Clpc - New Management

skagen (and ozzy, too, really) --

You guys keep conflating two issues.

One is, do CLPC's girls live up to their UG board rep?

That's a matter of opinion. And it's ridiculous for Ozzy to count noses of people who've posted, since it's entirely possible that negative opinions have been stifled by the general good press CLPC has gotten here -- especially since it's so clear that CLCP has had such an adamant protector. (As we all know, that's why Julie's gets such a disproproportionate share of wildly favorable reviews.) I'll say for myself that the one CLPC employee I ever saw was absolutely nothing special, despite her excellent reviews here. So you can now add another negative comment to the nose count.

But the other issue -- was it a lie when CLPC's owner said she was breaking off to start a separate business? -- is a question of fact. And there, skagen, you're speculating. Since you admit that you don't know the truth, your unqualified assertions that it was a lie are speculation, whether you like that word or not. Of course, you're entitled to speculate. You might even be right. But, I'll repeat, I think it's irresponsible to state your speculations as fact, as if they're something you know to be true. Which is what you've been doing.

Last edited:
"..if you just look at the board (there's plenty of negative somments (sic) on clpc/AE on UG)...."

"..until you show me someone other than you (or as you say...which has hisorically been disputed by other people)... than you are talking out of your ass.

where are all these other people?..."

Ozzy, Ozzy, watching you fight yourself is making me dizzy!

If I may be so impertinent, I (respectully, of course) suggest that you focus less on generating volume and more on keeping a consistent argument.

you took that out of context...... don't ever twist my words like that. i mean that there's no white washing of negative reviews or comments. thats not the comments that you are claiming and YOU know it.

i'm also willing to bet that although JL has a negative review he can't say he was ripped off or misled by clpc. not every session is a homerun and not every session can be guaranteed. you're calling singles and walks as outs or ripoffs.

you're talking like theres never been a positive thing said about clpc and that HISTORICALLY all anyone does is complain...

Last edited:
If I am, I apologize.

You're certainly right that I can't (and wouldn't) say I was ripped off and misled by CLCP.

Quite the opposite: I was a nobody schmoe off the street, and I was treated like gold.

Last edited:
I can't wait for the mini-series to come out. Maybe I'll find out what this whole thing is about. But I still won't lose any sleep over it.

Peace Out
C

Originally posted by Ozzy
you took that out of context...... don't ever twist my words like that. i mean that there's no white washing of negative reviews or comments. thats not the comments that you are claiming and YOU know it
Let me get this straight: you wrote: ""..if you just look at the board (there's plenty of negative somments (sic) on clpc/AE on UG)...."

And now you want to back out and claim that I'm quoting you out of context? What do I look like, a moron? They are YOUR words, fully in context of YOUR argument, presented here in black and white.

The moral of story for you is: THINK before you write. If you don't have anything to say, shut it. Don't dump a 1000 words post hoping that volume will carry your lack of logic.

you took that out of context...... don't ever twist my words like that.
That's what I mean by smearing. Now you're questioning my honesty. Ozzy, when you have a weak (or no) logical position, you show a pathological tendency to try and discredit anyone opposing you - by any means whatsover. Get that crap out of my face - it doesn't work.

Last edited:
bull shit!

i was referring to comments that no negative posts are allowed on UG.

JL's is the perfect example of a negative comment.... he had a negative review but that doesn't mean he was misled or duped... which is what you are claiming.

what you are claiming is entirely different.

how many time do i have to say that...

sometimes you have to beat the stupid people over the heads.

Last edited:
"What I am claiming"? I have a significant concern about your ability to actually READ what I have said, let alone decipher it. And your sixth-grade behaviour is not exactly helping your case...

Last edited:
Despitely claims of GFE, BBBJ, 'very accomodating" etc many guys were complaining of poor service- only to be blamed and told to come back and spend more money: "I promise, we'll fix it next time".

who said they were blamed for a prostitutes poor service and told to come back?

she "left" CLPC when the mask had been lifted, ie after serious problems were publically and undeniably evident

what serious problems? and if they were publically and undeniably evident... how come only YOU know about them?

these are your statements but you are attributing them to many people who are in agreement with you.

as i said.... JL's review/comments is the perfect example.... there's a difference between a negative review and a rip off. so aside from those negative reviews which are similar to JL's... where are all these complaints that you speak of for everyone else?

btw.... i've read most of the *** reviews.... most said that although they didn't like the particular girl in question... i couldn't find ANY that said they felt they were treated unfairly or ripped off by the agency. and thats on *** which last i checked wasn't owned or operated by Ozzy, AE/clpc or slinkybender.

(and it's not like theres a flood of negative reviews there either btw.)

Last edited:
you know what skagen...
say what you want and make all the baseless accustions you want, because in time you'll be proven to be the moron you really are. (see i didn't use idiot this time).

you admit to having no factual proof of anything you've said and that you are basically making this all up in your head (what you call an opinion) and you (and others) wonder why i vehemently attack your accusations.

Last edited:
Ozzy, I shouldn't even be wasting time with you. You struggle to string two coherent and consistent thoughts of your own together, let alone internalize what someone else has said. Worse still, you're dumb enough think that yelling and sticking your fingers in your ears is passes for an exchange of points of view. These are significant deficiencies for someone who wishes to participate in a discussion board.

If you think you can discredit me by saying things happened in my head, sorry but that's lame The negative reviews and the reports of questionable or poor service were posted here and on other message/review boards, not in my head. You yourself acknowledge the existence of those reports - unless you want to make another pathetic attempt to deny or retract what YOU wrote in black and white. The numerous changes of name/"management" were discussed here on this board, not in my head. So no doubt, I imagined it all - because that is convenient for you in whatever alternate dimension you exist in.

Irregardless of your obvious and pathetic attempts at diversion, my opinion stands: I do question whether this agency gives a good faith effort in customer service.

Last edited:
you made an accusation, you didn't voice an opinion.

i never attack someone for their opinion... you made an accusation. we learn the difference between the two in or before the 6th grade.

just so you know the difference...

ac·cu·sa·tion Pronunciation Key (ky-zshn)
n.
An act of accusing or the state of being accused.
A charge of wrongdoing that is made against a person or other party.

o·pin·ion Pronunciation Key (-pnyn)
n.
A belief or conclusion held with confidence but not substantiated by positive knowledge or proof: “The world is not run by thought, nor by imagination, but by opinion”.
A judgment based on special knowledge and given by an expert: a medical opinion.

Last edited:
I'm happy that you made it to the sixth grade. I'm sorry that mentally and emotionally, you appear to have remained there since then...

Last edited:
i'll say this on closing...

you race obviously isn't the reason you get turned away from so many agencies as you claim. since it's not just clpc who refuses you service... perhaps it's you (the person) and not your color.

have a nice day:)

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
skagen,

Just to clarify, it seems as if you are saying/implying a "state of facts" ( or at least some might infer that you are ), and I just want to see if I have it right:

"Back in the beginning" ( 6 months ago ? ) April ran CLPC in Brooklyn as an outcall service with an occasional incall portion. But it got bad reviews, so she chose to open up an incall in Manhattan with the name April's Elite. The plan was to have it open for a few months, and then when it got good reviews and/or people forgot that April had previously run CPLC, they would fold up the April's Elite, and she would come back to running CLPC, and claim that she was new management even though she had actually never left, but it had all been a "cover story" with a long range plan to save the CLPC brand name. During this time, they would hire someone to answer the phone and conduct business in April's stead, to further throw people off the track that she still owned CLPC.

Which of that do I have wrong ?

i'll say this on closing...
since it's not just clpc who refuses you service... perhaps it's you (the person) and not your color....have a nice day:)

Very nice Ozzy. Let me continue down your train of thought (if I may call it that)....

When there were signs in this country that read "no dogs or niggers", perhaps it was the people, not their color. After all more than one person did it.

When half of Europe depised and ostracized Jews, before moving on to incinerate a significant number of them, perhaps it was the people, not their color. After all, more than one person did it.

When the people in Bosnia were slaughered by the thousands, perhaps it was the people, not their color. After all, more than one person did it.

Right, Ozzy?

If you were capable of stringing two coherent thoughts together, no doubt this have been obvious to you before you hit the keyboard.

Last edited:
Slinky,

The way I understood Skagen's view was that there had been problems with CLPC's rep and that April move on to start AE. It was announced that she had sold CLPC in order to escape the stench that this bad rep would put on the new biz. However, secretly she was still involved in CLPC and had never sold that business. Now that AE is folded she returns to CLPC and tries to put a positive face on a biz which has suffered even further from decline in rep since AE was started.

I have no idea whether any of this is true or not and I'm sure that many others remain in the dark about this as well. The question remains as to whether these are just suspicions or whether there is any real proof to support these allegations.

there's no proof whats o ever. april never sold CLPC she stated that she turned over the day to day business of it over to her partner jimmy who was the person she said to adress all comments and complaints to.

skagen....

it figures YOU would turn that into something racist.

don't turn MY opinion into a racist statement... and don't associate yourself with 6 million dead jews in europe nor all those (american blacks) who were treated unfairly pre 1960's.

there's quite a difference being turned away from a whore house and being tossed alive into an oven or not having equal civil rights.

Last edited:
Slinky, I said before: I question what is really going on:

What is fact: CLPC had more than a few of complaints, many seemingly of the same repetitive variety: girls being lackluster or sometiems significantly oversold with respect to do's/dont's. After that a "new" pricier agency pops up with same owner and breaks all ties, though both seem to offer many of same girls for a long time. Then, the agenciy that supposedly had broken ALL ties is now back under "new management" which is reality the old management.

Those are the facts. None are in dispute. I question whether I can believe what I've been told with respect to the explanation given of those facts. I question whether this is a place I would spend money with any degree of confidence.

Brand/DBA games are a fairly common move in this business - particularly when negative word of mouth has gotten around. I don't know about "long range plans" - a bit far of a stretch from what I was saying.

But I'm unclear as to how my point of view would be assumed or implied as fact. Its a view I hold until proven otherwise.