Bullying in the NFL

Any person who believes they have the right to comment on a topic they is so misinformed doesn't deserve to post amongst educated people. I don't post in the sports section because I know my knowledge on sports is lacking. You have no business posting when your information is shamelessly false.
I wrote this before I don't go in the sports section because I know fuck all about anything but boxing or English football but I know politics and political history. I've been a avid political follower since grade school so although you might not like my perception of events I know what I'm talking about and I'm not creating a false history. I have even stated we are both knowledgeable and correct on the basic facts but how we view the events lead us to different feelings regarding them.
Funny, now all of a sudden you seem to think you're a sports expert.

I was waiting for someone to bring up OJ. As you know Ozzy the murders happened well after he retired. In fact he was so well liked that he had a modest film career after he retired from professional football and if it wasn't for the murders he would probably still be considered a national treasure.

You mentioned endorsements and Incognito's lack of one somehow proving he wasn't of great character. No one claimed he was a great guy, he admits he's fucked up and was a dirty player. But that doesn't mean he did anything to Martin. He's also cleaned up his act since he came to Miami. No league fines for dirty play like he got in other places he played..

Btw... That national treasure as you refer to him... was a well known wife beater while he was running thru airports in Hertz commercials.

My point is that IN THE SPORTS WORLD anyone who is a star can get an endorsement if that company thinks they'll make them money, they will overlook many flaws, almost any behavior or bad character.

You mentioned endorsements and Incognito's lack of one somehow proving he wasn't of great character. No one claimed he was a great guy, he admits he's fucked up and was a dirty player. But that doesn't mean he did anything to Martin. He's also cleaned up his act since he came to Miami. No league fines for dirty play like he got in other places he played..

Btw... That national treasure as you refer to him... was a well known wife beater while he was running thru airports in Hertz commercials.

My point is that IN THE SPORTS WORLD anyone who is a star can get an endorsement if that company thinks they'll make them money, they will overlook many flaws, almost any behavior or bad character.
All that about OJ was revealed after he retired or at least close to it and was also a different media world we were living in where information wasnt that accessible. One can even claim it was his trial that turn the tides in the way we follow media.

Incognito obviously hasn't cleaned up his act and admitting you are an asshole doesn't absolve you of being one. My point is if your lucky enough to obtain a career in the works of sports show a little gratitude and don't act like a asshole all the time. They should understand it will only a dream to millions who are not genetically blessed to be in the position, Incognito doesn't seem to appreciate the gift he was given.

Companies that endorse want wholesome and good role models, that obvious by the choices they make. OJ once fit that image, you can't deny that. I have seen Clay Mathews III endorsing at least two major products and he's a linebacker so they do get endorsements like all other positions, it's the image of the player not the position they play that matters.

ESPN is reporting that owners will discuss at their annual meeting next spring to end all games in a tie so no players (pussys like Martin) feelings get hurt.

ESPN is reporting that owners will discuss at their annual meeting next spring to end all games in a tie so no players (pussys like Martin) feelings get hurt.
This has nothing to do with feelings getting hurt or being a pussy, it's about when you are blessed enough to make it to high paying professional sports act fucking professional. Bottom line, it is Incognito who has the reputation of being an overly aggressive childish asshole and troublemaker not Martin so if he cared about his career at all or had respect for the sport he should have grown up and toned it down. This whole situation was created by Incognito and if it was acceptable average behavior it wouldn't even be in the headlines. He obviously crossed the line.

Why is not wanting to deal with someone with obvious emotional problems automatically deems you a pussy? If I avoid instead of confronting the crazy guy talking to himself on the train I consider that a smart move, not cowardly. Why does aggression always have to be solved with more aggression? Avoiding unnecessary confrontation should be considered the wise and civilized thing to do.

These people are athletes, they are not professionals in the same sense as lawyers, doctors and corporate execs. The term professional for athletes only differentiates them from amateurs in that they are being paid to perform. Aggression is their game, take that out of them and you would have a bunch of beta males competing in figure skating that nobody would watch.

She also doesn't get that she's acting like this guy committed murder when basically he's guilty of maybe boosting a radio from a car.... if he's guilty of even that. I'm telling ya... she must have read that he's a republican. Martin and his family for sure sound like ubber liberal pussys. They live in the San Fran area.... so she might have read they probably do campaign work for Nancy Pelosi.

Athletes who are paid are called "professional" athletes. Even the most ferocious sports has rules in how to behave otherwise it would be complete anarchy and incidents like this wouldn't even make the news. I know the member who doesn't understand what being professional means has his own issues following and understanding rules and boundries so it's no wonder he supports an asshole who crossed the line like Incognito, like attracts like, assholes attract assholes fans.

She also doesn't get that she's acting like this guy committed murder when basically he's guilty of maybe boosting a radio from a car.... if he's guilty of even that. I'm telling ya... she must have read that he's a republican. Martin and his family for sure sound like ubber liberal pussys. They live in the San Fran area.... so she might have read they probably do campaign work for Nancy Pelosi.
I don't see where you read I don't understand the difference between murder and petty theft, you are really reaching now. This is about professionalism in sports, not politics. I could care less what political affiliation an asshole has, it's true that right leaning people are usually always assholes but I don't believe they have exclusive rights.

Ozzy, I just want to make clear no matter how much shit you give me I personally don't think you are an asshole, you are far too complex to be described in one word. Only pea brains simpletons without any depth or redeeming qualities I dismiss as hopeless assholes like Incognito or the poster not even worth mentioning by his handle(s).

It's also humorous that Republicans or Conservative is associated with being macho because every time they are debunked or screw up they regress to infantile behavior or push all personal responsibility on some imaginary sky daddy. They are the biggest cowards and babies ever, whining until they get their way.

I don't see where you read I don't understand the difference between murder and petty theft, you are really reaching now. This is about professionalism in sports, not politics. I could care less what political affiliation an asshole has, it's true that right leaning people are usually always assholes but I don't believe they have exclusive rights.
Question... Where was your disgust when Donté Stallworth (of the Eagles) drove drunk on a bridge in South Beach and killed a pedestrian? How about Ndamukong Suh who kicks players in the head while they're down, gets fined by the NFL and in his first game after he rips off a guys helmet and hit him with it.

You have called Incognito every name in the book and clearly think he's one of the most despicable people to walk the earth (re-read your posts here) when all he's done (at worst) is take locker room joking a bit too far. You even defended OJ to a degree and he beat his wife for years... and yes it was known long before his trial cause it made the news. But here's the kicker... you have ignored everything beyond the initial headlines (that Incognito VM and fictitious stories) which were planted by Martin's lawyers and family that shows most of this was nothing but a gross over reaction, exaggeration and lies. So far most of the actual facts that have leaked out have exonerated Incognito and the Dolphins of most of what they're accused of. So the guy has a past... he can't redeem himself? In 10 years would you want people judging you by the happy endings you give today?

And btw.... Icognito's past isn't like he has rape allegations or a DUI or felony convictions... he's a jock who played tricks on team mates and got called for a lot of penalties early in his career. He's never violated any laws nor been suspended by any team or league. If you held the NBA and MLB to the standards you are judging Incognito by there probably would be enough players to field a team. He's a piker in the grand scheme of things. What you don't get is that PROFESSIONAL athletes are different than PROFESSIONALS in the real world and you judge them (or at least just Incognito) by the same standards.

Last edited:
Incognito physically assaulted a woman at a golf course and had to settle out if court. The report said he reapeatedly rubbed himself against her and threw water in her face just to name of few, this was in broad daylight at a charity event not a nightclub dance floor. She was a volenteer minding her own business and he approached her, he's way too big and intimidating to be reckless with his actions. He's also very young with a history of bad behavior, give him time to get into the harder stuff but he's well on his way. What we are seeing is just the taste of what's to come from this troubled young man. Can we stop comparing him to felonies to justify his atrocious behavior? No he didn't murder anyone, yet.

Incongito is also known to gouge eyes on the field, is he better or worse then other players, that is for those in his pathway of destruction to decide but this thread is about him so I'm focusing in his actions. He has accumulated too many people that gave felt his wrath already and he has a long life ahead if him. Defending him by comparing to other assholes in the sport doesn't absolve his bad behavior, it's a weak justification.

Looks like she is on her way to getting the sports section closed also.
So you are the whiner with no backbone who complained that I offended your delicate sensibilities and asked I don't post in the P&R section. Well now you have the P&R section all to yourself to rant on with your conservative conspiracies and other nonsense. I didn't shut down any section so stop with your fabrication and bullshit, you have done enough damage to this board trolling and troublemaking and being an infantile cry baby.

You are nothing but a man child who can't cope with any opposition or disagreement and regress to schoolyard tactics. You are the last person to comment on someone else being a pussy.

Ozzy, I don't care who judges me today or in 10 years, my quiet mellow peaceful lifestyle is opposite of Incognito. I'm not a menacing figure that hurts people and to compare me to a 6'4" 300 pound aggressive agitator is ludicrous. I'm also not making millions in a very popular public sport where being a role model to young kids is part of the package.