Best "Regular" Pickup Spots In NYC Metro Area

Four in Huntington on 110

Update
This place has been on the list but I wanted to update things. If you haven't been there.....RUN.....as fast as you can to this place. Thursday night the ratio of chicks to guys was about 5 to 1. Young, gorgeous, many drop dead gorgeous. They come from all over the Island and are there to play, flirt and have fun. It was literally a sea of young hotties. Stopped in for what I thought would be a quick drink and stayed for 3 hours. Left late and they were still arriving.

Update
This place has been on the list but I wanted to update things. If you haven't been there.....RUN.....as fast as you can to this place. Thursday night the ratio of chicks to guys was about 5 to 1. Young, gorgeous, many drop dead gorgeous. They come from all over the Island and are there to play, flirt and have fun. It was literally a sea of young hotties. Stopped in for what I thought would be a quick drink and stayed for 3 hours. Left late and they were still arriving.
What time is best on Thurs?

I hear Mondays is hopping - I believe it's ladies nite and they drink for half price.

I got there around 10, was hopping when I left at 1. It may not have been "Ladies Night" but it sure had the feel. I bought so many ladies their drinks, felt like a strip club.

I have heard lots of good things about this place, I have heard Friday nights happy hour is a good time as well... a nice mix of good looking professionals from what I have been told by both girls and guys. I really have to get down there one night.

Before I ventured out on my own, I used to work seconds away from where Four is .. I could of walked there if I wanted to, to bad it wasnt around then!

56 Fighter was the place to go on Fridays, especially in the summer... is that place still the scene it used to be?

Last edited:
Haven't been in this thread at all but I'm trying (OK not trying yet but thinking about it) to get out more and would really love to know the age ranges (perceived or otherwise) of the women at all these various places.

Haven't been in this thread at all but I'm trying (OK not trying yet but thinking about it) to get out more and would really love to know the age ranges (perceived or otherwise) of the women at all these various places.
Chucky Cheese 3 - 9
Domino's Pizza 14 - 17
Mulchahys 17 (with fake ID) - 43 & 8 months
Four 20 - ?
Walmart 93 - 104
All strip clubs over 18
:)

I ocassionally go "mall bagging" at Queens Center Mall. Good place to meet chicks.

Steinway is another good spot to run on, but the influx of art-fart transplants is making it increasingly difficult. Can't run street game on a Hipster bytch.

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
I ocassionally go "mall bagging" at Queens Center Mall. Good place to meet chicks.

Steinway is another good spot to run on, but the influx of art-fart transplants is making it increasingly difficult. Can't run street game on a Hipster bytch.
Seeker started a thread about "hooking up at the mall". It's a go-to spot for me...especially the weeks between Thanksgiving and Christmas.

Steinway is what it is. Always hotties about. I like Junction and 82nd Street as well.

Gavy

Seeker started a thread about "hooking up at the mall". It's a go-to spot for me...especially the weeks between Thanksgiving and Christmas.

Steinway is what it is. Always hotties about. I like Junction and 82nd Street as well.

Gavy
Those are great spots!

The Village around this time of the year with all the college freshmen is a game spot.

The cafes near Columbia and the area around Hunters (sometimes) can be gold