Bullying in the NFL

Ozzy, I didn't go into the section after 11/20 because I was asked to take a break by Bender three days before it was closed but saw there was new posts from the front page of the board. Until you told me I didn't actually venture into the section and see the notice for myself. If its closed it had something to do with an event that happened between 11/20 and 11/23 because I personally promised I would not post there. Why would the powers that be still shut it down If I were the problem when I gave my word I would not post in the section anymore. This is a case of you not knowing I recieved a email and me not knowing the section was closed because I keep my word and stayed away, stop calling me delusional when you only had half the story yourself.

Last edited:
I have the whole story.... you have half of it. The section is closed because the only person who wanted to moderate it quit because of you. I had a brief discussion with the mod in the mod forum where he asked the powers and other mods for a solution. Someone stepped up but after reading what was going on probably said fuck it. If you think it's a coincidence other than you that it was shut within days of the mod quitting and making it perfectly clear that you were the reason, well then that just feeds into your delusions.

Last edited:
I have the whole story.... you have half of it. The section is closed because the only person who wanted to moderate it quit because of you. I had a brief discussion with the mod in the mod forum where he asked the powers and other mods for a solution. Someone stepped up but after reading what was going on probably said fuck it. If you think it's a coincidence other than you that it was shut within days of the mod quitting and making it perfectly clear that you were the reason, well then that just feeds into your delusions.
Duckman didn't like that I called him out as a conservative biased moderator, I was tired of him ignoring blatant conservative fabrications while picking apart everything I wrote. Duckman knows me well enough and has had my contact info for years, if he wanted he could have just written me privately and asked if I would stop posting in his section and out of respect for him and the board would have complied and that would have been the end of it. He didn't have to make such a scandal about it like I'm the boogie man. Do you think closing down the section instead of a simple email is the mature way to resolve an issue? You don't know what Bender wrote me so you still don't have the whole story. The P&R section was polluted by a troll anyway, I couldn't have a disagreement without his cheap shots and creepy tone. The whole thing was handled poorly, unlike some other members you just have to ask me to do something once and it's done.

Last edited:
Ozzy, the whole benefit about my lack of anonymity is if a mod doesn't want me posting in their section they can easily contact me and just ask, I wouldn't be offended. I'm an approachable person, many members and ladies have written me for references or advice over the years and I never declined. I'm more hurt that Duckman just didn't ask me if I would just stop posting if I was upsetting him that much, it would have been more dignified then this whole unnecessary back channeling closing up the section drama. I'm not an outsider, at least I didn't think I was one.

I should point out that I've quit a few times too but I'm still here. I think being a mod is a life sentence. Or maybe he took his resignation more serious than me or it was taken more seriously by the powers that be... I don't know. But it's closed and the only "very brief" discussion or request leading up to the shutdown was that you should take that brief vacation. So you left, maybe it was too little too late. Cause I know of no other reason for the shutdown.

PS...
While I don't know how upsetting your posting was for him, I can tell you from experience that you are very 'tiring' to have a discussion with let alone moderate. It's a vortex we all get sucked into by having these pointless discussions and history lessons because you can never be reasoned with, with any amount of factual support or evidence. So I'm not continuing this discussion with you cause I've said all I should and could. I don't speak for the mod or Bender or whomever pulled the switch so maybe it's best you get your answer from one of them. And tell Bender I said hi. ;)z

And this is how you exit the vortex.

Last edited:
Just curious since REAL football players don't haze according to emily.... what she thinks about David Beckhams admission that during his hazing for whatever REAL football team he played for that they forced him to strip naked and jerk off to a picture of one of his teammates.

Once again.... you are wrong.

In case anyone needs a link.... Goes to show how little people really care about soccer in this country. Americas biggest, maybe the worlds biggest star admits he performed a homosexual act in the middle of his locker room and it doesn't make front or even back pages. It goes to show that there is some truth to the term "soccer is gay".

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/soccer/david-beckham-endured-gross-hazing-ritual-article-1.1532576

David Beckham reveals he performed vile sex act on himself as young player on Manchester United

Long before David Beckham became an international sex symbol, he had to perform a sex act on himself while looking at a photo of another soccer player as his teammates jeered him on.

David Beckham's manhood was on display, but the soccer star who would come to be known as “Golden Balls” felt far from golden as his teammates roared with laughter.

Poor Becks, at the tender age of 16, was forced to pleasure himself while staring at a large photo of a 1980s soccer hunk as the rest of his team looked on, howling and mocking his performance.

Once again Ozzy you miss the whole point I was trying to make about of professionalism in high paying sports. The allegations Beckham made happened was while he was a teenager in a youth team, it wasn't the big leagues. In Premiership real football where billions of pounds are at stake and whole teams can be relegated this kind of NFL one asshole bullying nonsense would never be tolerated. In UK football if your team isn't in the top 15 the whole team get downgraded and you have to work really hard to get your team back to the top tier. It is in the best interests of status of uour livelihood to act like a fucking professional and support your teammates instead of making their lives a living hell. In the NFL there is no penalty for being in the bottom, your still in the NFL unlike UK Football where the stakes are much higher as a team. It's a world where you are only as good as your last game and your status in the sport is always on the line and it goes for coaches as well as players. it's more hardcore stress then any NFL player has to endure, teams stink for decades but in the UK if you stink you keep going to a lower and lower league and sometimes never get back. You have to be a top player like Tevas to get away with any tantrums and even then it's frowned upon.

True Ozzy if that was a MLb player or NfL it would be all over the papers!
It did not happen while he was in professional football, that kind of nonsense would never hapien in the Premiership Football which is the equivalent to MLB or NFL. Ozzy once again has to fudge the truth to make his point.

That's incredible. I read the sports everyday in Newsday and on the internet and never heard of this. Could you imagine if Derek Jeter came out and said this?

If it was Piazza ... nobody would be surprised .... (easy Mets fans ... I'm kidding).

Wow ... I can't believe he did that. I woudl have preferred fighting someone than doing that. At least you keep your pride.

It did not happen while he was in professional football, that kind of nonsense would never hapien in the Premiership Football which is the equivalent to MLB or NFL. Ozzy once again has to fudge the truth to make his point.

You obviously know nothing about REAL football. This is why you can't have rational discussions with anyone.

You should stop now... You don't know who the Manchester United are or that Beckham was like a child prodigy of sorts because he played professional at a young age. Stop... you're embarrassing yourself. I readily admit I'm no soccer fan nor do I know jack shit about the sport, but I know that Pele was "the greatest", it's a religion in Brazil and the Manchester United are not only a professional team but are like the NY Yankees with a very long history and the most championships. I thought this was the one topic you could comment on but obviously you know as much about UK soccer as you do politics. This is just like when regardless of the facts, you insisted Carter named the first woman supreme court justice when it was Reagan and that GW Bush implemented "Fast & Furious" by giving guns to Mexican drug gangs when it was Obama. And it is exactly why the P&R forum is closed and why I am closing the only thread in the sports forum you post in.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manchester_United_F.C.

Manchester United Football Club is an English professional football club, based in Old Trafford, Greater Manchester, that plays in the Premier League. Founded as Newton Heath LYR Football Club in 1878, the club changed its name to Manchester United in 1902 and moved to Old Trafford in 1910.

Manchester United have won many trophies in English football, including a record 20 League titles, a record 11 FA Cups,[3] four League Cups and a record 20 FA Community Shields. The club has also won three European Cups, one UEFA Cup Winners' Cup, one UEFA Super Cup, one Intercontinental Cup and one FIFA Club World Cup. In 1998–99, the club won a continental treble of the Premier League, the FA Cup and the UEFA Champions League, an unprec****ted feat for an English club.

Last edited:
Sad day in the NFL today. It is now being run by lawyers who think a locker room is the same as a board room. Who think the words "fuck" and "pussy" have no place in a game that essentially is about one grown man assaulting another in an effort to gain control over a football. Now a 275 lb linebacker whose job is it to dominate the player opposing him, has to ask permission to lay his hands upon a linemen prior to seeking out his quarterback or probably face sensitivity training.

And just to show how biased this Martin/Incognito report is. The statement by Ted Wells (the investigator) that Martin can not be held accountable and basically telling Miami they have no justification to release or trade him is waaaay out of bounds. So Miami is now stuck with this pussy piece of shit, unable to get rid of him while they have lost a pro bowl player in Incognito and another pro bowler Mike Pouncey who will probably get suspended by the league cause he called Martin a "pussy" in a text mesg to another player.

Sad day for the NFL. I bet Lombardi, Shula, Parcells, Dick Butkus, Lawrence Taylor and just about every other hall of famer used bad language on and off the field.

Last edited:
Sad day for the NFL. I bet Lombardi, Shula, Parcells, Dick Butkus, Lawrence Taylor and just about every other hall of famer used bad language on and off the field.
There's a great video of Jack Lambert telling another player and sticking his finger in his face after he tackled him "That'll cool your ass off".

It's fucking amazing listening to all these former players saying Incognito should never play again. Pacman Jones beats up women, deals drugs and shoots someone and he continues his career. Ray Lewis knifes someone and gets a hero's send off at the super bowl. Richie Incognito calls his team mate a pussy and says he wants to fuck the guys sister and he's lucky he doesn't go to jail when all is said and done.

I'm reading this sports forum and I have to admit... there are lots of stupid fucking people in this world... not just here on Utopia.

One guy I encountered called Incognito a racist sub human. Ok.. he was a patriots fan but what was ironic was this guys linked facebook page which featured him shirtless and sporting an SS tattoo on his chest and a swastika on his forearm.

Then a woman who said what Incognito did was worse than Pacman Jones who beat a strippers head into the floor, dealt drugs and shot a man... because as she said "Pacman didn't commit his crime in the locker room".

And then there's a professor (at least that what he lists as occupation) who took poor Richie to task saying he should be jailed for his locker room hi-jinx... while sporting a Ben Rothlesberger jersey. Guess bullying trumps rape in the professors opinion.

Last edited:
What did you expect? There is nothing shocking here. We live in a politically correct society and it will get worse before it gets better. Wait and see the outrage when Michael Sam drops down in the draft or better yet doesn't get picked.

As for the former players, they're phoneys but they're not stupid, they have to say what's politically correct. If they don't express the required amount of sympathy for Martin, who they hardly care about, or the required amount of outrage against Incognito then they will be labeled as intolerant and no better than Incognito. It's like when you're sitting down for dinner and you have the evening news on and it happens to be the day of the Gay Pride Parade and you see these strange people marching down the street in their speedo's, feather boas, and Louboutin's and the phony politicians and news anchors are all saying what a great and wonderful day it is and to come on down and bring the kids. You lose your appetite, 97% of people watching lose theirs, Emily of course is in her glory having the time of her life, and the politicians and news anchors really wish they weren't there. That's how phoney our world is becoming.

Last edited: