Clpc - New Management

I am still in shock that skagen is a black man who was denied services because of his skin color.

I would have thought with his harsh words about "fat providers" he would not be the first one to insult someone based on their appearance..

Oh the irony of telling someone they shouldnt be allowed to suck dick for money because she is not skinny enough, when you yourself were turned away for being a black man.

You were basically told, you are a black man, therefore you are not good enough to fuck a hot looking white girl.

Sucks being predjudiced against because of your appearance doesnt it?

I didn't say fat girls shouldn't be allowed to suck cock for money, I said I can generally get it for free from them, so I wouldn't want to pay for that. No contradiction there, sorry.

Last edited:
be careful what you say

Originally posted by skagen
I didn't say fat girls shouldn't be allowed to suck cock for money, I said I can generally get it for free from them, so I wouldn't want to pay for that.

Mr skagen.....Its a shame that youve been wronged by some stupid provider who chooses her client by skin color. But look at the remark you just made.....are you suggesting that fat girls have very low self esteem...willing to give sexual favors out easier than thin girls...that they dont care about their bodies or health.....I know alot of overwieght woman..most of whom are lovely...that wouldnt touch your dick with a ten foot pole...not because you are black...but because you make a stupid remark like this that proves to most people your level of intelligence. Not to mention this remark makes you look like an asshole...and I dont care what color you are.....an asshole to me looks the same whether its black or white.

skagen.... after re-reading the original thread for the first time in months, some facts have come to light. facts you attempted to deceive us about. i had thought aprils' initial response to you was quite different than how you have explained it to everyone here the last two days and now i have my proof....

allow me to expose you for the liar you are on this very fine evening..... because after this post i am totally thru with you.

by Skagen
Also let the record reflect that when I brought up the issue of racism at CLPC, April first denied it and later on admitted it, though she still failed to admit any responsibility in the matter. So kindly quit attempting to whitewash for her. April herself - in her own posts - admitted that she discriminated against black people. Your attempt to re-write historically known and accepted facts isn't going to work. You are a flat out liar attempting a bald-faced lie.

by April

Sadly this does happen in this biz. I do have several girls who have preferences. Just as when I mention Kimberly (who is brown skinned), some men write her off because of that (BTW she is one of my better girls as well as friends) Right ....Wrong ? .... it just is the way it is. Skagen I am very sorry this happened to you , by no means were you being refused service....but isn't it better to send someone who I think you will hit it off with rather than someone who I KNOW the chemistry wont mix.? I appologize for every time I or anyother sp has asked what race you are. Do I fire all the girls who are selective? I can't do that... BELIEVE me when I tell you the more flexible one do better. By ME everyone gets treated equally, I can't speak for everyone else. April (who is sad she had to explain this =(
p.s. Just off the top Juli, Skye, Daphne are a few who don't discriminate.

1) allow the record to show that we don't see her denying the incident as you claim. she admits to your unfortunate experience and apologized for it (by apologizing we can assume she did accept responsibility). granted that to you apologies probably don't matter, but it's not like she was hitler attempting to apologize for the holocaust. so beyond an apology to you on this board and in front of everyone, where she openly admits to your incident... what else did you want from her. unfortunately this isn't Denny's... so you can't prosecute a hooker because she has issues with fucking someone due to race.

2) she also doesn't admit to discriminating against black people herself.... other than stating that some girls in this business unfortunately do. she's even offering you a selection of girls who she feels that you would enjoy better and who don't discriminate. she was totally truthful in her response and i thought she handled the situation quite well considering the unfortunate circumstances.

now after reading those few comments, allow me to quote you mr skagen... "Your attempt to re-write historically known and accepted facts isn't going to work. You are a flat out liar attempting a bald-faced lie"

so there you have the real facts as they appear in black and white. not from your mouth or mine, but as they appeared on this board several months ago. but hey.... don't take my word for it.. (i'm a liar right?) read the original thread for yourself.... besides, i think it's high time we all go back in time and see exactly where, when and how this all started and let everyone be their own judge in this case.

http://www.utopiaguide.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=768&highlight=april

btw.. mr Skagen, for someone who was lied to, discriminated against and holds such hatred towards CLPC and april.... you mention in that original thread that you called her several more times in an attempt to see someone from her racist agency.... i guess things couldn't have been that bad the first time around if you called back two more times..huh?

ps.. note: that the booty challenged ones name has since been changed for reasons beyond this topic. (Ethel).

Last edited:
before i go out to hang with over 200 sista's for the night....

god bless the UG search engine and slinky's decision in not removing that original thread.

Last edited:
Candide

What's Candide's MO? Is she a provider or does she just likes to chime in and create interesting biplay? If she's a provider, can anyone provide a review, etc..? I did a search on the handle and the only thing I see is her giving her opinion...

Not a provider:
I'm Vincent Gambini!

No, I'm really Bill Furniture

Okay, I admit it - I'm Don Diego, Ms. Hunter, Maxhardcore and... :) "A bitter old whore" is how I'm defined by the bitterest old whore of all - Ozzy I'm whatever you want me to be around here. Typically I'm treated as a punching bag. You name it. I'm just a human being.

justme

homo economicus
Candide is an ex providor. She stopped providing (I think) long before there was a Utopia Guide. She used to post on JAG, as a man, under the handle infobooth. She fooled us all for a long time.

She has been accused of being the former Mrs. JAG (an annonymous ex providor who would answer questions from JAG members) as well as being on JAG's general staff.

She, SB, and Oz have 'gotten into it' several times.

Personally, I like most of what she has to say when she stays away from contentious issues and out of flame wars. Mostly I don't like it when she gets involved in online battles because it always seems to upset her so much. Call me a softie.

Oh I forgot to mention that I am considered fat and ugly by general consensus.

See Kimmie, don't fret. "Fat"* isn't so bad. You are young and pretty. Don't hang around here and let them make you old, ugly and bitter. Hold your pretty head up and live girl! Live well. That is the best revenge. There are lots of decent people here. But I've watched you take it from people who really aren't as pretty or sexy or smart as you are. And that is just a waste of your time. You are smart and funny and charming and sexy and pretty. So go forth from this board and have a good time! :) You are the Jack Dempsey of all U.G. posters. Because you know how to hold your own and rise above and stand up for yourself and still sound cool. That takes talent. Have you ever thought of acting? You come through strong on this board and you are a natural.

Thank you Justme - I apologize to you - I am sorry for spewing on you. Take care of yourself Honey.

justme

homo economicus
Originally posted by justme
Ozzy - Skagen way over extended himself by making such a tremendous claim and not making it clear that it was conjecture. Moreover, he does seem to have a grudge (legitimate or not) against April.
O.K., I want to apologize to skagen for this last sentence.

I've performed a fairly extensive search of the UG archives and Skaegen only talks about CLP in 6 threads. This one, the original thread where he made the claim (that April substantiated) of being denied access to a given providor due to race (although it should be pointed out that he was not denied service from the agency in general, just that one providor), and:

http://www.utopiaguide.com/forums/s...=3474&perpage=30&highlight=April&pagenumber=3

Where he mentions very briefly that he was discriminated against at CLP (and does it later in the thread, passing up an opportunity to do it much earlier)

http://www.utopiaguide.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2648&highlight=cute

Where he again mentions the incident

(Both of these threads were specifically on the subject of racism)

http://www.utopiaguide.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2053&highlight=pussycats

http://www.utopiaguide.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2344&highlight=pussycats

In these threads he refers to the service at CLP as inconsistant.

I don't think this is behavior indicitive of a serious grudge. Cato the elder would be ashamed if it is.

Which brings us back to the very first post which mentions race.

look... skagen is obviously still pissed off (and rightly so) that one of clpc's girl didn't want to see him based on his race (almost a year ago). well how many different ways is he going to try to shred her agency for that?

you told everyone 50 fucking times what happend. no one is saying you weren't wronged. Unfortunately madams can't beat a girl into submission and force her to see someone she doesn't (or you would complain about that).

this isn't about who owns it or who runs it now... it's about you and your less than happy time using their services...thats it!

come out and say it already and stop using every trick in the book to make her and or her agency pay for one of her girls blunders. tell the fucking truth.

btw... did you pay for services not received.... cause if not than you were wronged.... not ripped off! there's a BIG fucking difference.

Obviously a post made without any kind of merit in fact. Skagen has told the story 3 times on UG, and twice were to direct queries asking about discrimination. He's called CLP's service inconsistant twice, hardly an attempt to slam CLP at every opportunity.

Race never should have been brought into this thread, and I'm afraid that it's my good friend Ozzy's fault that it was to begin with.

That said

I think it was irresponsible and inappropriate for skagen to post his accusations about CLP without labeling them as conjecture. JL makes this point better than I could hope to above.

On the other hand, it certainly isn't the first, last, or only time this has happened.

My final analysis? This is a stupid pissing match between two irrational posters that could have been resolved simply.

Originally posted by Candide
Not a provider:
I'm Vincent Gambini!

No, I'm really Bill Furniture

Okay, I admit it - I'm Don Diego, Ms. Hunter, Maxhardcore and... :) "A bitter old whore" is how I'm defined by the bitterest old whore of all - Ozzy I'm whatever you want me to be around here. Typically I'm treated as a punching bag. You name it. I'm just a human being.
Candide, calm down.:)

Skagen -

If you were discriminated against because of the color of your skin, why go back? "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me."

IMHO, everytime a provider/agency is mentioned on this board it is marketing; either good or bad. As a casual reader of this board, I'm more likely to read the threads with the most responses/views.

MyDesign, so what exactly did I ask from her? Answer. Nothing. Even in my initial thread on that racism last year. I made it clear that I was simply entering information into the record. Far from making me any offer, April actually denied racist practices altogether. She later admitted the practice, refused to take responsibility, but at same time contradicted herself by offering me a freebie.
So, what exactly about offering a freebie is refusing to take responsibility?

What next - you going to force me to fuck your mom because she's giving it up as a freebie?

actually, the last time I forced some guy to fuck my mom, she nearly knocked my teeth out because his dick was too small. I’m afraid if I force you to fuck my mom she’d knock my head off.

Message for you: I want NOTHING from April. Not sure what part of that is difficult for you to process.

Skagen, I’ll write this really s-l-o-w-l-y so your low IQ can understand. If a man continues to trash a woman’s character, he obviously wants to sully her good name, which is something. (i.e., he wants her character destroyed.)

Translation for skagen’s low intelligence: Y-o-u w-a-n-t t-o t-a-k-e h-e-r g-o-o-d r-e-p-u-t-a-t-i-o-n f-r-o-m h-e-r.

The offer is clearly an act of public posturing. I repectfully and firmly declined it ages ago. It does nothing but keep racism in the picture as a diversion and to question my motivation. Retraction is irrelevant because its obvious I'm not interested in the freebie.

Who is keeping racism in the picture? OR How is offering to correct a past mistake keeping the mistake in the picture?

And for the record I am unbiased as they come.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!

I have never hesitated to criticize ANY agency for anything - even Julies, of which I am a long time customer, has been on the pointed end of criticism from me.

So basically, you just want to bitch about everyone, like a crybaby.

My questions on April's service are nothing to do with racism. They are generated from prior experiences to that point, plus my obervation of patterns of feedback reported here and other places.

Yet, you decline to consider the fact that Ms. April and her ladies were arrested and thrown in jail. An event I would not wish on my worst enemy.

What kind of a monster are you that you would continue to spit on someone who is hurt and thrown to the ground.

If like Ozzy, you insist on trying misdirect with racism – which I'm not even injecting into the discussion - more fool you.

Huh? Could have fooled me

I know where I stand.

a foot deep in your own feces?

As for you Mr. MyDesign, I don't think I have words to describe how little I think of you. Suffice it to saw that I wouldn't call you "lowlife" because I'd feel like i was giving you too much credit.

Blah,blah,blah….sorry, but I don’t care about what moron crybabies who attack people who are down on their luck think.

JM.. ok so it's not "50" times... i exaggerated. but there is at least one you missed because i think i discussed this once before with mr skagen. it was brief but it happened around nov-jan. maybe he didn't say any key words you searched for in his posts.... as i said it was brief. anyway he makes a statement about agencies being inconsistent with customer service. well unless he's referring to his racism incident, he shouldn't be commenting on cust service being anything but that. it's misleading if the discussion is about looks, tardiness or anything else that he shouldn't comment on unless he's experienced it first hand.

and race is most certainly an issue with him, that’s why he has CLPC, PIT and KS listed on his short list of inconsistent agencies. (weren't they all accused of not catering to black men in the past?). the fact that he keeps bringing it up and labeling CLPC racist because of one incident that happened a year ago is totally wrong and especially since he hasn’t provided any evidence that they have actively practiced racism since his incident. or perhaps ever....since we still haven't determined if one girls selectiveness/racism should label an entire agency racist?) after all.. mr skagen WAS NOT refused service from the agency itself. that’s an issue that we also never sorted out that would settle a lot of things.

the fact he even posted in this thread shows that he had race on his mind because he's never had anything but THAT kind of experience with CLPC/AE or april herself. he's never seen her girls, experienced tardiness, bait n switch, the girl being fatter than her pic or as described..... nothing. his only issue that he should be commenting on concerning CLPC or april is RACISM.

here's his first post in this thread.... if he never used this service nor ever gave them a dime.... he has NO business making a post like this. if i said this about julies you and 40 people would be all over me in a second. this is what i responded to. had he said they didn't service me because i was black or her girl refused to service me... i never could have made the post i made.

The leopard never changes its spots. "New management" is the most over-used dodge in the sex biz. "Yeah, I know you felt shafted last time, but that was someone else who fucked you. Just put your money on the line again so I can get mine too.".

Yeah, right....

he came into this thread throwing accusations around of intentional rip offs and he did it with out a shred of evidence nor personal experience.... (other than racism). he stated speculation as fact. his first few posts in this thread had absolutely no business being written by someone without first hand experience or some proof. his speculation is based on his own biased towards this agency, and since that bias was caused by his experience with racism it deserved to be brought up…… unless you can show me basis for his posting anything about CLPC based on his experience or proof he has provided.

His only proof is some negative reviews and that’s all about a girls service not being what was promised or looks not being what they expected… but we also determined that there are no gaurentees in this business and besides there's probably just as many reviews (if not more) that do state everything was delivered as promised. so which do we exclude? or count? reviews aren't any from any proof unless there’s really something of substance in one of them to back his claims.

As for me using CLPC, I have - and I eventually encountered this racism problem with them. Like I said before, if I took the time to write about everone who did this,it would be an never ending affair. I brought up what CLPC did because April was participant on this board and I did not believe it to be right for her to discriminate against certain people on this board while doing that. If any of the other agencies were here and did that to me sure I'd speak up. Since that time it not like I went out and started another thread on racism at CLPC.

If you want me to now refrain from ever criticisng CLPC for anything else because I pointed out something else they did wrong - no way! A party who commited a negative act is therefore perpetually exempt from being questioned on ALL other negative behavior? Anyone who subscribes to that kind of logic must have got their PHd at DeVry Institute.

As for you Ozzy, you're grasping for straws - first attempting to whitewash known incidents, now trying parse facts to cover your blatant lie. Like I said, crawl back to your gutter if you're not willing to face it.

And now you'd like to enter into a discourse on the "definition of racism"? No doubt I'M the one fixated on racism and eager to complain about it.

You can be as dumb as you want - but don't expect stand quietly by while you try to generate your own version of whitewashed history. We're not all as dumb as you, nor can we be bullied or intimidated in any any way...

Originally posted by mydesign

So, what exactly about offering a freebie is refusing to take responsibility?

"It wasn't my fault, but here's a freebie" is not acceptance of responsibility.

Anyway, If April now is accepting responsibility, that's great, but I'm not sure why me fucking one of her girls today would be a relevant. I didn't seek reparation of any sort - it is more important that the behavior has changed. But no doubt that if I had taken up the offer, at some point some dumb-ass like you would have turned around and accused me of making noise solely for the purpose of getting a freebie.

But is there some reason you're so obsessed by me passing up a freebie - I thought you were worried to death about April starving to death? And now you want her to give the "merchandise" away? Oh I get it, you don't really have a point - no shock there.

If you think I'm the one who dragged racism into this thread or am continuing to keep it here - you DEFINITELY are a pea-brain, and you haven't read the thread because you would have noticed Ozzy introducing it and continuing to keep it alive as a diversion.

No doubt that reading four pages would probably be stretching it at your level of intelligence. Either way, shut the fuck up - no one is forcing you to read the thread. Take your dumb ass back to the childish crap you're generating on the she-male thread. Its about the level of thought that is appropriate for you.

Last edited:
ishcabible,

I suggest you read the original thread in full before commenting on it rather than simply take Ozzy's comments/interpretation as a full and complete rendering of the facts. THAT is exactly what Ozzy hopes for - that we will take everything he says at face value.

Justme, thanks for doing the research on my so-called "vendetta" - which in fact doesn't exist. Actually none of those links are the original thread. The first one is a discussion with Aristotle where I MENTION the existence of the original thread.

Last edited:
Re: be careful what you say

Originally posted by BigMadM
I didn't say fat girls shouldn't be allowed to suck cock for money, I said I can generally get it for free from them, so I wouldn't want to pay for that.

But look at the remark you just made.....are you suggesting that fat girls have very low self esteem...willing to give sexual favors out easier than thin girls...that they dont care about their bodies or health.....
BigMadM,

Demand and supply creates that situation, my friend. I don't see where you see me saying they have low self esteem. However, they do have different volume of demand. I don't know if you're a single guy or not but its not like I'm making this up. Is it your experience that a skinny chick and a fat chick who both want to get laid and walk into a bar together - have the exact same number of options?