Bullying in the NFL

I see Sam going early either to Miami or Cleveland. Both teams are run by loons. Cleveland, it goes without saying. Miami has a GM who hasn't warmed the seat yet and only took the job after everyone else passed. A GM who has to cede power to a half dozen others in the chain... no one wanted the job. And I can see Ross (he being the top of that chain and the star fucker he is... he who shells out fractions of the team to Beyonce, J-Lo, P Diddy and anyone else who will be seen on the sideline or partying in his club after).... going after Sam to gain national attention and admiration from just about everyone who isn't a bigot. Prob get you a dinner at the White House. And wanna bet his jersey is a top seller $$$$$. Think of the % of out and proud in this country who will want to be sporting one in the fall. And the politically correct entertainment industry will be throwing money and endorsements at Sam and whatever team wins that lotto. Yeah it'll be a distraction. But look at Miami, as shitty as they are even they won while this was going on. And they were the villains. Everyone will be rooting for the team that drafts Sam.

Last edited:
I see Sam going early either to Miami or Cleveland. Both teams are run by loons.
Since you mentioned teams run by loons, how about the Jets? I don't know if Woody Johnson and Rex Ryan would qualify as loons, but if any team likes to grab the headlines during the offseason, it's the Jets. Plus, you have Sam's former teammate/roommate at college Sheldon Richardson on the Jets.

The Jets are actually the third most dysfunctional team in the NFL. After years of holding the honor it now belongs to Cleveland but Miami is intent on beating down that door.

The Jets are actually the third most dysfunctional team in the NFL. After years of holding the honor it now belongs to Cleveland but Miami is intent on beating down that door.
How can you not put Oakland at the top of this list. Even after the demise of the totally insane Al Davis, the new ownership seems totally commited to following in his bizarre footsteps.

A gay player accepted or not does not fit in with teams like the Raiders or the Steelers etc.... Those are probably the last who teams who will draft him. I say Miami and Cleveland for a reason. Both are at the top of the dysfunctional ladder in the NFL. Miami more so than Cleveland needs an image change. What better way to erase the bullying scandal than bring pro sports first gay player. All those railing against Miami (and I mean the sports media cause they know what happened there happens everywhere, even though they continue to lie about) right now will have no choice but to applaud them if they draft Sam. Cleveland needs to draft a quality player, Miami needs to tun around the image of their franchise.

I see Sam going early either to Miami or Cleveland...... And wanna bet his jersey is a top seller $$$$$. Think of the % of out and proud in this country who will want to be sporting one in the fall
Jason Collins Brooklyn Nets No. 98 is top-selling jersey on NBA.com Tuesday

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/b...ba-top-seller-article-1.1701780#ixzz2uRJy4UWD

OK, it's not Michael Sam but the first openly gay pro athlete has the top selling jersey. Do I know my shit... or do I know my shit.

Last edited:
If Sam pranced around rather as his version of the kneel and T-bow, he'd be hated too. There's religious guys in sports who cross themselves, say a quick prayer or point to the sky in reference to their religion and no one cares. Because they don't do a religious version of the Gastineau dance in the endzone or after a rare TD pass and then market it like Tebow does.

Last edited:
Things are getting way out of hand with the NFL bordering on insanity. Now they want to ban the n word and gay slurs and make it a 15 yd penalty for their use. Is everybody becoming a sensitive pussy? This is hysterical stuff. Who do they think will be penalized the most for the n word? Maybe I'm wrong, but it seems to me blacks use it the most and for them it's a term of endearment. They don't realize it but these idiots are going to be discriminating against black players as they'll get hit with the most penalties. Almost a hundred year history of brutality, cursing, broken bones, destroyed knees, brain damage and their biggest concern is slurs! All because of one Jonathon Martin who belonged in a psych ward but somehow found his way onto the gridiron.

What a country be a gay basketball player and you are adored. Be a devout Christian like Tebow and they want you to keep it to yourself.

Emily must be proud.
Being Gay is something you are born with like race and is a civil right, being religious is a choice. You bet I am proud that I live in a progressive society that respects basic civil rights over home schooled theological fueled oppression to citizens they deem as sinful through only their narrow minded zealot views of the world just like Iran. Being a religious fanatic isn't a civil right, it's a choice unlike race, gender and sexual orientation. Yes, I am very proud we will not allow a backwards belief based on nonsense and superstition to define our modern society. Religious freedom doesn't mean you have to right to stomp on the civil rights of American citizens and Christians that feel prosecuted should ask themselves what it was like to be a gay man in this country before this new and long overdue acceptance. As a country we owe the same sex community our deepest apologies and our sincere adoration for their courage in the face of abusive oppressive horror including imprisonment and torture for centuries, you are so out of touch with any form of reality to even compare the two. Fuck Tebow and this new think tanked phony "Christian oppression", you lot have gotten away with oppression the rest of us under the guise of freedom for far to long.

"fuck Tebow". That about says it all. I decried that an athlete should be adored for the sole fact that he is gay. I don't think anybody's rights should be denied. I don't think anybody should be discriminated against. That includes Christians .... you come back with "Fuck Tebow". That is about as closed minded and discriminating as you can get.

Congrats Emily ... you further solidified your closed minded extremist reputation. That's OK .... God still loves you.

By the way ... I am not overtly religious ... I just figured the "God loves you" would send you over the edge!!!

Credit Miami's new GM Kevin Hickey... he managed to get a conditional draft pick for a player who was so bad on the field prior to the bullying that no one would have traded a pair of old cleats for him. Now with the "don't pick on me" issue tied to him they managed to get more than he was worth previously. It's San Fran, there's rumors Martin is gay.... it all makes sense. He's their problem and locker room issue now.

Note to the 49'ers.... Jonathon is slow, gets easily beat by practice squad defensive ends, can't run or pass block and does not like loud noises, hard hits, name calling, locker room pranks or strippers and nap time is 3pm.