Blonde Bombshell 631-997-8103

Anyone heard from CC in the passed few weeks? I see here from time to time and usually she's prompt in answering back. Possibly has a new number? Any info thanks.
Weeks? No, but a few months back. Last I heard she was with her mom?, maybe? Claimed to have cleaned up her act, but was willing to do car dates. Said she'd send a recent photo, but never did, and I didn't bother to follow up either. Anybody anything recent?

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
Anyone heard from CC in the passed few weeks? I see here from time to time and usually she's prompt in answering back. Possibly has a new number? Any info thanks.
one of our mutual friends saw her recently at a gas station (well about 3-4 weeks ago) and told me that unfortunately she looked to be in rough shape… said his guess was Meth. I hope she’s ok… the usual pattern is get clean, start back work, relapse, then jail…

billyS

Reign of Terror
one of our mutual friends saw her recently at a gas station (well about 3-4 weeks ago) and told me that unfortunately she looked to be in rough shape… said his guess was Meth. I hope she’s ok… the usual pattern is get clean, start back work, relapse, then jail…
Makes sense. We know a certain person likes to keep his girls on drugs and dependant on him. Which would be ironic since she usually scams him for money.

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
Makes sense. We know a certain person likes to keep his girls on drugs and dependant on him. Which would be ironic since she usually scams him for money.
I heard from another guy that according to her, Wigs was keeping her up and happy… I’d say he’s not to blame for keeping her on drugs… but he definitely enjoys the benefits of fucking junkies… no limits and no rules… and he usually tries to be the one scamming her out of money!! He wants everything and offers $50 in return… I remember all too well how that used to go!

Sophia if CC ever gets clean and you two do a double, I'll sign up for that so fast my thumbs will break the sound barrier.

Might die after but that would be an hour or 2 to remember for the rest of my life

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
Sophia if CC ever gets clean and you two do a double, I'll sign up for that so fast my thumbs will break the sound barrier.

Might die after but that would be an hour or 2 to remember for the rest of my life
I hope she does! She’s such a pretty and sweet girl when she’s sober!

billyS

Reign of Terror
I heard from another guy that according to her, Wigs was keeping her up and happy… I’d say he’s not to blame for keeping her on drugs… but he definitely enjoys the benefits of fucking junkies… no limits and no rules… and he usually tries to be the one scamming her out of money!! He wants everything and offers $50 in return… I remember all too well how that used to go!
Actually there is a thread here, maybe in this one, where she "borrowed" a lot of money from him then refuse to pay it back at first.
Later they came to some sort of agreement for her to somewhat make it in service rendered, but she came out well ahead.

That's why I was thinking if he's got her hooked on smack or meth again he's getting even with her.

Let's not forget what he did to Savannah and that girl who he used to smack around in Massapequa, Alyssa Panties.

Actually there is a thread here, maybe in this one, where she "borrowed" a lot of money from him then refuse to pay it back at first.
Later they came to some sort of agreement for her to somewhat make it in service rendered, but she came out well ahead.

That's why I was thinking if he's got her hooked on smack or meth again he's getting even with her.

Let's not forget what he did to Savannah and that girl who he used to smack around in Massapequa, Alyssa Panties.
Is Wiggs the former "PhotoFinish" ?
Apologies if the question should not be asked, please delete if not allowed.
Some similarities in their movements and behaviors.

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist

the agreement was for Bare anal + video … scumbag!

I just feel like getting even with someone is the wrong way to go about it. I’m not going to let someone else’s fucked up ways influence my decision making. Why would you want to get even with someone who is clearly struggling and suffering? What does that say about you?

There have been many a girls to get pissed off at Wigs - me included. My last conversation with him was very clear - LEAVE ME ALONE! And thankfully he did! In turn, he also left UG alone at the same time.

I definitely don’t miss his drama or his friend Banashit’s drama.

the agreement was for Bare anal + video … scumbag!

I just feel like getting even with someone is the wrong way to go about it. I’m not going to let someone else’s fucked up ways influence my decision making. Why would you want to get even with someone who is clearly struggling and suffering? What does that say about you?

There have been many a girls to get pissed off at Wigs - me included. My last conversation with him was very clear - LEAVE ME ALONE! And thankfully he did! In turn, he also left UG alone at the same time.

I definitely don’t miss his drama or his friend Banashit’s drama.
&
billyS.."Actually there is a thread here, maybe in this one, where she "borrowed" a lot of money from him then refuse to pay it back at first.

Let's not forget what he did to Savannah and that girl who he used to smack around in Massapequa, Alyssa Panties. "

Wow ! I musta missed a LOT!

He also skeeved the crap outta Nicki no Drip