Blonde Bombshell 631-997-8103

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
Have to say last few times it’s only been a couple of minutes so she’s improved there.
And yes age along with other stuff has taken its toll but at least for me she’s always a great time especially now that I’ve apparently pissed NND off and she won’t answer me

Yeah wigs... I agree. She is one of the best bbj on the island, and she remembers favors.

If you can get past the lateness etc she is great.
How do you get past the acne on her face? I get it good service. She sucks dick well. By far not even top 3 I've had. However looks wise she's a 5 on a good day. Nice Woman but the least attractive girl I've ever been with. I was dissapointed in myself and I only paid $120.

So it’s been awhile since I saw her although we have stayed in touch. As luck would have it our schedules recently matched and we ended up grabbing a room for an hour.
Picked her up nice kiss hello. Get into the room finally and pecks turn into very passionate DFK. Little moans from her and she has told me she enjoys kissing so I guess I was doing something right.
Both get naked and just my opinion but her bbbj is really off the chart. Head, tongue, DT, wet and was like her making love to my cock. Managed to swing her around for 69 and she tastes just incredible. Must have enjoyed cause she swung around and mounted my face. Munched in clit with finger inside and she was gyrating on my mouth like crazy.
Slid between my legs and ravaged my dick till I exploded, gulped every drop and kept at it gently till I was legless.
Part of what I’ve always enjoyed is that we talk, laugh, and really enjoy every minute we are together.
Round 2 started with another bbbj and when I was ready popped cover on. Famous RCG for what seemed like an hour cause I didn’t want to blow but I have to say her pussy is just so nice and snug I couldn’t last forever. Second load in the bag, she grabbed hot towel for cleanup, more snuggles and chat, out the door and dropped her off. Went over the hour but she and I often exceed our time.
I know many guys aren’t fans of her and if she isn’t your thing no big to me. For those of you that are, keep having fun.
It’s the holidays so I went for 250 and paid for the room. It earned me maybe 10 texted thank you’s.
Number I used is. 631-565-8799
She does have holiday stuff so all I will say is be patient.
Nice to read your review, sir; it's been a long time!

V

Uniquely, i cant imagine how she could be the ugliest provider you've ever been with unless you only visit 400$ plus providers.

Her body is really attractive and for me that's an outlier because i like chunkier girls generally. But her body just screams fuck me. I guess face wise when i have seen her she's been in acne remission or she used a decent amount of concealer. I have seen her close to a dozen times.

In her $ range there are some girls who are prettier, but there are also morbidly obese girls, girls with bedbug bites everywhere, girls with veins bruised from overuse, and saggy-boobed crank addicts. There is no way you've seen more than a handful of providers in her $ range and not seen someone less attractive.

Mr. Wiggley

Uniquely, i cant imagine how she could be the ugliest provider you've ever been with unless you only visit 400$ plus providers.

Her body is really attractive and for me that's an outlier because i like chunkier girls generally. But her body just screams fuck me. I guess face wise when i have seen her she's been in acne remission or she used a decent amount of concealer. I have seen her close to a dozen times.

In her $ range there are some girls who are prettier, but there are also morbidly obese girls, girls with bedbug bites everywhere, girls with veins bruised from overuse, and saggy-boobed crank addicts. There is no way you've seen more than a handful of providers in her $ range and not seen someone less attractive.
It’s not the provider he seems to have the issue with

Face wise I've walked on girls that look as good or worse than her. However the lights were low that day. Her body isn't bad though and service good. I'm not gonna lie. Nice girl too but face wise. Let's just say again hoping to get to a 5 is what she is. Body a 6. 5-7 face 4.75 service 8

Mr. Wiggley

Nice to read your review, sir; it's been a long time!

V
Thanks V

And here is why. The last 3 reviews I have done, don’t remember and don’t much care honestly, BUT....
Within a day of posting my review the providers were contacted by “friends” of mine asking for the same service I received at around half the price since they are my “friend and he recommended you”.
Go...don’t go... do whatever you please. Just leave me the FUCK out of it please.
In two cases the review was actually copied and sent to the lady in question. How sad for you.
I appreciate the compliments but the nonsense just keeps me from being more forthcoming. Sorry mods had to get this off my chest.

Thanks V

And here is why. The last 3 reviews I have done, don’t remember and don’t much care honestly, BUT....
Within a day of posting my review the providers were contacted by “friends” of mine asking for the same service I received at around half the price since they are my “friend and he recommended you”.
Go...don’t go... do whatever you please. Just leave me the FUCK out of it please.
In two cases the review was actually copied and sent to the lady in question. How sad for you.
I appreciate the compliments but the nonsense just keeps me from being more forthcoming. Sorry mods had to get this off my chest.
Jeez man!

Make a 'hobby name' and use that with your finds/providers. When these 'friends' get in touch, the girl should ask for your 'name'. 'Wigs' won't cut it then...

Or maybe you tried that already ...

Sucks that after all your contributions to this board (and maybe because of it?), this stuff still plagues you. Stifles your reviews, no doubt.

Sorry, sir, but I do get where you are coming from.

V

Mr. Wiggley

Funny part was they supposedly used their real names, she told me and I have no clue who they are, and when she asked my name they said Wiggs!!!

I did hear from her today and she said she was very busy with holiday stuff.
Hoping to see her soon am backed up
Seems like you get frantic when these pros don't call you back. Relax, there are sooooo many pros who look comparable and better than this one. It's not a big deal. I've had two close providers that I was with them several hours and they would complain how Men blow up their phones. They say it's sometimes worse than when they date regular guys. They appreciated I never did that. I told them I can go see someone else lol. They agreed.

Point is if she doesn't pick up I wouldn't call her again for a while maybe weeks later.

Mr. Wiggley

More importantly Unique
Why is it you seem to take such an interest in my comments?
I don’t care what you do but it seems you need to comment on every post I make especially here
You don’t wish to see her...don’t
Simple

More importantly Unique
Why is it you seem to take such an interest in my comments?
I don’t care what you do but it seems you need to comment on every post I make especially here
You don’t wish to see her...don’t
Simple
These girls leave their profession all the time. I understand if someone has a special connection with a girl. However I've seen you comment about several girls. NND argue with her, now this one and a few others.

My advice to all not just you is don't get too attached to these girls. Yes have fun. But they come and they go. One doesn't pick up don't dwell find a new one.

If she pops back up like they sometimes do. Then of course seek her out again.