Clpc - New Management

just spoke with a very good source and was informed that CLPC is back!!! Under New Management!!!....
actually its previous original management is handling them again!!!
I expect very much improved changes that will please everyone.
contact info is 866-614-9677 or 212-868-0880 ....enjoy :)

oh yeh, was informed that the famous Aliison is available today-Saturday as well at a private studio!!!!

dont miss out!!!!!

Last edited:
i've seen several girls from CLPC in the last two months, and although they were promised to be DFK, BBBJ, DATY, they weren't. I even asked the phone girl explicitly about the acronyms and was assured that they would be provided.

Maybe they will improve.

Expect many changes in the upcoming weeks for CLPC. Once upon a time it was a service that was known for it's honesty, good girls, accurate descriptions as well as accurate E.T.A.'s . I'm quite confident that given time it will be back up to par if not even better than before. Most if not all of the girls will probably be replaced except for a select few who can either "get with the program" or go else where. It will be a primarily outcall dating service, with a few "independent contractors" offering incall. We will strictly be providing a "broker type service"
I'm not prepared to "present" the new improved CLPC as of yet but rest assured that any info given will be accurate and to the point. Most if not all know who this is and I'd really appreciate it if we can just leave it as an unspoken knowledge, THAT would be appreciated.

"New management"

The leopard never changes its spots. "New management" is the most over-used dodge in the sex biz. "Yeah, I know you felt shafted last time, but that was someone else who fucked you. Just put your money on the line again so I can get mine too.".

Yeah, right....

Last edited:
i think april has proven herself both at clpc and aprils elite that she's very client oriented. we all know she left clpc to start aprils elite and now she's going back to clpc. i'm sure she'll have it up to her standards in due time.

why start this bull shit. you insinuate that she's trying to pull something over on us, or as done so in the past. if you have an issue with her or had a lousy time in the past, than post a negative review, don't use her service anymore and move the fuck on. i never saw so many people hold fucking grudges over providers and or agencies because they had one lousy time. (if i did that i'd never have any time left to yell at people like you and rooster). so don't start this crap here and now, because you and everyone here knows exactly what happened (that she left clpc and formed aprils elite) and that this is not a case of someone who fucked up or ripped people off trying to change their spots.

jeeez some people are such trouble makers and shit starters.

ps... before you say it......... we/I know exactly who you were referring to when you started this thread..... i'm surprised you didn't accuse her of changing her UG name so she could claim she was someone else entirely.

Last edited:
mattyhaze... my (11:11 AM) post wasn't directed at you obviously, but rather skagens.

(the new thread he started was merged into this one after his and my posts)

Last edited:
no problem Ozzy - i was curious why you thought i was badmouthing her when i wasnt...

1 complaint with you - if you read her post here -

"Most if not all know who this is and I'd really appreciate it if we can just leave it as an unspoken knowledge, THAT would be appreciated"

.she didnt seem to want to be identified-but rather keep a low profile... hope all is good..

Originally posted by Ozzy
i think april has proven herself both at clpc and aprils elite that she's very client oriented.
No doubt any negative reviews on *** or other websites are all written by me as well.

Lets face it, at some point you know what's reliable and what isn't. Someone owns the agency when its convenient. Then they don't own it when it is getting poor reviews. When it suits them, they claim they really did own it but they're going to revamp it. Huh? The story has changed so many times, I'm not sure which one I should be fooled by.

Sorry dude, I wasn't born yesterday...

Last edited:
matty...

as i said it was in another thread at the time. had i known it was going to be put here i wouldn't have needed to (nor would i have) mentioned any names. maybe the apm can edit it out.

skagen... i didn't say there weren't any bad reviews. but most of that was after she supposedly left clpc.... wasn't it? the whole point is (and no one is denying it) that clpc slipped after she left and that now that she back, she intends to return it to the reliable agency it was before.

i know your not that dense.... stopping acting like it.

Last edited:
Why can't Skagen just disagree with you?

We're not gonna have CLCP:UG as Julie's:JAG, are we?

I'm POSITIVE it's possible for someone to find CLCP employees underwhelming, no matter who's in charge.