Clpc - New Management

Originally posted by Ozzy
i know your (sic) not that dense.... stopping acting like it.
No Ozzy, I'm not dense - which is why I'm not falling for it.

YOU may be dense if you think you're going to get me to go along with the con job, either by bullying or otherwise.

Last edited:
Originally posted by skagen
Lets face it, at some point you know what's reliable and what isn't. Someone owns the agency when its convenient. Then they don't own it when it is getting poor reviews. When it suits them, they claim they really did own it but they're going to revamp it. Huh? The story has changed so many times, I'm not sure which one I should be fooled by.

Sorry dude, I wasn't born yesterday...
Wait a minute. I take it back.

Come on, Skagen, you have no fucking way of knowing that's true. Just because you're cynical, it doesn't mean you're right.

I know this is only a whoreboard and all, but how the fuck can you justify making accusations like that, as matters of fact, when you have no fucking basis for them other than that you're suspicious?

Last edited:
that's what i knew he was doing.

when this was in it's own thread (which is when i started) it seemed even more so.

and i never said he wasn't right if he got less than adequate services i'm not disagreeing wiht him that CLP had some bad reviews.......(but he doesn't mention the good one though...huh?).

it was never about that, it's about his making blind accusations.

btw...JL

where was i disagreeing with skagen other than in his accusation about the management of clpc?

(this shit is getting contagious)

Last edited:
look... skagen is obviously still pissed off (and rightly so) that one of clpc's girl didn't want to see him based on his race (almost a year ago). well how many different ways is he going to try to shred her agency for that?

you told everyone 50 fucking times what happend. no one is saying you weren't wronged. unfortunately madams can't beat a girl into submission and force her to see someone she doesn't (or you would complain about that).

this isn't about who owns it or who runs it now... it's about you and your less than happy time using their services...thats it!

come out and say it already and stop using every trick in the book to make her and or her agency pay for one of her girls blunders. tell the fucking truth.

btw... did you pay for services not received.... cause if not than you were wronged.... not ripped off! there's a BIG fucking difference.

Last edited:
Originally posted by Nine Lives
Expect many changes in the upcoming weeks for CLPC. Once upon a time it was a service that was known for it's honesty, good girls, accurate descriptions as well as accurate E.T.A.'s . I'm quite confident that given time it will be back up to par if not even better than before. Most if not all of the girls will probably be replaced except for a select few who can either "get with the program" or go else where. It will be a primarily outcall dating service, with a few "independent contractors" offering incall. We will strictly be providing a "broker type service"
I'm not prepared to "present" the new improved CLPC as of yet but rest assured that any info given will be accurate and to the point. Most if not all know who this is and I'd really appreciate it if we can just leave it as an unspoken knowledge, THAT would be appreciated.
I believe it!!!! But i've always been a sucker for a cute kitty! 9L you can't please everyone but you sure come awfully close. Good luck!

Ozzy, she "left" CLPC when the mask had been lifted, ie after serious problems were publically and undeniably evident.

Despitely claims of GFE, BBBJ, 'very accomodating" etc many guys were complaining of poor service- only to be blamed and told to come back and spend more money: "I promise, we'll fix it next time".

I assure you that no company who retails product for $200-$300 a pop asks an unsatisfied customer to come back again and hope for better luck - you rectify the problem for the money they paid in the first place or they don't come back.

The "sale" of CLPC the first time, combined with the entry of Aprilselite were an attempt to dodge the damaged brand name of CLPC. Not the slickest though, considering the overlap of girls under both brand names.

When people pointed that out, and questioned whether both agencies were in fact separated, the dodge continued some of the girls were kept on the more expensive side.

Now after the bust, they are pretty much to be really the same agency under two brand names - which was previously denied. But the difference now is that CLP is under new management. You mean the same "new management" that had to abandon the brand name a few months ago?

And this is the kind of setup,you expect me - or anyone - with a brain to take at face value as a trusted provider of services? As I said, sorry, I'm not buying it.

I'm baised becuase of Aprils/CLPC's racist practices? Man, if I spent time writing about every outcall agency that had racist practices there would be no time left in the day. So really, that has nothing to do with anything. And for the record, I HAVE spent/wasted money with that agency.

I really wouldn't speak up at all, except for the blantant nature of this brand name whitewashing. As a consumer, I'm raising the question about it. That's it.

BTW, I'm not stressed at all by your attemts to cloud the issue via questioning my reputation. My long record of independent reviews speaks for itself. I hope you have the same absence of supply-side interests and incentives.

Last edited:
skagen, I hate to argue with you since you're probably one of my two or three favorite reviewers, but do you have any factual basis for what you just asserted, or do you just think it?

Since your writing is so persuasive, I think the readers of this board have a right to know that.

skagen...

you've been reading too many of mopars posts on jag.

btw.... i'm willing to bet that between here and *** there's more positive reviews than negative ones on clpc. actually make that JUST *** since you'llprobably accuse all or most of the reviews here of being fakes..... and where are all these complaining guys that you mentioned..... i'll tell you where.....in your fucking head. (thers a BIG difference between a bad review and a complaint or an accusation of ripoff)

i also seem to remember janine, juli and a few others getting lots of good reviews (based on services) from some pretty well known and trusted posters here that will dispute your claim.

lets face it.... YOU HAVE AN AGENDA.

you always did, ever since your ONE bad experience you've not hesitated to bad mouth clpc or it operator/s for a variety of reasons (this being the latest), and i'm not gonna let you bullshit everyone here into thinking this about something else......

at least when i go after someone... i say why..... i don't say it's because they live in jersey or because of some other nonsense excuse.

Last edited:
I'm not claiming any gift of inside info. I generally do my best to keep this all at arms length - and thereby keep my judgement unclouded.

I've simply looked at historical observations and my personal first hand experience (listed above). In particular, some of the tricks I'm observing are blatantly obvious. Enough so to make me question the existence of good faith in their approach to customer service.

Therefore, I've drawn my conclusions. I personally wouldn't trust this sort of agency. I'm not saying no one will ever have a single good session there, just that I'd be concerned about the percentage chances of me wasting my cash there.

Everyone has the right to state their thoughts, just as I did mine. No one has the right to bully me into silence. Nor do they have the right to try and smear me for not going along with what their buddies are doing. Yes Ozzy, I'm speaking about you.

As a consumer-side person I'm stating what my concerns are and putting them out in public. Time - and someone's money - will tell whether I'm right or wrong.

Originally posted by Ozzy

lets face it.... YOU HAVE AN AGENDA.
Don't think so, dude. I like to get my money's worth. I try to contribute to everyone else's ability to do so. The assumption being that the more transparent this market is, the better off I am as a consumer.

Would love to know what your "agenda" is in this business though....

Last edited:

Would love to know what your "agenda" is in this business though....
my agenda is exposing all the liars and fakes as well as people who try a smear someone for something they didn't do. you want to say what happend to you.. thats fine. don't build up some conspiracy on this board because everyone has heard your sad story already and you need to think up something else. the people who run/ran clpc explained this all several times.. if you didn't listen or don't want to listen then fine... but don't try and change what was said back then to people who weren't here at the time or don't bother looking back to check your facts.

Last edited:
I would like to observe that the truth would be better served if people wouldn't get so goddam fucking heated. It only calls for overheated responses.

Everybody raise their hand who wants to see this turn into a pissing contest between Ozzy and skagen.

Mdabear -- put that hand down!

Last edited:
Skagen, it's really presumptuous of me to say this, but if you're speculating (as you now say you are), I think it's irresponsible to present your speculation as straight factual assertions that aren't labelled as speculation. Otherwise, it looks like you are claiming to have just the kind of inside info you disclaim.

i agree with you JL....

but as i said once before... this is like therapy (for me anyway) and i would rather be heated here than elsewhere.

would i prefer not to be heated.. of course..... but sometimes i fell like i have to club someone over the head to get the truth out.

it doesn't make it wrong or right... it's just the way *I* look at it.

Last edited:
justlooking...the voice of reason....

yes, everyone certainly does seem to overreact and turn everything into a heated argument. talk about getting rediculous here.

in either case, skagen seems to have a theory going that clpc/ae were always linked, and the short breakup was really for 'image damage control-type reasons.' it's certainly an interesting theory. one can either choose to agree or disagree with it, but a wise customer would keep it in his mind. as far as previous disagreements he might have had with the ownership there, i wasn't around for that, and don't know all the details, but it shouldn't pre-clude him from stating his opinion. his 'agenda' if you will is that he had a negative experience there and still is skeptical of the place. fair enough. he's bringing that to our attention. as far as i can see, ozzy, he wasn't attacking you, merely disagreeing with you. if you would like to throw out his theory in your mind because of the source, than that's fine. tell everyone to take skagen's comments for what it's worth, considering it's coming from someone who had an unusal negative experience there. but getting into a huge argument and attacking him for speaking his mind is a bit much. don't take everything so personally here fellas. it's a whore board, and people are gonna have different opinions. not everyone is gonna hold clpc/ae in the same high regard as everyone else. can everyone freakin' relax here???

Re: Me Serious

Originally posted by TuckernotSucker
Never

Ozzy, thanks for reading my post. I am usually ignored. Except for Kimmie. But she likes the Yanks.
TNS I would never and could never ignore you! You make me all wet and warm and fuzzy inside!

Looks like another episode of General "HO" spital!

Last edited:
JL, I stated my opinion, based on observations. "Speculation" to me, suggests a random and baseless statement.

My opinion is no more - or less - factual for instance than April's assertion that :

"Once upon a time it (CLPC) was a service that was known for it's honesty, good girls, accurate descriptions as well as accurate E.T.A.'s"

Is that factual or is that an opinion? Its an opinion, which has hisorically been quesioned by other people, not just myself.

My opinion drawn from specific observations and experiences. It was never stated otherwise.

I'm certainly not talking out of my ass. The "name game" was something than many other people have questioned, given the way that CLPC's " board buzz" was way out of whack with the reality of consumer reviews. If someone want to believe that I myself took the time to write those reviews or complaints, more power to them - I'd be happy to sell them a bridge while they're feeling that gullible.

To cut a long story short, yes it is a subjective opinion, one contradicting someone else's subjective opinion. I'm not sure where that wasn't clear.

I myself would have a hard time interpreting "the leopard never changes its spots" as a statement of fact, rather than an opinion. However, the underlying facts were stated above in detail - if that they are not already known.

As I said, time will judge what the futire facts are.

My only interest or "agenda" is tranparency of facts and clarity in this market . And indeed that is what it is: a market - one fueled by the cash of myself and other Johns. I won't be deterred from that agenda by anyone's personal attacks.

Last edited:
RobbRoy

since you say you haven't been around i'll tell you why the heated response... becuase this isn't the first time nor first negative comment he's had about clpc. as you stated.. i said it was because of a past bad experience which i'm not denying he had. but it's always someting with all the clpc/april bashers. in the past they've accused me (as skagen was vaguely implying in his last post) of having some type of invovment or agenda involving clpc or accepting freebies from clpc/AE in exchange for positive reviews (of which i've never posted one) or mentions (i only vouched for the looks of a few girls since i've admitted to NEVER having used her service). then there's the accusations of UG and april being partners in some form... again... totally not true. then there's the UG white washing of all negative comments about AE or clpc... well there's at least few in this thread alone that weren't white washed.

so you see it's a build up of lots of false accusations against AE/clpc/Ozzy and UG all being in some form of business together and i'm a little tired of denying it. not only are these accusations baseless but they're often proven to be baseless if you just look at the board (there's plenty of negative somments on clpc/AE on UG). are there more positive... probably... but *I* didn't write them and they're mostly written by highly regarded or actual known members of the board.

say what you want about me.. but when i don't trust a board or think they have agenda's with their advertisers etc..... i won't post there anymore. i don't log onto TBD and bitch about how certain girls get protected or post on jag about how i think they have deals with julies. if i have someting to say, i say it here, i really wish all these people who don't trust UG would stop posting here as well... if you don''t like it so much than why do you stay. either put up or shut up.

and one last thing RR... most of the satisfied clients of any agency or provider lurk on these boards... so the few who are dissatisfied have the biggest mouths and thus makes them appear to be the majority. and this is why i defend against those accusations.

Last edited:

Is that factual or is that an opinion? Its an opinion, which has hisorically been disputed by other people , not just myself.

My opinion drawn from specific observations and experience. It was never stated otherwise.

I'm certainly not talking out of my ass.
until you show me someone other than you (or as you say...which has hisorically been disputed by other people)... than you are talking out of your ass.

where are all these other people?

Last edited: