Clpc - New Management

by ishcabible If you were discriminated against because of the color of your skin, why go back? "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me."

Originally posted by skagen
ishcabible,

I suggest you read the original thread in full before commenting on it rather than simply take Ozzy's comments/interpretation as a full and complete rendering of the facts. THAT is exactly what Ozzy hopes for - that we will take everything he says at face value.

ish......

yes.. do what mr skagen says.. go back and read that original thread, and make sure you read his own words from this post below, the basis to your remark above is there. i believe i said "he still called her back after his incident", a fact which he now is denying to you because he is a liar.... Ozzy is not asking anyone to believe him.. go read it for yourself.

in his post dated 08-10-2001 02:20 AM

But you still put me through that degrading experience EVERY TIME that I called. And if I was dumb enough to call again a third time, it would have been the same. Where is the substance to this apology?

PS..... only a complete moron would still deny this after it's been posted here already several times.

Last edited:
Originally posted by Ozzy
and race is most certainly an issue with him, that’s why he has CLPC, PIT and KS listed on his short list of inconsistent agencies. (weren't they all accused of not catering to black men in the past?).
Interesting Ozzy, that you carefully ommitted Wings and Impulse from this list. The quotes you pulled from are:

"Wings, Pussycats, Impulse etc are basically a grab bag of many of the same outer-boroughs outcall girls."

"You would think only a place with inconsistent customer service would do that sort of thing: eg places like Wings, Pussycats, KamaSutra, Parisintown etc."

I guess you "remember" what suits your story, and then try to present your fabrication as fact. Clearly this supposed racial obsession doesn't hold up if you use the full set of facts. And FYI I don't think KamaSutra has been accused of racism, so that takes the true count to 2 out of 5 agencies. Youve been busted in another lie, Ozzy. How much will you continue to lie in an attempt to frame me as a race-obsessed person. Or are YOU the one with the obsession?

I don't know if you really have any credibility, but you're certainly not helping it by heaping lie upon lie - and cutting out facts that don't fit your fabrications.

Again Ozzy, you continue to try and fabricate. I pointed him to the original thread so that he could read my account - it is clear that I went though the couple of situations and thus confirmed that race was the issue why CLPC were denying me service. Its not as if they were blatant enough to state that "we won't send that woman to you if you are black". I put two and two together based on the questions they asked each time and the outcome. In fact the second time I tested them by saying I was Canadian when they asked for my "nationality'- whic was the euphemism they used. They then asked enough quesions to get at skin color.

That's why I sent him to read my account. If you knew as much about racism as you claim, you'd know how seldom it is presented blatantly.

Feel free to explain your lie/selective memory above, since you're reading the thread.

Last edited:
as my friend tank said.... "spin away". there was no need to include wings in that post since i don't remember them having any racial instances in the past and i aw no need to wrongly accuse them now. the other three are well documented on UG and jag. i said a short list... i never misled anyone into thinking those were the only ones in the list since everyone can go and read it for themselves.

since i made a promise last night not to argue with any of the less fortunates on the board anymore (my idea). i've decided not to respond to anymore posts from the mentally challanged on UG.

skagen

rooster

candide

stecchino/a2h/tank

(i'm sure the list will grow longer)

and race is most certainly an issue with him, that’s why he has CLPC, PIT and KS listed on his short list of inconsistent agencies. (weren't they all accused of not catering to black men in the past
Let me repeat what you said Ozzy. Its above. So I am race obsessed if I list a total of 5 "inconsitent" agencies and 2 of them have been accused of discrimination? I am I spinning or are you withdrawing from a blatant lie - without the guts to admit it before you slink back to your sewer?

the fact that he keeps bringing it up and labeling CLPC racist because of one incident that happened a year ago is totally wrong and especially since he hasn’t provided any evidence that they have actively practiced racism since his incident. or perhaps ever....
"or perhaps ever..." I have to bold that quote again - a choice one - it didn't get there by mistake. A piece of shit like you likes to work your business on the sly when you are afraid of showing the extent of your thoughts. Very nice, you go back to casting doubt on the fact that racism was practiced by an acency that admitted to it. Very nice to know that you will go though all lengths to deny and cast aspersion on the existence of known racist acts. What next - you gonna pull a LePen and say that the Holocaust never happened?

Like I said before: your kind should be denied the right to breed - you lie, you have very hateful tendencies and most of all you are gutless cowards that try to operate undercover of darkness and mistruths.

Last edited:
DON'T TAKE THINGS OUT OF CONTEXT!!!!!!!

"or perhaps ever....since we still haven't determined if one girls selectiveness/racism should label an entire agency racist?"

and what i did by listing 3 agencies from your short list of 4 or 5 wasn't removing it from it's context since your only basis for listing those three (or two if you didn't know about KS) agencies was the fact that they've been accused of racist practices in the past. that's quite different than what you just attempted to do to me. i made that statement in bold so that even a stupid prick like you couldn't read (or take) it out of context. but you just deleted that whole sentence in an attempt to make me look bad.... or like a racist.

do you look in the mirror and see al sharpton?

fuck!... i broke my rule already.

Last edited:
mattyhaze...

do you want to request to slinky that this thread be locked at this point. it's not serving the purpose you intended anymore and i think it's best for "ethel" if it just sinks to the bottom of the page.

as per UG rules, since you started the thread it's pretty much your call.

justme

homo economicus
God, it's exhausting arguing with Oz (even when you're right... I can't imagine why some of you do it when you're so clearly wrong). Anyway, a lot of what was posted above was posted while I was writing this and gets duplicated...

I hate it when this kind of deconstruction is done, but Oz, you just bring up to many issues to reply in one choerent post without doing it. Heh, were you ever a CCX debater (common strategy was to throw out a ton of arguments and claim victory on anything that was 'dropped' - it lead to this ridiculous practice of speaking remarkably fast - spreading)

JM.. ok so it's not "50" times... i exaggerated.

Yes, which is great rhetoric, but in this case your exageration is at the crux of your argument involving racism. What the facts show is that skagen has actually posted this anecdote very few times, and every time he did it was relevant to the discussion. Your basic premise is that he is attacking CLPC because he fealt he was wronged in the past. But the posts show that this hypothesis is completely inconsistant as Skagen has actually shown restraint in the past when the issue was brought up.

but there is at least one you missed because i think i discussed this once before with mr skagen. it was brief but it happened around nov-jan. maybe he didn't say any key words you searched for in his posts.... as i said it was brief.

If you can find it, I'd be happy to reconsider my position. I searched all posts with Skagen as poster and either April, cute, pussycats, or cats in the body.

anyway he makes a statement about agencies being inconsistent with customer service. well unless he's referring to his racism incident, he shouldn't be commenting on cust service being anything but that. it's misleading if the discussion is about looks, tardiness or anything else that he shouldn't comment on unless he's experienced it first hand.

What you have not demonstrated is that Skagen has never used CLPC. While it certainly seems as though he didn't use the service before his incident, I haven't seen any evidence that he didn't use it before the incident. In fact, Skagen seems to be implying lately that he did use the agency.

and race is most certainly an issue with him, that’s why he has CLPC, PIT and KS listed on his short list of inconsistent agencies. (weren't they all accused of not catering to black men in the past?).

I know PIT has, I don't remember if KS has. I also know that PIT has been accused of having inconsistant service. Also, you conveniently left out wings and Impulse in your list. If these two agencies have been accused of racism, then I might concede your point here, but as of now I only see a list of agencies which could very well be accused of having inconsistant service. I mean, April herself admitted that service at CLPC was sketchy when she had ostensibly given up the helm.

the fact that he keeps bringing it up and labeling CLPC racist because of one incident that happened a year ago is totally wrong and especially since he hasn’t provided any evidence that they have actively practiced racism since his incident.

A) as I've shown, he doesn't keep bringing it up. Your caliming that he does over and over will never make that true. Nor have I seen him continue to label CLPC as racist. He did not do so in this thread until you pushed him in that direction.

B) Any event that happens to an individual is fair game for that individual to talk about. I mean my God, how many times have you told the pissing on a Paris landmark story? He has never claimed that the agency continues to be racist (as far as I can see, again you're welcome to find a counterexample and I'll review my opinion). He has only (and very infrequently I might add) repeated that this incident happened at one time.

or perhaps ever....since we still haven't determined if one girls selectiveness/racism should label an entire agency racist?) after all.. mr skagen WAS NOT refused service from the agency itself. that’s an issue that we also never sorted out that would settle a lot of things.

Stop trying to tempt me into a tangent (stupid smiley).

It won't sort anything out. This whole pissing match started because Skagen made a very broad conjecture as to the actual goings on at CLPC, not because he claimed racism. As I pointed out in my last thread, racism would never have enterred into the discourse if you hadn't put it there.

the fact he even posted in this thread shows that he had race on his mind because he's never had anything but THAT kind of experience with CLPC/AE or april herself. he's never seen her girls, experienced tardiness, bait n switch, the girl being fatter than her pic or as described..... nothing. his only issue that he should be commenting on concerning CLPC or april is RACISM.

Again, you have yet to show that Skagen has never had sessions at CLPC. Besides, I've never been to CLPC and I 'know' that service got spotty there for a while. If we're going to limit our comments to first person experience, Oz, then I think your posting volume will go down tremendously.

here's his first post in this thread.... if he never used this service nor ever gave them a dime.... he has NO business making a post like this.

Again that's an 'if' that you haven't established.

if i said this about julies you and 40 people would be all over me in a second.

This is just plain false. You, pswope, and a few other posters have made it a second hobby to take swipes at Julies over the last six months. I couldn't care less.

this is what i responded to. had he said they didn't service me because i was black or her girl refused to service me... i never could have made the post i made.

The leopard never changes its spots. "New management" is the most over-used dodge in the sex biz. "Yeah, I know you felt shafted last time, but that was someone else who fucked you. Just put your money on the line again so I can get mine too.".

Yeah, right....

So he was skeptical of CLPC's new management? Who cares? I mean, people around here make skeptical posts all the fucking time. We're a regular cadre of cynics. I personally never read this as anything more than speculation. But maybe your posts have just taught me to assume that much of what gets posted is really just speculation. Still, I do agree that it could (should) have been phrased differently. And it probably would have had you simply asked him if he were speculating rather than immediately going about tearing him a new asshole. Your howitzer approach to dealing with problems is very effective for troublemakers like Guy, Alyssa, and Madison. It fails miserably, however, with relatively rational posters as all you end up doing is putting them on the defensive. Result? Pissing match over a fairly small deal.

justme

homo economicus
continued

he came into this thread throwing accusations around of intentional rip offs and he did it with out a shred of evidence nor personal experience....

I agree, and like JL I think this was ultimately wrong. Your response, however, was way out of proportion.

(other than racism).

give it up

he stated speculation as fact. his first few posts in this thread had absolutely no business being written by someone without first hand experience or some proof.

I agree.

his speculation is based on his own biased towards this agency, and since that bias was caused by his experience with racism it deserved to be brought up…… unless you can show me basis for his posting anything about CLPC based on his experience or proof he has provided.

Are you intentianally being ironic? I mean you're getting all worked up over 'speculation' and then you lay this incredible piece of speculation here, which. Worse, it's not even speculation that jives with facts.

1.) You calim that his speculation is based on his bias against the agency? Prove it. Perhaps his speculation is based on the same cynicism towards shady incall practices that shows up here on UG so often. Maybe he just had a bad morning and got to this post first. Maybe a million things. Still, there is very little evidence on UG that I've seen that polnts me to believe he has any more bias against CLPC then he does against wings.

2.) As I've already mentioned, you have yet to show that if there is a real bias that it was caused by the one now famous incident. You have yet to show that he had no other sessions at CLPC from which to draw his conclusions.

3.) It deserved to be brought up? Hardly. None of this deserved to be brought up. All you had to do was simply call him on phrasing a speculation as fact. Once he admits that he's only guessing (regardless of how good he thinks his guess is) then it's up to everyone else to decide whether or not they agree with his guess. I might agree that there would be a time for this line of attack if Skagen were on some crusade to discredit Aprils. You seem to think he is, but there's just no evidence to make that assertion very plausible.

His only proof is some negative reviews and that’s all about a girls service not being what was promised or looks not being what they expected… but we also determined that there are no gaurentees in this business and besides there's probably just as many reviews (if not more) that do state everything was delivered as promised. so which do we exclude? or count? reviews aren't any from any proof unless there’s really something of substance in one of them to back his claims. [/B][/QUOTE]

I agree that his proof of his hypothesis is horrible. If you had simply pointed this out and not brought race into the discussion, this thread would have gone much differently. I know I wouldn't have been posting in it. I mean, I couldn't care less about April and CLPC, really. But when you bring race into the discourse, then use time honored tecniques of denying that someone has experienced racism when they clearly have, then try to paint a person who only three times over a year has brought up the incident and always under a relevant context as some race obsessed professional victim that's essentially racist himself... well that's when I care. I care because while I'll accept rhetoric for what it is, I will not accept rhetoric that in any way diminishes the evils of racism.

Oz, you're definitely right about a lot of things, but on much of the things you've posted here you're just plain wrong. Skagen's inability to keep you from dragging him into flames and insults will do nothing to change the fact that you are wrong on these issues.

Focus on the stuff you're right about. There's plenty for Skagen to apologize for about that first post.

But do not throw this race argument around. Do not belittle someone else's experience with racsism. Do not imply that talking about a racist incident makes you a racist.

And if you decide to continue this discussion with me do not expect me to continue to let your rhetoric (such as failing to cite Skagen's description of wings and impulse as inconsistant) slip by. Do not expect me to respond to posts that don't further your argument beyond what you've taken it[/b]. And do not expect me to respond before Monday. I'm not spending this kind of time on a stupid whoreboard flamewar over my weekend.u

Re: DON'T TAKE THINGS OUT OF CONTEXT!!!!!!!

Ozzy, your accusation of me having a racial obsession vendetta against CLPC has proved to be a hoax. Justme's independent search proved it that there is no such thing. Your own quotes don't support it. End of story. Cut the excuses.

[
do you look in the mirror and see al sharpton?
[/B]
You're now working on dragging Al Sharpton into the mix? Al Sharpton has to do with me other than having black skin. My goodness - no surprise that's your first thought - you cowardly, underhanded piece of crap!

Yes Ozzy, clearly I'M the one with an obsession on race and a racially-based vendetta, not you. You pathetic desperate hypocrite...

Last edited:
"God, how many times have you told the pissing on a Paris landmark story? "

two times? (once in this thread). see, it's easy to exagerate sometimes isn't it JM?

when you make it up this way we'll talk about this when we meet. it's impossible trying to type this shit. i also 'just so it's known'.... only said julies girls were over rated in looks, and that they licked a lot of assholes a day and that juls occasionally throws freebies/discounts for reviews and mentions. i know this first hand cause i've been there in the past. i've never said they weren't customer oriented or that they ripped anyone off. you usually get your monies worth at julies. (not that you accused me of it... but i am fair and don't feel i "shredded" them)

JM a lot of what your accusing me of being wrong about is based on YOUR assumption that skagen has used her service... if thats so, than isn't he even more in the wrong for not stating that if he has indeed used her agency with sucsess (in getting served) while making any claims that the agency as a whole practices racism? and correct me if i'm wrong...but didn't he say he only called them twice and both times he was questioned about his nationality and that both times he wound up not using the service?

btw...

you chastised me for not listing impulse and wings... yet you say nothing about how he lifted and edited my "verbatim quote" (or conveniently forgot the rest of that sentence)... i usually think your a very fair person in all these board wars.... but boy when you lean you really lean. jeeez, it wasn't like i took his "verbatim quote" (using UG software) as he did mine and edited it when i listed those. i didn't say every agency he chastises and then list just three. i said these agencies from his short list (that i assumed anyone following ths read in your links). if you expect some one to list all the other non issue agencies (there were only two btw) and then note: that they were never accused of racism... then you are certainly expecting too much from any poster. so i think you're speculating about me here yourself. you say "Do not belittle someone else's experience with racism" ... i don't believe you can find a post where i ever did that or denied anyones experience with racism. i only accused him of using his unfortunate incident(how many times did i say that in this thread?) to punish april. if you want to say i was wrong for that , then fine...it's your opinion, but the rest is unprovable speculation on yor part. in a lot of your last few posts your guilty of the same things your chastising me for.

like i said.. when you make it up we'll talk about this subject but for now i'm done.

(and don't worry, i don't expect a response)

Last edited:

justme

homo economicus
It's not the weekend yet...

Ozzy -

I'm sorry if I implied that you've told that story a lot on the boards. You haven't. I was more referring to the many times you've told it in real life. So my crime here was assumption (for which I also apologize) and not exageration (stupid embarassed smiley face).

As far as the julie's stuff is concerned, I know that you're fair and that you do say that she gives great service. You have in the past, however, made statements that I took as unecessary digs. Maybe they weren't but they certainly seemed that way to me. Of course, I don't really care which was the only point I was making. That is, if you were to suddenly attack Julies, I wouldn't post on the subject (now 40 guys might, just not me or is that not justme)

Finally, I want you and anyone else who's still reading this ridiculous thread to know that I am not taking skagen's side in this argument, so I am not leaning in his direction. I'm not taking his side, because at the core he is wrong (see, I'll give him some bold faced wrongs too). If skagen had taken an argument line that offended me, I would have posted about it. In fact, I did (6/12/2002 12:30 central). I mean, there's plenty in this thread to attack Skagen for, it's just that I don't care about most of it.

There's something else, though. I don't 'know' Skagen as well as I know you, and I certainly don't like him as much. When I see offensive behavior by someone I like, I'm much more likely to make a big deal about it. As I pointed out to Skagen, I don't think you're a racist (if I did, I couldn't really like you). So when I see you posting things that are extremely racially incensitive, I want to point them out to you.

And to be completely honest, there's another thing. I remember you went after someone (quite rightly) a few months ago. A few people popped in to say, what the fuck are you doing Ozzy? because you anticipated the problem way before it was obvious. I made a post to the effect of, give Oz the benefit of the dount, because he's usually right. So in this thread when you made an argument for the skagen's vendetta, I gave you the benefit of the doubt and assumed that he had one. When I did my own research and found out he didn't, it was really dissappointing. It meant that I trusted you when I shouldn't have.

So maybe that's another reason why I was a little harsh in that last post.

I want to close by apologizing for:

And if you decide to continue this discussion with me do not expect me to continue to let your rhetoric (such as failing to cite Skagen's description of wings and impulse as inconsistant) slip by. Do not expect me to respond to posts that don't further your argument beyond what you've taken it[/b]. And do not expect me to respond before Monday. I'm not spending this kind of time on a stupid whoreboard flamewar over my weekend.

You've never been irrational or especially rhetorical with me in our disagreements, and it was wrong of me to imply that you would. I'm sorry.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
I tested them by saying I was Canadian when they asked for my "nationality'- whic was the euphemism they used.
I knew a landlord in Brooklyn who used "Canadian" as a euphemism for "Black". If he's reading this, he must be chuckling.

[i don't believe you can find a post where i ever did that or denied anyones experience with racism. i only accused him of using his unfortunate incident(how many times did i say that in this thread?) to punish april.
he hasn’t provided any evidence that they have actively practiced racism since his incident. or perhaps ever....

I alredy quoted them once, but let me present your words again above Ozzy, whether or not you edited them out for convenience - gutless coward.......

"his unfortunate incident"

My, my....now its an "unfortunate incident". Unfortunate incident? What unfortunate incident? You would argue it never happened - and if it did, then to you it was still merely "selectivity", not racism. Spare us the crocodile tears, you pathetic, two-faced loser.....

Last edited:
if you expect some one to list all the other non issue agencies (there were only two btw) and then note: that they were never accused of racism... then you are certainly expecting too much from any poster.
If you are claiming that any I selectively target agencies who have been accused of racism - yes I expect you to list all the agencies I critisized. You saw facts directly contrary to your point and obviously chose to bury them after seeing them.

Apparently you believe that no black person can be victim of racist activity without automatically going on a vendetta - despite facts to the contrary. I guess you're too dumb to realize how miserable life would be if one chose to operate on that principle

Again, I repeat, you can't assume that everyone would do the dumb, childish shit you would do, pissing on the Eiffel tower being a prime example.

Last edited:
Skagen

Not everything that happens to you can be attributed to racism.

A persons attitude creates significantly more effect on their life that their ethnicity.

My father believed that he was frequently persecuted. I watched as he blamed much on religious persecution. He became a self fulfilling prophecy. He was angry at people because of he believed that there were acting poorly toward him. Instead they disliked him because they didn't like his attitude. He then became even more certain of their intent.

If you believe that people don't like you (for any reason) they probably won't. If you believe that people are bigoted, they will start to act that way in your mind. If you believe that they aren't, they won't.

Does racism exist? Absolutely! Everywhere! The way you look at it, however, limits your personal growth tremendously. You see it when it's there and you'll see it when it's not. You're missing out on so much and I'm sad for you. Attitude can move mountains. Life becomes what you believe it will be. We all have the power if we believe it.

I don't expect that this note will seem believable to you, but maybe someday you'll think of it when you're more ready. Good luck to you

justme

homo economicus
JoeyP - While I agree with you post, what happened to skagen, almost definitely accoured because of racism. Also, although I'm not very familiar with him, he does not come across as someone with a racie grudge to me.

Originally posted by JoeyP
Not everything that happens to you can be attributed to racism.
I'm sorry JoeyP, you lost me here with the "everything". There was an incident, it was admitted by the person who did it. End of story. All further discussion here on that topic has followed Ozzy's attempts to whitewash those known facts - for reasons known only to him.

The part where I recounted my entire life history and told you that every single waking moment was full of race-based persecution and misery, I really think I missed it - or you projected it. It doesn't even seem like you took the time to read what I posted- even the one directly above your post.

Or perhaps you somehow got suckered into Ozzy's blatant and desperate attempt to paint me with an "Al Sharpton" brush - because I called him on his shit. Did you?

Originally posted by JoeyP

I don't expect that this note will seem believable to you, but maybe someday you'll think of it when you're more ready. Good luck to you
Thanks for being so patonizing. Hopefully when you are ready, you'll realize how off-base your comments were. There have been many people on this and other boards who have not even known that I am black - Aristotle is one example of that. Best of luck to you too.

Last edited:

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator

The part where I recounted my entire life history and told you that every single waking moment was full of race-based persecution and misery
I knew I shouldn't have deleted that thread....... :rolleyes: