Blonde Bombshell 631-997-8103

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
Last time was before Christmas and I did review our session.
She went silent over the holidays with family and lots of one word answers since.
Was supposed to meet today but I had to cancel

Saw her again...she is spiraling.she was clean alert and the best....now....hmmmm...her man in jail desperate for cash....still the all time top 5 bbjcim and rcg.sweetest personality ...but old habits may have returned...maybe not"h" but meth marks popping up proceed with caution

Saw her again...she is spiraling.she was clean alert and the best....now....hmmmm...her man in jail desperate for cash....still the all time top 5 bbjcim and rcg.sweetest personality ...but old habits may have returned...maybe not"h" but meth marks popping up proceed with caution
I saw her about a yr ago or more. Once, she didn't seem like she was fully clean then. Some of you guys are in denial.

This is all speculation. Most girls in this line of work do something so I dont get why this is a topic of interest.
As long as shes keeping her appointments and not ripping people off I dont see the issue with what she spends the money she makes on.
She gets paid a pre agreed on sum of money to suck and or fuck. Nothing more nothing less.

The way I see it, she doesn't rip me off and shes good in a pinch when I really need to get a nut out. I try not to get invested anymore in what happens after that

This is all speculation. Most girls in this line of work do something so I dont get why this is a topic of interest.
As long as shes keeping her appointments and not ripping people off I dont see the issue with what she spends the money she makes on.
She gets paid a pre agreed on sum of money to suck and or fuck. Nothing more nothing less.

The way I see it, she doesn't rip me off and shes good in a pinch when I really need to get a nut out. I try not to get invested anymore in what happens after that
Understood...but my feeling like many others is that we might be more at risk health wise when you're involved with someone who might be using or sharing pins..

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy

Suprised this actually needed to be said but apparently to some people this part of the business is a mystery
Thanks Chimode

I agree that she can use her money how she wishes, but I think the drug references are meant to alert members about her appearance change, and the additional risks that are associated with users of hardcore drugs - above and beyond those you'd expect with this hobby.

I understand that. But all that is subjective, one guy says she has meth marks, another one says track marks, 3 additional guys say no marks of any kind.
No 2 guys can agree on if a provider was a 5 or a 7 lol let alone signs of drug use.
Guys can speculate all they want on this topic but until one of you sees her do it, or does it with her, this is all just that, speculation

My 2 cents, if she is a drug user and it entails needles then Hep C is an issue that everyone should be made aware of and decide if they want to take the risk.
Not to minimize Hep C but according to the CDC "....the risk of transmission from sexual contact is believed to be low. The risk increases for people who have multiple sex partners, have a sexually transmitted disease, engage in rough sex, or are infected with HIV." Also Hep C is curable
The real risk, IMHO, is HIV where the risk of transmission from sexual contact is not low and although in most case manageable, is not curable.

I understand that. But all that is subjective, one guy says she has meth marks, another one says track marks, 3 additional guys say no marks of any kind.
No 2 guys can agree on if a provider was a 5 or a 7 lol let alone signs of drug use.
Guys can speculate all they want on this topic but until one of you sees her do it, or does it with her, this is all just that, speculation
I think this should be the final word unless someone sees said subject scoring, snorting, shooting, or such similar sign. (How's that for alliteration?)