Blonde Bombshell 631-997-8103

Saw her very recently for hotel date. One hour 200. Checked bathroom, empty.
Dfk into 69 and she can really work mouth magic, came thisclose to popping. Covered and the amazing RCG many have had. Didn’t take long before an eruption.
My experience, lights left on, totally naked, arms, legs, back, feet clean as a whistle. Believe me I managed a peek everywhere.
Can’t and won’t speak as to what others experienced. She was great to me as she has been many times
Glad to hear you had a good experience with her. Can you reveal the location of meet?
I enjoy reading your posts wigs

Saw her very recently for hotel date. One hour 200. Checked bathroom, empty.
Dfk into 69 and she can really work mouth magic, came thisclose to popping. Covered and the amazing RCG many have had. Didn’t take long before an eruption.
My experience, lights left on, totally naked, arms, legs, back, feet clean as a whistle. Believe me I managed a peek everywhere.
Can’t and won’t speak as to what others experienced. She was great to me as she has been many times
Tried to see this one. She wigged out on me. No pun intended...

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
I was at a place in Medford so it was close for her
Normally her outcall is more but since I’m a frequent fucker she charged me her incall rate
I did give her an extra 30 for the driver. Sorry should have added that in below to reflect total cost

Much like wigs, the only problem i have personally had with BB is that she is reliably late. So for an hour you have to have 3 hours clear.

She has never ripped or even tried to rip me off tho. And she does drop her fee for regulars or if you're willing to pickup/dropoff

Stay away. Not attractive a 4.5 -5 . Way too Nonchalant when condom broke. Most unattractive girl i ever had sex with. I was very dissapointed with myself and also about not turning the lights on more.
That's a disappointment. I remember her pics from a few years back, and a couple we're clunkers but the rest looked awesome! Sometimes I just want "safe play" fun: no "sex", just mutual touching and masterbation and blowing my load on her. Maybe her ass would be good for that!

I have seen her on and of for three years. The first time we met was 250 one hour. She was really hot back then great body pretty face. BBC and covered fs first pop bbfs second. She went down hill for awhile. Then came back and looked ok. Would see her for 100 BBj and bbfs. Last time I saw her she looked terrible. To skinny barley the same girl I first meet. It was a car date 70 for everything. She also has a loser boyfriend now that's always close by. It's a shame cause she was a lot of fun at one point. Unless she cleaned herself up I wouldn't go back.