Best "Regular" Pickup Spots In NYC Metro Area

I just caught up with this thread. The deal with 4 during the warmer months is a happy hour crowd that gets there around 5, sometimes you luck out and the ladies make it to the 9pm hour, at this point they are ripe for the picking. Then you have the late crowd. I have spent I cant tell you how many Thursday nights there and scored BIG 2 x in a night.

The other hot spot in the area is Blackstones. Chock full of cougars. Just wear a suit when you go.

Both are super easy to hook up in

I just caught up with this thread. The deal with 4 during the warmer months is a happy hour crowd that gets there around 5, sometimes you luck out and the ladies make it to the 9pm hour, at this point they are ripe for the picking. Then you have the late crowd. I have spent I cant tell you how many Thursday nights there and scored BIG 2 x in a night.

The other hot spot in the area is Blackstones. Chock full of cougars. Just wear a suit when you go.

Both are super easy to hook up in
My experiences at Blackstones is that it's mostly a sausage factory.

I dont know, maybe wrong nights. Are you going on a Thursday? Im always there on Thursday nights, latley alot of guys there, but the cougars are there as well.
Yep. If I'm the hood I prefer Four over Blackstones. I stopped by Blackstones a few months ago on a Thurs nite with a buddy. Bar area was crowded as usual. Ordered our martinis and stepped back to survey the scene. 85% guys/15% girls. Unfortunately this has been my experiences there a couple of times. Finished our drinks and bailed. Went to Four and had a successful finish to the night.

Yep. If I'm the hood I prefer Four over Blackstones. I stopped by Blackstones a few months ago on a Thurs nite with a buddy. Bar area was crowded as usual. Ordered our martinis and stepped back to survey the scene. 85% guys/15% girls. Unfortunately this has been my experiences there a couple of times. Finished our drinks and bailed. Went to Four and had a successful finish to the night.
Yeah 4 def has more talent. I like Blackstones a little more because 4 they go there to dance etc. Blackstones the women go to be hit on. lol

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
Walking around the neighborhood...

Where I am in Glen Oaks/Floral Park/New Hyde Park, you see a lot of fine looking girls. A lot of Indo/Pak hotties. But they want nothing to do with me. I go down to the Cross Island and walk the Shih Tzus and that's always a blast. Instant chick magnets.

A guy in another thread quoted something I wrote about 8snd Street and Roosevelt in Jax Hts. That's always a great place to scope out hotties. But I never wrote about Steinway Street. And I can't believe I haven't!

I was on Steinway yesterday with this pyt. And we were in and out of some stores. Man, oh man! What a bunch of hot tail out there to be had! I might have to go out there sans girl and see what game I can run. I left her to throw some change in the meter and I ran right into this smoking black hottie. She was on the arm of one of those pretty boy greek guido types, but she was friendly and laughed as we seperated.

But she was not the only hottie out there. All races and creeds represented.

Gavy

....The Hamptons are filled with desperate horny housewives.....and still some nice young girls on down times looking for extra help from gentleman at different clubs.....

Where I am in Glen Oaks/Floral Park/New Hyde Park, you see a lot of fine looking girls. A lot of Indo/Pak hotties. But they want nothing to do with me. I go down to the Cross Island and walk the Shih Tzus and that's always a blast. Instant chick magnets.

A guy in another thread quoted something I wrote about 8snd Street and Roosevelt in Jax Hts. That's always a great place to scope out hotties. But I never wrote about Steinway Street. And I can't believe I haven't!

I was on Steinway yesterday with this pyt. And we were in and out of some stores. Man, oh man! What a bunch of hot tail out there to be had! I might have to go out there sans girl and see what game I can run. I left her to throw some change in the meter and I ran right into this smoking black hottie. She was on the arm of one of those pretty boy greek guido types, but she was friendly and laughed as we seperated.

But she was not the only hottie out there. All races and creeds represented.

Gavy
Steinway is and always will be full of hotties.

Nassau/suffolk Club Rundown

AS BRIEFLY AS I CAN MAKE THIS, HERE ARE THE PLACES AND DAYS OF THE WEEK FOR NIGHTSPOTS IN THE NASSAU /SUFFOLK AREA;

1) SUNDAY-not sure if there are any places in the winter.....in the summer.. Nautical Mile in Freeport LI.. If you like a racially mixed place.and a late evening crowd. Oasis Lounge at the Baldwin LIRR station. Great bands..play late into the night.

2)Monday- I think most everyone stays home. FOUR in Melville may have some action

3)TUESDAY- FOR THE 40 and over crowd. City Cafe. Stewart Ave. Garden City, lots of people there. Well known for Tuesdays. At age 50 you may be one of the youngsters!

4) Wednesday-check to see where "that seventies band" plays. google them
they always draw a good crowd. SAVANNAH'S E. MEADOW . OF COURSE.

5)Thursday.....the steak houses.......The Miracle Mile rest. on Northern Blvd, Manhasset.
Tiko's? lots of JAPS looking for sugar daddies?

Also Butterfields hAUPPAUGE or FOUR if "that seventies band" is playing.....10 cover. not bad.

FRIDAY-City Cafe......Madison's Hauppauge.........lots of others to choose from

SAT: ZACHARY'S E. MEADOW

HONORABLE MENTION......NEW HYDE PARK INN?

IF YOU CAN HANDLE IT ......THERE ARE LOTS OF DANCE "PARTIES" OR EVENTS......FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO DANCE.......TUESDAYS AND THURSDAYS , MOSTLY.

AND THE LIST GOES ON AND ON........
GOOD LUCK