Clpc - New Management

Justme,

While I agree with most of your posts in this thread as well as in the past, I have to disagree with your opinion of Skagen.

I believe some of his comments are certainly racially motivated. I think by his some-what lame attempts in his posts above to portray Ozzy as a racist or attempting to persuade our opinion of him as someone who is racist, condones or belittles anyone’s experience with racism is no different than what he has done with April. That might not make him a racist by example, but it does show how he will use “racism” as propaganda to promote his cause. I think that was a very dirty trick Skagen played on Ozzy (twice) in deliberately editing his “quote” and removing a portion of his last sentence. A quote that in its entirety spells something completely different than what Skagen is expecting us to believe is Ozzies opinion (note: my question below). Because of this (and several other statements that I'll comment on) I believe that he does inject racism or his experiences with it into his various negative comments towards these agencies or people on the board. If not than how can you explain his comments to Ozzy or anyone else who only questioned his reasons for bashing April or CLPC. Comments like ” Apparently you believe that no black person can be victim of racist activity without automatically going on a vendetta” or how about his own list of 5 inconsistent agencies that includes two or three which supposedly have practiced or still do practice racism, that's 2 or 3 (if we include KS) out of 5, or roughly 40% or 60% of "his list” (in case we’re keeping track). Is that all there is in this business or are those just the only ones on his mind? I’ll assume the others he listed (wings, impulse etc.) and commented on were because he previously visited them and for the correct reasons he’s acknowledging them as being inconsistent. Now he can’t possibly have first hand knowledge of any inconsistencies in service quality, quality of girls, or customer service at these particular places that practice racism if he's never used any of them, which apparently is the case until he states otherwise. So, any negative comments he’s put fourth about any of these two or three agencies other than racism, is based solely on his speculation or on his previous experience, which according to his own words was two phone calls and a denial of service one time due to racism and a second due to his distaste for their personal questions about nationality. Now if you (or Skagen) want to claim that he did visit these establishments than he can’t exactly claim that these agencies ‘as a whole’ practice racism, can he? You may also notice that slinkybender and Skagen himself edited one or two of his posts in the original thread? I only mention this because it is my belief that he himself threw the "N" word around in some of his early posts ("What is MY nationality?" American - [edited by SB ]) and perhaps had second thoughts about it or maybe the moderator saw fit to remove the offending language himself. This kind of behavior is indicative of someone with whom race weighs heavily on their minds. It may not seem important to you but if the question was simply “what’s your nationality” and the response is “American ni**er”, then I think Skagen has issues beyond what he’s letting on, issues that I believe Ozzy was attempting to disclose to us.

Ozzy posted a fine example with his mention of Denny’s but, he didn’t expound upon it enough. Allow me to delve into it further... We all know that several of Denny’s restaurants were guilty of racial discrimination but, did every Denny’s employee in those particular restaurants practice racism? Did every restaurant in their entire chain practice racism? Do any of us believe that every Denny's employee should be punished because of the actions of those who did? I think (I hope) we all know it’s not right to fault the masses for the actions of a few (right Skagen?), as this is a form of bigotry. It is this form of bigotry that I believe Skagen practices when he labels an entire agency as racist or practicing racism. Skagen’s claims that April previously admitted to practicing racism herself (other than her statement that one of her girls is "selective"are not only unproven but also, denied by her. He's faulting the entire agency because one girl practices discrimination in selecting her clients. Now I really don't want to ask “this question” (my ‘note’ above) but since Ozzy did mention it already and it is a somewhat important question considering the facts here; I’ll ask it again since I don’t understand why he was so was rudely admonished for it in the first place. Is a prostitute or any girl who uses race as a deciding factor for who she chooses to sleep with consistent with racism? As I said, I prefer not to start this topic now but it is at the crux of this situation, and it is something we should all think about before throwing racial accusations around in this business. I’d just like to also state that this is by no means the same as an agency refusing any service to anyone because of their race, We’re talking about a single girl since Skagen and others have admitted being offered services from others at this establishment or previously visiting said establishment.

And as bad as anyone might think Ozzy acted in this thread by bringing the racism issue into it, I think he honestly meant to point out how Skagen himself practices bigotry by his comments towards April and her agency because of the actions or beliefs of only one of her employee’s.

JustMe, it’s just as you stated earlier in this thread about knowing Ozzy better than some of us and knowing how he can misrepresent his opinions due to “bad wording”. Well that’s Ozzy and sometimes his excellent points are lost within his rants. However, I don’t believe he attempted to deliberately mislead anyone as Skagen has done with those edits of Ozzies posts, and by refusing to answer Ozzies rebuttals concerning his proof of Aprils admission of practicing racism. Nor was he accusing anyone of an act so appalling as what Skagen has done (without substantial proof) to April and CLPC as a whole.

Ozzy misbehaved in this thread but I don’t think it was racially motivated nor was it based on any hatred. I believe Skagen misbehaved as well as attempting to mislead us with his initial speculative posts. He then got sucked into a flame war that he stood no chance of winning because in merit, I think Ozzy was right. How he went about proving it was misguided. I can’t fault someone too much for being misguided but I do if someone purposely set out to deceive.

To Skagen, for someone who tries to pass himself off as an intellectual you are not fairing very well when you refer to a person as a “cowardly, underhanded piece of crap!”, “gutless coward”, “pathetic, two-faced loser”, “pathetic desperate hypocrite”, “someone who should be denied the right to breed” as well as making statements like… “People like you shouldn't be allowed to reproduce, Ozzy - it is flat out dangerous to the human race” and lets not forget this little ditty…” Please don't hide like a coward. Your type usually are” Your type? For someone who placed himself on a very high pedestal in this thread like you did, you shouldn’t have uttered those two words. Skagen, if you ask me, your slip is showing. I can only offer these few words of advice from someone I hope you respect enough to abide by them.

Let us not seek to satisfy our thirst for freedom by drinking from the cup of bitterness and hatred.

MLK August 28, 1963

Last edited:
Originally posted by JoeyP
If you believe that people don't like you (for any reason) they probably won't. If you believe that people are bigoted, they will start to act that way in your mind. If you believe that they aren't, they won't.

Does racism exist? Absolutely! Everywhere! The way you look at it, however, limits your personal growth tremendously. You see it when it's there and you'll see it when it's not. You're missing out on so much and I'm sad for you. Attitude can move mountains. Life becomes what you believe it will be. We all have the power if we believe it.

I don't expect that this note will seem believable to you, but maybe someday you'll think of it when you're more ready. Good luck to you

JoeyP, I agree. Some people are so blind with hatred that they do not realize what they do.

Originally posted by skagen [/i]
Originally posted by mydesign

So, what exactly about offering a freebie is refusing to take responsibility?

"It wasn't my fault, but here's a freebie" is not acceptance of responsibility.

If a company is willing to pay (even by giving a freebie) it is taking responsibility for the actions of it's employee.

Anyway, If April now is accepting responsibility, that's great, but I'm not sure why me fucking one of her girls today would be a relevant. I didn't seek reparation of any sort - it is more important that the behavior has changed.

Then why continue to Bitch and moan...get over it and stop being a crybaby.

But no doubt that if I had taken up the offer, at some point some dumb-ass like you would have turned around and accused me of making noise solely for the purpose of getting a freebie.

Actually, my ass is not dumb, it just smells real bad.

Also, those of you who follow my posts, know I have encouraged madam's in the past to compensate a wrong to a hobbiest by offering a freebie (in the northern nj thread).

But is there some reason you're so obsessed by me passing up a freebie - I thought you were worried to death about April starving to death? And now you want her to give the "merchandise" away? Oh I get it, you don't really have a point - no shock there.

No, I never said anything about April starving. But even not taking your comment literally, you are trying to cloud the issue by portraying my comments as I want her to TODAY give merchandise away for free to many people. Wrongo bucko, (1) she offered it to you 2x in the past, back when her world wasn't in shambles. (2) Offered to you and not the entire hobbying world.

If you think I'm the one who dragged racism into this thread or am continuing to keep it here - you DEFINITELY are a pea-brain, and you haven't read the thread because you would have noticed Ozzy introducing it and continuing to keep it alive as a diversion.

I've read and reread the thread. Ozzie pointed out that your original beef with april stemmed from prior postings where you accused her of racism. And, yes, you are keeping it here. I bet if you drop it everyone else will too.

No doubt that reading four pages would probably be stretching it at your level of intelligence.

At least mine is not down by my shoe size like yours is.

Either way, shut the fuck up

Hahahahahahahaha.
No.
I see that you are about to start crying.

- no one is forcing you to read the thread.

Very good, I see you have a way of stating the obvious. I actually lurked on this thread for a while, but after seeing the level of stupidity you were posting I decided the thread could do good by hearing from someone with more intellect.

Take your dumb ass back to the childish crap you're generating on the she-male thread. Its about the level of thought that is appropriate for you.

Why? Your childish outbursts and rants are much more amusing than chicks with dicks.

Edited coding only

Last edited:
Originally posted by Mr. Sunshine
Is a prostitute or any girl who uses race as a deciding factor for who she chooses to sleep with consistent with racism?

It depends....(1) she is a racist.

(2) she might just be a woman who doesn't enjoy "sleeping" with men of a certain race, but harbors no ill will or dislike of that race.

I have a question: how is Ozzy's going on about his dislike for "the French" and his Eiffel Tower story any different than whatever was said in that JAG thread that he bashed as anti-semitic?

(1) On a non race-note regarding CLPC, i had a brief convo today w/ a phone girl named Adrianna (i think) who was very helpful. She sounded sweet, was informative, and very helpful. She sounded shocked when i told her Heaven wasn't "my type", but told me who i would be happy with when i explained myself.

(2) I posted a coupla days ago that April or no April, CLPC needed some fresh, attractive faces. The pics aren't up yet, but it sounds like it's mission accomplished (i hope).

(now let's get that incall thing up and running again cuz i fuckin' hate the motel-outcall thing) :)

Last edited:

pswope

One out of three
To Ozzy and Skagen(and anyone else that this may apply to):

Attack Ideas,not the people who espouse them.

You diminish your credibility and the weight of your arguments by
resorting to ad hominem attacks.

Irrespective of your points of view, you have to maintain a certain level of civility towards each other for this board to function because while this board can probably survive the idiotic bad faith posts of certain cretins*, you will undoubtedly alienate the vast majority of posters/lurkers by engaging in a non-stop version of Whoreboard Gladiator.

* See eg Cajundawn is a liar thread.

by Stecchino

I have a question: how is Ozzy's going on about his dislike for "the French" and his Eiffel Tower story any different than whatever was said in that JAG thread that he bashed as anti-semitic?

anyone who doesn't understand the difference between the actions or opinions of a 12 year old child vs the opinions of an adult board op (or editorial) perpetrating racial hatred on his board should cease posting immediately for their own good.

btw... the opinions of an adult Ozzy towards the french now (in 2002), are based on much of the same reasons and no different than than a vast majority of american opinions about Al-Queda or several mid eastern nations right now.

i wasn't going to respond but this one was too easy to avoid.

Last edited:
No way in hell I will accept allow Ozzy or anyone to muzzle me from expressing my doubts about an agency simply because in the past, I once correctly pointed this same agency was carrying out out racially-based discrimination.

Worse still when Ozzy creates a racial motive in his own mind - which is clearly refuted by Justme's research into the history of my comments. And then you expect me to sit here and accept being framed in the most blatant manner? What are you smoking?

That is the height of stupidity. I'm not going with it - end of story. If you don't like it, too bad. I've been one of the most independent reviewers out here since day 1, and I will remain that way. I won't be muzzled by anyone - and if someone ones want to attack me, don't expect me to sit there and be a mute target.

Last edited:
BTW, if there is some unknown UG rule that a member who critisizes a provider or agency on anything, is on a vendetta when they critisize anything else - I think there going to be a long list of people who are ineligble to talk about many agencies and providers.

When the list is published, and you all start following it. let me know. Until then, get the fuck off my back. Unlike a hell of a lot of you - I have nothing to hide when it comes to conflict of interests.

Originally posted by skagen
No way in hell I will accept allow Ozzy or anyone to muzzle me from expressing my doubts about an agency simply because in the past, I once correctly pointed this same agency was carrying out out racially-based discrimination.

bullshit, I have had quite enough of this, Skagen the girl you selected over a year ago, Jenny to be specific I KNEW did not prefer to see black guys, the SAME way some of you prefer NOT to see black girls (oh thats right they don't get that same privlege because they are prostitutes) I suggested you see someone else because I wanted you to see someone you would enjoy and you did not want to. Please tell me where *I* racially discriminated against you? You can say what you like (goodness knows you do reguarless of fact or merit) about me being a racist but sweetie there are too many people that KNOW this to not be the case. YOU my dear I have nothing to prove to, your oppinion means NOTHING and trust me it has not a thing to do with the color of your skin. One thing, please explain to the clients I have who have the same color skin you do why they got (and get repeatedly serviced )and you didn't. You are so way off target your gonna shoot yourself in the foot.
9Lives

..........................................................................................
I won't be muzzled by anyone - and if someone ones want to attack me, don't expect me to sit there and be a mute target.
............................................................................................
Yet you expect me to be? Wow man YOU really have some issues.
9Lives

Last edited:
No way in hell I will accept allow Ozzy or anyone to muzzle me from expressing my doubts about an agency

That's OK, you are allowed to continue to be stupid and ignorant.

simply because in the past, I once correctly pointed this same agency was carrying out out racially-based discrimination.

correctly??? NO, it seems that one of the ladies didn't want to see you, not that the entire agency promoted racial discrimination. I never saw anything on their website saying the agency refuses to see men of color. That would be the entire agency promoting racial discrimination. The only thing I DO see on the internet is your accusation backed up by your tenuous and less credible opinion. WAKE UP and smell the coffee!

Worse still when Ozzy creates a racial motive in his own mind - which is clearly refuted by Justme's research into the history of my comments. And then you expect me to sit here and accept being framed in the most blatant manner? What are you smoking?

Whatever we are smoking, it is not nearly as hallucinogenic as what you are smoking.

That is the height of stupidity.

Yes you are.

I'm not going with it - end of story. If you don't like it, too bad.

Please don't start pouting and crying again.

I've been one of the most independent reviewers out here since day 1, and I will remain that way.

Legend in your own mind, eh?

I won't be muzzled by anyone - and if someone ones want to attack me, don't expect me to sit there and be a mute target.

That why you won't rest until you've destroyed an entire agency?

Any respect I had for you disappeared when I saw you attack a woman who's entire livelihood and career has been destroyed in a flash when she and her girls were arrested.

Here's another newsflash, your insistence on espousing this position has and will continue to alienate you from some of the other posters on this thread.

The fact that you won't be a man and apologize for being so insensitive speaks volumes about your charecter, or lack thereof.

"Any respect I had for you disappeared when I saw you attack a woman who's entire livelihood and career has been destroyed in a flash when she and her girls were arrested. "

this is the funniest thing i have ever read on this board!!!! LMAO and peeing on the floor!

justme

homo economicus
Mr. Sunshine (& everyone else, really)-

I have looked at the board and I see the pieces. After considerable thought, I'm convinced that the game plays out straight from book and ends in a draw, but I don't like some of the sacrafices that I'll have to make in the endgame. As such, I can't continue on this line. I hate walking away from the board, but some things are more important to me than an argument. I probably never should have posted in this thread and I knew it when I started. Still, I walk away without any change in my original convictions.

P.S. - you seem like a rational, well spoken guy. I hope your first post isn't your last post.

Last edited:

Whatever we are smoking, it is not nearly as hallucinogenic as what you are smoking.

YOU FAILED TO ADDRESS THE POINT IN FRONT OF YOU, DUMBASS.

BORROWED FROM YOUR FRIEND OZZY'S SIXTH-GRADE BAG OF DISINGENEOUS BULLSHIT - ANYONE DOESN'T AGREE WITH YOU IS WHINING. IF ANYTHING, YOUR PATHETIC KNIGHT-IN-SHINING-ARMOR FAKERY IS BECOMING PRETTY WHINNY. PARTICULARLY AS YOUR INABILITY TO THINK BECOMES UNAVOIDABLY OBVIOUS.

I've been one of the most independent reviewers out here since day 1, and I will remain that way.

LET'S SEE, YOU CAN'T ATTACK THE LOGIC OF THE POINT, SO SARCASM IS YOUR PUNY ATTEMPT AT REBUTTAL. WHATEVER....

THERE IS NO DESTROYING MISSION - THERE IS A CONCERN FOR MAKING SURE THAT CONSUMERS ARE TREATED IN GOOD FAITH - WHICH IS DONE BY RAISING THE POINT. ONLY A SIMPLETON LIKE YOU REMAINS FIXATED BY A VENDETTA THAT HAS BEEN PROVEN TO EXIST NOWHERE BUT IN YOU AND OZZY'S PUNY MINDS

Any respect I had for you disappeared when I saw you attack a woman who's entire livelihood and career has been destroyed in a flash when she and her girls were arrested.

THE SCREEN NAME "NINE LIVES" IS A HINT THAT YOU DON'T KNOW TOO MUCH ABOUT THIS BUSINESS - GULLIBLE DUMBASS

The fact that you won't be a man and apologize for being so insensitive speaks volumes about your charecter, or lack thereof. QUOTE]

LIKE YOU WOULD KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT CHARACTER - YOU'RE A DUMBASS HOPING TO CURRY SOME FAVOR BY PLAYING WHITE NIGHT. YOUR ASS KISSING AGENDA DOES NOT OVERRIDE THE CONSUMER INTEREST IN MAKING SURE THE AGENCY OPERATE IN GOOD FAITH

TELL YOU WHAT BUD, SINCE YOU'RE CLEARLY ANGLING FOR A FREEBIE, ASK APRIL TO GIVE YOU THE ONE I REFUSED. THAT'S WHAT YOU REALLY WANT ANYWAY - YOU SEEMED PRETTY MERSMERISED BY IT...

Last edited:
Many points, I'll address as many as I can

Justme,
A quote that in its entirety spells something completely different than what Skagen is expecting us to believe is Ozzies opinion
Ozzy questioned a milion times and a million ways an occurence in fact April admitted happened . That was why I focused on "perhaps ever".

I think by his some-what lame attempts in his posts above to portray Ozzy as a racist or attempting to persuade our opinion of him as someone who is racist, condones or belittles anyone’s experience with racism is no different than what he has done with April. That might not make him a racist by example, but it does show how he will use “racism” as propaganda to promote his cause.
Where you get propaganda from I have no idea. When someone goes to length to repeatedly deny factual incidents admitted by the perpetrator sides as racially biased, yes I do question whether in fact HE has a race based agenda. If you think this is "propaganda", I'm not sure where to help you. Denying or reclassifly factual occurences of racism by slight of hand is what leads the kind of crap I described.

If not than how can you explain his comments to Ozzy or anyone else who only questioned his reasons for bashing April or CLPC. Comments like ” Apparently you believe that no black person can be victim of racist activity without automatically going on a vendetta
Ozzy failed to answer this. Feel free to take it up. Does expereincing racial discrimination mean that a black person (or any other person) can no longer be capable of operating wihout a hidden vendetta? The review of my comments showed no vendetta. Ozzy was unable (or unwilling) to respond to the data that refuted the vendetta. What then is he basing his insistence of this vendetta on, other than the above premise?

or how about his own list of 5 inconsistent agencies that includes two or three which supposedly have practiced or still do practice racism, that's 2 or 3 (if we include KS) out of 5, or roughly 40% or 60% of "his list” (in case we’re keeping track). Is that all there is in this business or are those just the only ones on his mind?
Those are agencies that we all tend to talk about heavily on this board - and that is the pool I was drawing from. Review the two threads in question, if you're so eager to dissect. Do YOU think think it would have made any sense on the spefic context of those discusson if I mentioned agencies unknown and generally undiscussed before that time. Those were agencies generally accepted by all at that time to be inconsistent based on what had been reported back to this board by various respondents.

. Now he can’t possibly have first hand knowledge of any inconsistencies in service quality, quality of girls, or customer service at these particular places that practice racism if he's never used any of them, which apparently is the case until he states otherwise. So, any negative comments he’s put fourth about any of these two or three agencies other than racism, is based solely on his speculation or on his previous experience, which according to his own words was two phone calls and a denial of service one time due to racism and a second due to his distaste for their personal questions about nationality.

Even Wimpy has used PIT, even though they have racial discrimination, so that blows your first point out the water.

Second, its perfectly within my rights to characterize an agency as "inconsistent" if the feedback and reviews from other Johns says so. If firsthand experience/contact is the sole requirement for holding an opinion, then as far as YOU are concerned the moon doesn't exist.

Third, I have always used a lot of the low end incall and outcalls, CLPC included. If I recall correctly, at the time of the incident I thought that had never used them because this website was what prompted me to check out their web page and try them.
At the time I primarily used the many cheapo outcall agencies as my primary source of hobbying,sometimes getting phone numbers from yellow pages and some from back channel sources or comments on various boards. Given often short lifespan under the same name and low completion rates in terms of providing what you want, I tend to go through these kind of agencies pretty quickly and forget about them unless I hit a good vein.

In fact I had used CLPC before - which I later found out from crib notes that I kept for future reference about cheapo agencies I had used and didn't like. I had contacted CLPC via phone twice : first time was a below average experience, the second time was a girl who I didn't like and rejected. Sometimes, when you call, an agency will actually realize that you have used them before when you call and they will let you know. In this case, they didn't because I had just moved into my own apartment from a sublet. Oherwise all this would have been moot - I would never have bothered to call in the first place.

. Now if you (or Skagen) want to claim that he did visit these establishments than he can’t exactly claim that these agencies ‘as a whole’ practice racism, can he?

When an agency makes race the sole basis on whether or no they serve you it is racism, even if they are inconsistent about how often they apply the rule. Intersting that you are so insistent on parsing this one. When it was first brought up April mentioned a number of things including "selectivity" of the woman, security concerns regarding black me etc. The fact is many agencies do not do this racial stuff, they tell the girl that they do no treat their customers that way, so if she want to work there that's the deal. Regarding the so-called security issue its invalid and blatantly considering that that rule would eliminate perfetly normal black men, while not protecting the escorts from a white man who is HIV-positive or a white man who is has a felony recor for beating women.

If you want to persist with Ozzy in trying to find a denial for a racist practice that was copped to by the perpetrator, feel free.

You may also notice that slinkybender and Skagen himself edited one or two of his posts in the original thread? I only mention this because it is my belief that he himself threw the "N" word around in some of his early posts ("What is MY nationality?" American - [edited by SB ]) and perhaps had second thoughts about it or maybe the moderator saw fit to remove the offending language himself. This kind of behavior is indicative of someone with whom race weighs heavily on their minds. It may not seem important to you but if the question was simply “what’s your nationality” and the response is “American ni**er”, then I think Skagen has issues beyond what he’s letting on, issues that I believe Ozzy was attempting to disclose to us.
You're projecting quite heavily, Mr. Sunshine. The original text read as follows:

"American, you pieces of shit".

(My apologies to Slinky for that word, but it is relevant here - and I'm sure you remember my objection when you deleted it back then) . So Mr. Sunshine, is it me who is race-focused? Is it you making up this in your own mind? "issues that I believe Ozzy was attempting to disclose to us." ? Sounds like Ozzy suckered you into a worthless diversion without much difficulty at all....

Last edited:
Continuing with your comments Mr. Sunshine...

Do any of us believe that every Denny's employee should be punished because of the actions of those who did? I think (I hope) we all know it’s not right to fault the masses for the actions of a few (right Skagen?), as this is a form of bigotry. It is this form of bigotry that I believe Skagen practices when he labels an entire agency as racist or practicing racism. Skagen’s claims that April previously admitted to practicing racism herself (other than her statement that one of her girls is "selective"are not only unproven but also, denied by her. He's faulting the entire agency because one girl practices discrimination in selecting her clients.
April runs the agency, she makes the rules. Many other agencies have done just fine while telling their girls that they won't have their customers insulted that way. They made rules too. Nothing is passive about this.

Would you be equally comfortable if McDonald's or any restaurant allowed their cashiers/waiters to make the individual choice of refusing to serve Jews. Would you absolve the company of all resonsibility for that form of racism? So how exactly are you going to say that April as management is not responsible for a practice that not only did she okay, but she played a direct role in IMPLEMENTING?

Also, I don't see where the issue of "punishment" comes in. I brought the practice to public attention so that the agency would change. I never sought punishment, nor even compensatory reparartions - a fact which no doubt irks MyDesign, judging by his dogged focus on the fact that I never accepted April's offer of a free session.

We’re talking about a single girl since Skagen and others have admitted being offered services from others at this establishment or previously visiting said establishment.

Nope. It was made clear to me that more than one girl on the roster was "off limits'. We can all speculate as to exactly how many there were inolved in this, but wasn't unusual that's for sure. But I don't know how "single girl" became a fact in your mind. You may want to slow down in your rush to mitigate or even deny this practice - at least if you want to appear as unbiased are rational as you are apparently trying to.....

And as bad as anyone might think Ozzy acted in this thread by bringing the racism issue into it..
While MyDesign is singing his "amen, brother" to your words, this part clearly didn't penetrate his numbskull

I think (I hope) we all know it’s not right to fault the masses for the actions of a few (right Skagen?), as this is a form of bigotry. It is this form of bigotry that I believe Skagen practices when he labels an entire agency as racist or practicing racism. Skagen’s claims that April previously admitted to practicing racism herself (other than her statement that one of her girls is "selective"are not only unproven but also, denied by her. He's faulting the entire agency because one girl practices discrimination in selecting her clients.
[

It wasn't one girl, it was a practice. It was confirmed by April's own word as an ongoing practice and just as important, it was CO-EXECUTED by her. In other word someone on this board, treated other people on this board with different service from her agency solely based on the color of their skin. All this while portraying herself as an open and intergral member of the community. She clearly did not feel comfortable continuing that practice in daylight, given her subsequent distancing of herself from it.

Your convoluted attempt to call me a bigot seems to be based on the fact that I had the guts to step up and say that April should not treat black people in a discriminatory manner because of their race. Shame on you.

Mr. Sunshine, I'm now waiting for you to parse the meaning of the words "Agency" and "owner" and then attempt to call me a bigot on that basis...

Now I really don't want to ask “this question” (my ‘note’ above) but since Ozzy did mention it already and it is a somewhat important question considering the facts here;

Please, DO continue to painfully drag out the meaning of racism and whether it occured - while idiots like Ozzy and MyDesign attempt to vilify ME for supposedly dwelling on an issue that I didn't bring up and would ignore, save for your collective attempts to now whitewash it

I think he honestly meant to point out how Skagen himself practices bigotry by his comments towards April and her agency because of the actions or beliefs of only one of her employee’s.

Right....

it’s just as you stated earlier in this thread about knowing Ozzy better than some of us and knowing how he can misrepresent his opinions due to “bad wording”. Well that’s Ozzy and sometimes his excellent points are lost within his rants.

I take it you mean "excellent" points such as:
a) belief in imaginary racial vendetta despite facts to the contrary
b) a beligerent denial of factually accepted incidents
c) repeated attempts to portray someone as a "racist scumbag" for merley having the temerity to object to racially discriminatory treatement by his friend

Yes, excellent points they all are...

Ozzy misbehaved in this thread but I don’t think it was racially motivated nor was it based on any hatred.

When someone shows a persistent and rabid intent to obliterate previously known facts of a racial incident, it is quite legimate to ask exactly where they are coming from

To Skagen, for someone who tries to pass himself off as an intellectual you are not fairing very well when you refer to a person as a “cowardly, underhanded piece of crap!”, “gutless coward”, “pathetic, two-faced loser”, “pathetic desperate hypocrite”, “someone who should be denied the right to breed” as well as making statements like… “People like you shouldn't be allowed to reproduce, Ozzy - it is flat out dangerous to the human race” and lets not forget this little ditty…” Please don't hide like a coward. Your type usually are” Your type? For someone who placed himself on a very high pedestal in this thread like you did, you shouldn’t have uttered those two words

See above - if Ozzy doesn't like the company I am identifying him with, he can feel free to stop adopting their practices.

I'm not willing to be intimidated by anyone, especially not because I CORRECTLY objected to an ugly practice a year ago. Nothing there should make me ineligble to speak for ever after. That's what I care about. The pedestal, you can keep.

Last edited:

YOU FAILED TO ADDRESS THE POINT IN FRONT OF YOU, DUMBASS.
No, I just ignored it, since we see on a recently revived thread that you are, in fact, the instigator.
p.s., I know you can't read well through the haze of red furor that engulfs your mind, but as I mentioned before, the ass smells but is not dumb.

BORROWED FROM YOUR FRIEND OZZY'S SIXTH-GRADE BAG OF DISINGENEOUS BULLSHIT - ANYONE DOESN'T AGREE WITH YOU IS WHINING. IF ANYTHING, YOUR PATHETIC KNIGHT-IN-SHINING-ARMOR FAKERY IS BECOMING PRETTY WHINNY. PARTICULARLY AS YOUR INABILITY TO THINK BECOMES UNAVOIDABLY OBVIOUS.
No, only you are whiny.

LET'S SEE, YOU CAN'T ATTACK THE LOGIC OF THE POINT, SO SARCASM IS YOUR PUNY ATTEMPT AT REBUTTAL. WHATEVER....
Actually, sonny, there is no logic you espouse in that point. Only your opinion.

If all your attempts at logical reasoning follow that pattern ....
i.e., personal opinion stated as true, therefore, it is true....
then I really see where your problem is in making a coherent argument.

THERE IS NO DESTROYING MISSION - THERE IS A CONCERN FOR MAKING SURE THAT CONSUMERS ARE TREATED IN GOOD FAITH - WHICH IS DONE BY RAISING THE POINT.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Please, don't tell me that Skagen is the hero of the hobbying consumer. Another fantasy of yours? Do you fly around in tights with a little red cape?
Hahahahahaha

ONLY A SIMPLETON LIKE YOU REMAINS FIXATED BY A VENDETTA THAT HAS BEEN PROVEN TO EXIST NOWHERE BUT IN YOU AND OZZY'S PUNY MINDS

Let me see, you don't have any ill will towards the lady in question that motivates your actions????????? No acting out of spite or hatred?

Then put your money where your mouth is.

THE SCREEN NAME "NINE LIVES" IS A HINT THAT YOU DON'T KNOW TOO MUCH ABOUT THIS BUSINESS - GULLIBLE DUMBASS

OK, perhaps "entire" is not the right word (you see skagen, at least I can admit when I'm wrong). But most people who are not blinded by hatred would understand that when an entire incall establishment is shut down, the lady is thrown in jail along with her girls, then she has to back up and start over again... that the man attacking a woman in this position is just vindictive, mean or full of hate.

The fact that you won't be a man and apologize for being so insensitive speaks volumes about your charecter, or lack thereof.

LIKE YOU WOULD KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT CHARACTER - YOU'RE A DUMBASS HOPING TO CURRY SOME FAVOR BY PLAYING WHITE NIGHT. YOUR ASS KISSING AGENDA DOES NOT OVERRIDE THE CONSUMER INTEREST IN MAKING SURE THE AGENCY OPERATE IN GOOD FAITH

HA-HA, that's right, I almost forgot, you think you are the consumer reports of the whoreboard world.....too bad Ozzy already has the "legend in his own mind" moniker.

Earth to Skagen...
consumer complains --> agency attempts to make good = good faith effort to correct an alleged error.

TELL YOU WHAT BUD, SINCE YOU'RE CLEARLY ANGLING FOR A FREEBIE, ASK APRIL TO GIVE YOU THE ONE I REFUSED. THAT'S WHAT YOU REALLY WANT ANYWAY - YOU SEEMED PRETTY MERSMERISED BY IT...

Oh, so Ozzy is the racist and I'm the "freebie king"?

Why is it that when someone points out that you mention something...you deny it...then that someone insists that you mentioned that something...you then turn around and say that someone is "fixated" on what you originally mentioned.

Just shows, again that you (the person who called me dumbass numerous times in your post) are the crybaby who is trying to make himself smell sweeter.

Origonally posted by Skagen

Quote:

It wasn't one girl, it was a practice. It was confirmed by April's own word as an ongoing practice and just as important, it was CO-EXECUTED by her. In other word someone on this board, treated other people on this board with different service from her agency solely based on the color of their skin. All this while portraying herself as an open and intergral member of the community. She clearly did not feel comfortable continuing that practice in daylight, given her subsequent distancing of herself from it.

I'm curious, Skagen, do you have coroberation on these comments?

THANK YOU!

THATS EXACTLY what I've been saying. All my words are in black and white, although we do know Skagen has a habit of reasigning peoples words to fit his quota.
It pisses me off that I even have to defend myself about this bull shit, I have MANY gentlemen of color. MANY Skagen.............please explain why you (as per you) got refused service (which is a TOTAL fib!!!) and why they are on going customers who (when we were open) frequented the place weekly????? Guess what now that I'm not there, they now frequently use the outcxall service. My goodness, why oh why can this be???