Blonde Bombshell 631-997-8103

billyS

Reign of Terror
These girls leave their profession all the time. I understand if someone has a special connection with a girl. However I've seen you comment about several girls. NND argue with her, now this one and a few others.

My advice to all not just you is don't get too attached to these girls. Yes have fun. But they come and they go. One doesn't pick up don't dwell find a new one.

If she pops back up like they sometimes do. Then of course seek her out again.
Sound advice, yet not always easy for some guys to follow.

On another note, Mr. Wiggles as a frequent contributor you will find people will pick up on your online persona. Some will not like it and feel they need to comment on it, and then at times even take shots at you for no reason.
Same with you Uniquelyme, you have your own style and flair. Some resent your success with woman.

But both you are great contributors who make this board interesting. We need personalities here and you guys provide that.

So don't take anything too personal and keep doing what you're doing.

There are a multitude of problems with people in general, not just ug members. Thin skin isnt even the issue, it's that people are in a constant state of "I'm offended" before anything was even said.

Also, if we just got back to fighting as a way to settle differences people might not hide behind their keyboards or phones and be obnoxious pricks about everything knowing that they might have to back up their statements.

I was hoping my last post would interject enough comedy into the thread that the debate would die down.
Instead, it seems to have escalated.
This shit needs to stop.
Call me biased, if you like, because I'm friends with Wiggs, but my take is that Uniquelyme's comment about "frantic" was both off the mark and uncalled for and I don't think Wiggs was wrong for taking issue with it. Uniquelyme has shown a propensity for making observations about so much stuff that he needs his own forum along the lines of "Deep Thoughts by Uniquelyme" and he will be getting one the next time I see another observational comment.

So, everyone STFU going forward so that I don't have to start cleaning up this thread.

I try to see her as often as I can. She does sometimes take a while to get back but always eventually does. Well worth the wait. Her BBBJ is the best I've ever had and the best part is she is patient and won't rush me when I'm with her. Price was fair and she works with me when I need her to. I try to see her at least twice a week sometimes more when I can but sometimes my funds don't allow me to. I do recommend the hour because her RCG is amazing and I really love her passion when we are doing that. She does send me texts on holidays and even on my birthday which she remembered which I thought was really nice of her. I'd recommend her to anyone and everyone.

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
I try to see her as often as I can. She does sometimes take a while to get back but always eventually does. Well worth the wait. Her BBBJ is the best I've ever had and the best part is she is patient and won't rush me when I'm with her. Price was fair and she works with me when I need her to. I try to see her at least twice a week sometimes more when I can but sometimes my funds don't allow me to. I do recommend the hour because her RCG is amazing and I really love her passion when we are doing that. She does send me texts on holidays and even on my birthday which she remembered which I thought was really nice of her. I'd recommend her to anyone and everyone.
Interesting name you chose hope it serves you well. You may get your balls busted a little cause that’s a name many members use when recommending a provider.
Welcome and enjoy the board.

Thank you Mr. Wiggley. I know every guy here will have a different experience with any lady from anywhere so a little harmless banter is just for fun. I'm not up tight at all. I just enjoy this particular provider based on my personal experiences with her. Every person will have their own experiences with every lady.

Mr. Wiggley

Since you’re so late coming to this board and reporting on her I am guessing you must be the OTHER guy that’s fucked her in the ass
:)

So I've been a regular with her for years.top notch BBjcim,rcg.home visits no track marks clean,alert.and getting her act together and seeing her kid .drug use was weed only.till now..top 5 BBj ever.says clean but now has meth face....lost more weight and meth marks all over face it's a shame great girl to chat with..hard life and its back

Mr. Wiggley

So I've been a regular with her for years.top notch BBjcim,rcg.home visits no track marks clean,alert.and getting her act together and seeing her kid .drug use was weed only.till now..top 5 BBj ever.says clean but now has meth face....lost more weight and meth marks all over face it's a shame great girl to chat with..hard life and its back
Assume you’ve seen her recently cause when I last saw her she was fine and spectacular in the sack

Tonto25

Zero Credibility
She is pribably the hardest girl to ever to a hold of...but im persistant..ill keep trying..thanks T!