while I'm not certainly not the norm, it's not heart-stoppingly weird that I don't enjoy it.
O.K. but we are both a bit odd, and probably because we are both somewhat orally fixated. I'm just guessing here, I've never actually met you.

æ

justme

homo economicus
(I made my post above before I read PF's post. I just want to make it clear that just because it weirds me out, I don't necessarily think its weird.)

Originally posted by CoyoteGirlJosi
I wouldnt pinpoint it on providers/nonproviders Dear....Ive been known to let a few camp out and sent up tent in my pussycat.....
I'm willing to bet that you are the exception to a lot of rules... that's what's so cool about you.

æ

Originally posted by pjorourke
4881 (It was on a piece of junk mail sitting on my desk.)
You are the last person here I would have suspected to know your full zip code. Don't you know that those last four digits are an intrusive attempt by big government to FIND OUT WHERE WE LIVE!

Once they have that information, they can send out the black UN helicopters to spy on us and take away our guns. I think Hillary might be behind the whole thing.

æ

No, it's even worse than that. BIG GOVERNMENT KNOWS WHERE YOU LIVE. That's how they assign you the extra four digits to begin with. Hilary's gonna be over at pj's any minute now. And she's gonna be demanding a snack.

pjorourke

Thinks he's Caesar's Wife
Well, I would believe that Hillary was behind it, except that Zip+4 was introduced in 1983. Must have been approved during one of Ronnies naps or more likely by uber-engineer Carter and it just took those knuckleheads at the Post Office 3 years to come up with a catchy name.

RD & I are ever vigilant for the black helos.

Re: Re: Having thought about it for a while . . . .

Originally posted by justme
1. I'm not sure that I assign a 'point' to individual sex acts except...

2. Yeah, I suppose that the selfish reason I perform cunnilingus during commercial sex (other than the histrionic related ones) is that I have some vain hopes that it will lead to better sex (actually, not so vain, given experience). Anyway, I've found that I can still secure the better sex regardless of whether or not I can secure a bbbj.

(And of course we have to remember that I belong in Ripley's)
So I guess it comes back to swope's point.

I don't think covered FS is any great thing. But obviously I don't expect or particularly want (unless I'm being honest -- but let's put that aside) BBFS commercially. (I mean, certainly I don't look for it.)

So that leaves us with the situation where I'm giving the prostitute oral sex, and she's getting all hot and bothered (or pretending to -- I can't know), and then all I get is some covered BJ that feels like absolutely nothing to me, so then we move onto covered genital sex that, to be honest, doesn't feel a whole heck of a lot better from my perspective, but she's all wet and stuff and obviously wanting to come (or pretending to -- I can't know), and without the BBBJ to get me started I'm not feeling very stimulated at all, and the pressure is building and I'm not feeling anything, and we're even positioning ourselves to maximize her stimulation rather than mine, and . . . .

You can see that what I'm getting just doesn't turn out to be "great sex" for me.

Last edited:
Originally posted by justme
By the way, I'd like to sarcastically thank JL for making me aware of an issue that had never occured to me (half covered 69). If this later bugs me in a session, I'll be sure to sarcastically thank him again.

(Seriously, if you're going to perform cunnilingus in a session at all (and I do (for my enjoyment, of course)), what does it matter if she happens to be giving you a cbj at the same time?)
It bugs me like crazy!

Originally posted by h. von bingen
btw speaking of young and alive . . . is there such a thing as a cbj in noncommercial sex in this our post apocalyptic era?
Being that so many girls complain that their man won't go down on them, I find it hard to believe that they would make their boyfriend cover up for a BJ.

Status
Not open for further replies.