Blonde Bombshell 631-997-8103

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
Your private life is just that , private... so what you do behind closed doors is your business... if it’s not affecting her performance, leave her alone. She’s actually a great person. And it’s rare that I get involved in something like this... but the way I see it is like this...

Most of y’all don’t want your boss or SO knowing what you are doing on your lunch break... so don’t judge someone else for what they are doing on theirs.

As for the bombshell - I hope she is doing well and I wish her all the best.

Not to minimize Hep C but according to the CDC "....the risk of transmission from sexual contact is believed to be low. The risk increases for people who have multiple sex partners, have a sexually transmitted disease, engage in rough sex, or are infected with HIV." Also Hep C is curable
The real risk, IMHO, is HIV where the risk of transmission from sexual contact is not low and although in most case manageable, is not curable.
Regarding the HIV transmission part of your comment; there may be no risk of transmission if the HIV infected individual has viral suppression. You may, or may not, have heard NYS department of health has taken the position of: U=U, undetectable=untransmittable. Meaning someone infected with HIV, who has HIV which is undetectable in their blood stream, is also not able to transmit the HIV virus with their body fluids. Of course this says nothing about other STD's.

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
I tried the headline number, no service.
I tried other numbers I have for her, same thing.
Someone mentioned flakiness. Nobody mentioned stealing.....till now.
Nuff said

Mr. Wiggley

I had two recent encounters with her
This is the first. Another review will come when I have time.
Picked her up, no waiting. Went to a local motel known to many here as the land of the lake.
She went in bathroom to freshen up and came out naked. Turned all the lights on and lay down. Demanded that before we began that I go over every inch of her body and search for any evidence of marks. I obliged since she was pretty pushy about it and she made me even search between her toes. After I finished, AND NOTHING, I decided since I was examining her feet I’d lick the sole and she jumped and swatted me in the head with her other leg.
I crawled up her body, I’ve always loved her legs and thighs, and finally reached her gorgeous pussy. I love munching on her so I spent maybe 20 minutes dining. I knew I was doing ok as there were several “oh shit” and other moans along with a thigh twitch or two. Feeling her juices in my mouth always drives me crazy. She asked to return the favor and in a flash had swung around for 69 where she just devoured my cock. It’s been said many times her mouth skills are top notch but this was better than I remembered. Could have been since it was maybe 2 months since our last get together.
I passed her the condom and after strapping up she slid down, leaned way forward, positioned her pussy over my head, and turned to me and said “ I know you love watching this part” as she lowered herself slowly onto me.
The sight of her golden hair her slim back curving into an incredible ass riding me ever faster caused an explosion that seemed to last an hour.
She cleaned me up totally and we snuggled together awhile before regrettably it was time to go.
She has her detractors and is definitely not for everyone but she treats me well and satisfies my needs with exceptional service.

And Tonto she told me to tell you text her and identify yourself and she will respond

Mr. Wiggley

Second review
Met again for what was supposed to be an overnight date, at least that’s what I paid for, didn’t happen but I guess her leaving at 3am isn’t a reason to quibble.
Had planned to go into detail especially since honestly our time was spectacular, at least for me. Recent events prevent me from sharing the fun details I used to enjoy sharing but I’ll simply say I’ve always enjoyed her company and every loan has at some future time been repaid with interest.
Fun girl fun times.

billyS

Reign of Terror
She went in bathroom to freshen up and came out naked. Turned all the lights on and lay down. Demanded that before we began that I go over every inch of her body and search for any evidence of marks. I obliged since she was pretty pushy about it and she made me even search between her toes. After I finished, AND NOTHING,
I found this part of the review very odd.
All my years of mongering I have never had a provider ask me to check her for "marks".

What precipitated this?
Did you ask her to be allowed to check her because you were concerned about all the allegations of drug uses here and the Carla thread?

Or did she initiate this because she reads Utopia Guide and is aware of the allegations?

Of course you realize that if she sniffs heroin or meth then there would be no "marks".

Anyway glad you had a good time and was able to somewhat recoup your loan.

But I think between yours and White Knights experience hopefully no one here is stupid enough to "loan" her money.

Mr. Wiggley

She asked me to because of information she has been regularly receiving from a member on what is posted here
I didn’t check up her nose

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
I cleaned up a lot of junk in this thread. There was a question about the veracity of Wigs post, and my response covers the issue. I'll keep this thread open for now, waiting for Slinky to decide if it should be closed pending her becoming an advertiser here. However, while it is open please keep the comments to reviews and discussion of such.

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
In an effort to clean up the thread , you deleted my legitimate review completely.
Your "review" was 2 lines included in a longer message that was a reply to the discussions I was deleting. I was not editing down the replies. I was clearing them out. Feel free to rewrite it on it's own.

I cleaned up a lot of junk in this thread. There was a question about the veracity of Wigs post, and my response covers the issue. I'll keep this thread open for now, waiting for Slinky to decide if it should be closed pending her becoming an advertiser here. However, while it is open please keep the comments to reviews and discussion of such.
My posts are of facts that this provider is trouble and robs mongers just looking for a good time!!!

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
My posts are of facts that this provider is trouble and robs mongers just looking for a good time!!!
As near as I can tell you joined this site specifically to badmouth this provider. You have very little credibility and as such, most of your posts have been denied. Take a hint. Stop trying. Get over it and review someone else.

After a lot of thought and reflection I want to apologize to all the members of this thread and this specific provider. I acted petty and hurt like a teenager hurt for the first time and want to say that this provider has always been the best provider and even more a friend to a lot of us here and she always tries her best to do right eventually to all that chose to engage with her. She is has been a friend of mine and I was just hurt about money which she always in time works off. She hasn't done so yet in my case but I know when she can she will and has always done above and beyond in time in the past. I hope that me being petty and acting like a child doesn't deter any of you from dealing with her and again I sincerely apologize to you all.

As someone who has seen her a good dozen times...

1. The only thing she takes fron you is the 90 mins of your time that you have to wait for her (she's nearly always laye)

2. If she thinks she has done wrong by you she does try to make up for it. The time i waited the longest, like 2 hours, I was pissed and she made it up to me by doing an hour for the donation of a half. Made me happy.

3. If RCG is your position of choice you are doing yourself a disservice by not seeing her.

4. She absolutely has some city miles on her (easiest seen in her face) but her body is still hot and her attitude is very girlfriendy.

5. She gives me a happy bday text with a discount offer every year, who the f else does that? (Actually, Julie's legendary place in the city used to do that)

I would post a latest review but i don't believe in re-reviewing unless something has changed. I do believe i have a review on this thread.