Bullying in the NFL

Ozzy, I don't care who judges me today or in 10 years, my quiet mellow peaceful lifestyle is opposite of Incognito. I'm not a menacing figure that hurts people and to compare me to a 6'4" 300 pound aggressive agitator is ludicrous. I'm also not making millions in a very popular public sport where being a role model to young kids is part of the package.

Emily I read some of your posts from 2010. Do still fuck for a living ? How much would you charge me to jerk off into your mouth?

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/...is-year-miami-dolphins-jonathan-martin-112913

Suspended Miami Dolphins guard Richie Incognito has agreed to extend his four-game ban up to two more weeks in exchange for getting paid for four of those six games, plus the opportunity to return this season, sources told Fox Sports....

(Emily... FoxSports is not FoxNews, if FoxSports says it's so... it' so. Today they're about the most reputable resource in the sports world. They are now what ABC's Wide World of Sports was in the 70's and 80's.)

ESPN is now reporting the same. Incognito and the Dolphins agreed to extend his suspension two more weeks so to allow the NFL to complete it's investigation. In exchange he will be paid for 4 weeks of his suspension and will more than likely be reactivated in time for the final 3 games of the season and playoffs if Miami makes them. Looks like all the parties involved already know the outcome and the Dolphins and Incognito will be cleared of most wrong doing they're accused of.

Seems like I was right. Martin was full of shit and the NFL and Dolphins now know it.

Oh yea... and Martin is basically finished as a professional football player. A shitty player who now has a rep as a cry baby who tried to throw his entire team under the bus. So to probably is Jeff Ierland, Miami's shitty GM who drafted him since he was his only draft pick over the last 4 years who starts at a position. In a way this will end up a good thing for Miami.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/...is-year-miami-dolphins-jonathan-martin-112913

Suspended Miami Dolphins guard Richie Incognito has agreed to extend his four-game ban up to two more weeks in exchange for getting paid for four of those six games, plus the opportunity to return this season, sources told Fox Sports....

(Emily... FoxSports is not FoxNews, if FoxSports says it's so... it' so. Today they're about the most reputable resource in the sports world. They are now what ABC's Wide World of Sports was in the 70's and 80's.)
Incognito is still the one with a history of bad behavior not Martin, I believe he is the problem and this is just one of many incidents to come, time will tell but guys like him normally don't learn from their mistakes. I don't understand why you are defending him, is it just to take the devil's advocate, the guy is still an asshole with little hope of redemption.

I know the difference of legitimacy between Fox Sports and Fox News. I have had to watch enough Real Football from the UK. I believe American Football will eventually become obsolete with the controversy, demand for training to start later because of head injuries and it's only popular in our country with the exception of a mild interest in the UK and Canada. The gambling community in the UK likes it and the country hosts one game a year but other then that it will never rival Premiership Football.

I believe American Football will eventually become obsolete with the controversy, demand for training to start later because of head injuries and it's only popular in our country with the exception of a mild interest in the UK and Canada. The gambling community in the UK likes it and the country hosts one game a year but other then that it will never rival Premiership Football.
I've cracked open fortune cookies with deeper thinking than this.

It's Emily with her fuck the facts I know what I know...or rather what I think I know attitude that drives normal people having a normal conversation..... nuts.

Sorry to interrupt this with an actual factoid.... but the hammer has fallen on Martin.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap20...than-martin-placed-on-miami-dolphins-nfi-list

Jonathan Martin placed on Miami Dolphins' NFI list

Embattled offensive tackle Jonathan Martin likely has played his last game with the Miami Dolphins.

A person informed of the move tells NFL Media Insider's Ian Rapoport that Martin was placed on the non-football illness list Saturday. ESPN's Field Yates first reported the move, which later appeared on the NFL's official transactions list Saturday.

Ozzy, I'm still waiting for that manipulative pathological liar The Exiled to tell us which section on the board I got closed down. Don't you think if someone makes such a bold claim in your section they should they should at least explain themselves? I'm surprised you let it slip by without calling him out, you are supposed to be such a hands on moderator.

It's Emily with her fuck the facts I know what I know...or rather what I think I know attitude that drives normal people having a normal conversation..... nuts.
What facts did I get wrong? American Football is exclusive to this country with a few exceptions and in the grand scheme of worldwide sports it's minuscule. It is no way as popular as real football especially in the UK and if the 15 year old playing ban is enacted it will end college American Football because there will not be enough years to train between 15 and 18 to qualify for scholarships. These are facts, the sport is on a downward spiral between the violence and bad behavior with their players, increase in head injuries and rise of real football aka soccer.

You got the P&R section closed.

And the facts I was talking about are the Incognito ones... but you got your NFL football facts wrong too. Ratings, interest and advertising dollars are at an all time high. Same with college. No one in American pro or college football cares about soccer, no lifting of any age ban in the UK or Europe will have any affect on American sports. You're wrong.

Last edited:
Incongito is also known to gouge eyes on the field...

I missed this post earlier... let me put it simply. It's a total and complete lie. That's not a penalty he's ever been called on or fined for. I've followed his team while I lived in Florida and done a ton of reading on him since this scandal started and never once heard or read of this being reported. He went from being one of the most penalized to being one of the least penalized in the league. So that sort of blows a shit hole in you comments that he wasn't capable or didn't change throughout his career. Like I said several times here... you haven't a fucking clue what you're talking about. I pretty much have you figured out. You find the most slanted article you can find on a subject and then you read maybe a few sentences from a whole page... and THAT'S the extent of your knowledge.

You got the P&R section closed.

And the facts I was talking about are the Incognito ones... but you got your NFL football facts wrong too. Ratings, interest and advertising dollars are at an all time high. Same with college. No one in American pro or college football cares about soccer, no lifting of any age ban in the UK or Europe will have any affect on American sports. You're wrong.
No I didn't, it's still open. Some cry baby (we now know who) couldn't handle my presence and asked the powers that be whom I respect to personally write me and if I can take a hiatus from the section. It was never shut down so he's a liar as well as a whiny little bitch. I wouldn't have even mentioned it since I'm a grown up but the pea brain sissy had the play victim again. You talk about being a man and having balls and dealing with stuff, how big of a pussy do you have to be to boo hoo about a girl messing up your misogynistic rants on a PMB.

At least with the Martin/Incognito situation millions if dollars were at stake, this is a free board.

Well if the section is closed 11/23 it wasn't me because the email is recieved was on 11/20, three days prior to the date I was kindly and respectfully asked to take a hiatus so someone else screwed it up between the 20 and 23 when the notice went up. I saw there was posts after the date I stopped posting so it couldn't have been me, this is the first time I looked at the section out of respect for the request.

Since my email on 11/20 I promised not to post in the P&R, stu/the exiled, Steve, Marcus, Duckman and you Ozzy did post before the shutdown on 11/23 which I was unaware of since I stopped posting after the 20th. It was one of the names above that caused the shutdown not me since I agreed not to post.

Last edited:
No I didn't, it's still open. Some cry baby (we now know who) couldn't handle my presence and asked the powers that be whom I respect to personally write me and if I can take a hiatus from the section. It was never shut down so he's a liar as well as a whiny little bitch. I wouldn't have even mentioned it since I'm a grown up but the pea brain sissy had the play victim again. You talk about being a man and having balls and dealing with stuff, how big of a pussy do you have to be to boo hoo about a girl messing up your misogynistic rants on a PMB.

At least with the Martin/Incognito situation millions if dollars were at stake, this is a free board.
What a calumny. Do you seriously think that I would complain about you??? You may not realize this but I find your acute polymorphic psychotic disorders that even Freud could not have imagined quite amusing. So why would I try to deny myself that which is you? In addition aren't you under the opinion that I am bereft of social skills and female companionship, if so, why would I look to lose the only gal in my life that I can interact with albeit ASCII based.

What a calumny. Do you seriously think that I would complain about you??? You may not realize this but I find your acute polymorphic psychotic disorders that even Freud could not have imagined quite amusing. So why would I try to deny myself that which is you? In addition aren't you under the opinion that I am bereft of social skills and female companionship, if so, why would I look to lose the only gal in my life that I can interact with albeit ASCII based.
I seriously think you have an erotic mania obsession over me, how many times have I asked you to kindly fuck off and that you give me the major creeps and you spin that in your sick twisted brain as an invitation. I'm not the one stalking you all over the board, I can't converse with any member without you sleazing your way in the conversation with the ususal swarminess. You ruined the P&R section with your trolling and stalking and stupid statements with no facts to back them up. You are socially inept especially with women and just because you dusted off your thesaurus doesn't change that fact you are still an emptionally stunted weirdo. I honestly think you don't understand about 90% of what you write and it's all plagiarized just like Rand Paul.

You accused me of shutting down a section when I privately agreed on 11/20, three days before the shutdown to the the highest levels of UG I would refrain from posting and my word to them actually means something, this is why I didn't answer any questions after 11/20 no matter how much I wanted to, it's called respect. The shutdown had to caused by you, Duckman, Ozzy, Steve or Marcus (who I doubt had anything to do with it), nobody else posted other then you guys after 11/20. How could I be the cause when I agreed not to post in that section anymore, it makes no sense but nothing makes sense coming from you.

The section is CLOSED.

Once again, you're disregarding the facts. You can read but you can't post... so it's closed. And it's because no one wanted to step up and moderate a forum where you go off on rants that stifle discussions and make everything about you and your delusional interpretation of the world. The fact you are turning it into a misogynistic issue is just more evidence how delusional, polarizing and wrong you are. If someone likes a republican you attack them as misogynistic. The difference between you and I is that while I may be the most polarizing person here.. I am never wrong, I am always honest and I don't take active discussions off topic and bury them in my own agendas.

Imagine lightweight coming here and starting Ozzy threads or changing the topic to every thread about that like you make every discussion in the P&R a referendum or attack on republicans. I choose to just delete his posts if not I'd have this section closed immediately. I can recall one such discussion about "Fast & Furious" where the Obama administration put guns in the hands of Mexican drug dealers and you just fly in ranting and screaming how it was Bush. You turned me off to your posts that day and you killed any discussion cause you told everyone who knew the facts that we didn't and the discussion died.