Blonde Bombshell 631-997-8103

Saw her a week or 2 ago in Ronkonkoma
Took the ss for 100 since there were no reviews

She is the girl in the pics...pretty cute blonde spinner
Started with bbbj...then daty for a while until she needed to get pounded
First mish until I felt I was close...then switched to doggie so I could get a good view of her cute little ass.
She did not rush me whatsoever
We were just a tad over the 15 mins and she said that had I not busted yet we would have kept going

Very nice girl
Worth the price of admission
Ss100 hh150 h200

quote="Slinky Bender, post: 1070601, member: 13"]From the top right pic in the ad she looks older than 24. Any comment on that?[/quote]

She could be anywhere from 24-29. I Saw her last week in Sayville went by the name Michelle. Was gonna write a review, but anyways... I'll just add it here.
l Set up appt by text, $100 SS, was nervous about LE since she had no prior reviews (but I did see a link to an ad in another location),
plus when I got there some old Indian guy was waving me away from where she said to park, so I thought it was a sting or something... turns out he was just telling me it's someone else's spot.
She's probably the girl in the pictures, petite and cute with small tits. Only drawback was that she had a few spots on her face that may be indicative of drug use (trying to be very careful here not to accuse) although she was in no way distant or anything (she also waited until after our session to smoke a cigarette).
On to our session, didn't have to wait once I got there and texted her. She opened the door standing slightly behind it. Service was similar to what ChicagoMade said started off with a bbbj, she had good skills nice tongue action. I actually only wanted a bbbj initially, but once she started I feel the need to fuck her. So moved into doggy for a few, then flipped her for daty, pretty kitty no smell whatsoever probably the best looking part of her. Next I moved her into mish, which she seemed to be enjoying; I probably wasn't gonna cum in time with the bag, so I was relieved when she said "you can take the condom off....
and finish anywhere" which I obliged by finishing up cim.
Overall I'd say, the price was worth it. No rush whatsoever, and she's a very nice girl (for now atleast).

I've seen her 3 times over the past 5 weeks.once at her apartment/house and 2 times in Port Jeff (don't like this location because of visibility pulling in and out).

Anyway she's a spinner and I'd estimate her at 32 yrs old.she looked good when I saw her and always had a sexy outfit on when I arrived.the first time I contacted her was after reading the phone number in trigeeks post .I texted her back and forth but it just didn't work out.then one night the stars aligNed but it was a little high maintenance,I almost bailed out because her neighbors were weirdin me out as I waited for her to get ready.

Anyway as I pulled away to leave she cal k ed me and said just pull in and fuck them ,so I did.I was happy I did.I saw no evidence of drug use in fact she was completely dolled up for me and underneath was sporting the outfit from her ad in the post below.

She likes sucking cock,in fact it may be one of her favorite things to do.several was great at it and kept it going as lo ng as I wanted following direction without hesitation.Dt,attn. To boys,great tongue action.
Cfs was next and she started with the best RCG I've had in a long time.this is her favorite posit in and she came several times.the she actually spun around keeping me inside her and CG was great.
doggie, with me standing and her on the bed and I fuck ed the ever loving shit out of her ,she was screaming and really enjoyed it ,in fact she asked me to slap her tiny ass and I obliged ,she kept saying harder! Flipped for Mish and once,again she was screaming and cumming till I blew .150 HH. BTW while I'm banging her she's saying " I wanna taste it

So I go see her again in Port Jeff weekend afternoon set up by text.this time same scenario dressed in a sexy short,short one piece no underwear.her as is as cute as they come.btw if your a tit man this isn't your girl,but her kitty is on fire.no daty she wasn't up for it this day.anyway same great service,even better bbbj,little hair pulling during RCG.this time she says I want your cum in my mouth.she knelt down and ducked me dry and cleaned up any leftovers,truly a great finish.

Saw her one more time ,pret t y much a duplicate experience.like I said that Pott jeff location isn't my favorite.also she smokes but not while your there unless you're ok withthat.also she asked me to graphics her smokes on the way once which I deducted.

Beware though she may text you out of the Blue .she's a little UTR now but the number in trigeek post in the ad 631-512-6146 works.the first time I contacted her she wasn't advertising and I simply told her I saw her ad a couple of weeks back and saved her number......enjoy!

Saw her tonight in Port Jeff based on the reviews here. Went by the name Stacy. I actually tried hooking up with her Sunday but she bailed on me as I was on my way 5 min away. Something with her sister's abusive boyfriend. She seemed genuinely apologetic and made it up to me by giving me a short stay for 80. Still made me wait a while today though.

Previous reviews and pics from her ad are accurate. Really cute spinner body, cute face, tiny tits, perfect little ass. She had on a kind of fishnet body suit and heels. Real sexy. She was very sweet and nice to talk to as well.

On to the good stuff. Started with a great bbbj with good tongue action and attention to the boys, DT all the way down. I asked for DATY but said she was just getting over her period so next time. Slipped on the cover and started in RCG, apparently "her thing." Tell you what, it was nice having a girl on top and not being crushed by her fat ass lol. After a while I flipped her for mish and finished in doggy with a nice view of her ass. Blew in the bag. She seemed very into it and I was actually worried that the neighbors might hear us lol.

Afterwards, she cleaned me up, offered me the shower, a drink, some snacks. I had to run but it was a nice gesture lol. We talked for a little bit, she is a really sweet girl. Only con I would say is she can sometimes be a little flaky and make you wait, but she was worth it. Lots of fun. Will def repeat.

This girl is a flake. Made a 3:30pm appointment. Tells me to text at 3:20 to give place and room no. I do and says she is stuck behind Santa parade on 112 and will make it at 4. Tells me her 4pm cancelled and that she forgot about it. Yeah, that doesn't make sense.Tells me text @ 5:15pm. I text at 5:15 and she tells me that she is at a pizza place and screwed up her order. At that point, I said, I am done, screw you. She apologizes. Told her I do not liked being jerked around. I don't care how hot you are, but you lost a good customer. I was about 5 miles away when she tried to reel me back.in like a prized swordfish. I didn't take the bait and swam away. To me, if someone does not keep their appointments and jerks you around, then they are not worth my time even with a discounted price. Good luck with this one.

Despite the shortcomings which I myself have experienced and a few stories along the way and requests for things along the way(deducted from fee) this girl is an absolute Nymphomaniac. She fucks like crazy cumming over and over again. Best RCG out their that I've experienced .I usually don't go for RCG but this girl locks her legs under yours and goes to friggin town.Did I mention she gives exceptional head? My recent visit was more of the same so no new details just if you're gonna see her you may want to give yourself some extra time as my appointments are usually between 5-15 minutes off schedule. My visit the other day I had to go home and take a nap after she fucked and sucked me dry.seen her quite a few times now,consistently the same service.Be advised trigger I almost walked from my first appointment because of delays ,it's extremely frustrating but after I'm there holding that cute tight little ass I realize It's pretty damn good

She sounds like a winner. Suprised not more people have reviewed her and I haven't seen her post in a while. Will try and set up an appointment with her. Anyone know if she's restricted to certain hours?

She tried upping her rate to $250 for the hour. Once guys start caving in to her demands we will all get fucked.
Big demand for her and the rate goes up.
Unless we have a clown in here who plans to coach her for extras. Hope that isn't the case.

Have tried twice to meet up. Complete waste of time both times, kept putting off our time to meet until I had to take care of other responsibilities in my life. Unless you have the entire day set aside to fit into her schedule you had better look elsewhere. Maybe she is worth it in the end but frustrating to work with.

So I texted her 631# about 2 weeks ago trying to get together and we set a time for later that day. It was quick and easy. I thought... ok this is good so far. But, then it came time only 4 hours later to get together and she didn't remember anything about our appointment. After we went through the whole introduction bullshit thing again, I asked well , can u meet up now ? She said "yeah, in a little bit sweetie". I didn't hear back from her for 30 min so I texted her again. No response back. Then one more time about an hour later, nothing. After that I obviously moved on.
2 days later I get a response in the middle of the work day, Sorry about the other day sweetie, can you meet up now ? This is where I get disappointed in myself.... I actually agree to getting together. So we set a time for me to contact her later that day and guess what ?.. Yep, no answer and no reply back. I really don't expect much from these women but unfortunately I have to plan out my hobbying time and don't have time to waste sitting in a car waiting for a call back. Good bye !

I try to grt her early before any mind altrying things can happen.she'd definitely not a pro that is somewhat considerate of you're time ,but once in the sheets she's better than most.it's as balancing act of where can you get good service as well as good sex.not an easy balancing act I must say but for the 100-150 range I've learned to put up with a certain amount of shit to get what I want.lately she gives me exactly what I want.certainly not everyone's cup of tea for sure but once you get her going she's a lot better tgan gir l s twice the $ imho

so far I've been delayed no more than 20 mins.I do realize this girl will probably disappear before too long as they always seem to do. My recent visits have been 5-10 mins off schedule which I encounter with many other providers. That could change at a moments notice I'm sure but her location is convenient for me timewise . Like I said this one's not for everybody just reporting it as it happened to me. Price is a negotiable item here.