Best "Regular" Pickup Spots In NYC Metro Area

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
Seeker, this is an awesome thread. Will dedicate more time here in the near future. (Anybody got any leads on where the Indian cicks are at?)

Gavy

gavycrav said:
Seeker, this is an awesome thread. Will dedicate more time here in the near future. (Anybody got any leads on where the Indian cicks are at?)

Gavy
Did you mean cocks? After all, i is next to o on the keyboard. lol

Blackstone Steak House, Melville - Thurs nites
Sagamore Steak House, Syosset - Thurs nites

Thursday nites only....lots of divorced and single women. If you can plow through some attitude, there are some of the finest looking women on LI hanging out at these spots. They tend to travel in packs so like a wolf hunting the sheep....look for opportunities....there are plenty.

gavycrav said:

Gavy

Maybe he is looking for Indian Sihks. There is an Indian Sihk temple in Flushing.

RuffToy said:

Thursday nites only....lots of divorced and single women. If you can plow through some attitude, there are some of the finest looking women on LI hanging out at these spots. They tend to travel in packs so like a wolf hunting the sheep....look for opportunities....there are plenty.
Why only Thursdays?

RuffToy said:

This is a great format to use for this thread. Let's indicate the place, location, appropriate day/times, and general comments including a description of the type of women that hang at these places. Any regular venue in the 5 boroughs, Long Island, NJ and Ct qualifies for this thread.

Thanks for the info RuffToy !!!

I have heard that The Cabin on Rte 33 in East Freehold, NJ is a good place to pick up divorced single woman. I have not been there myself.

Rokin said:
I have heard that The Cabin on Rte 33 in East Freehold, NJ is a good place to pick up divorced single woman. I have not been there myself.
thanks Rokin

are they fine looking or do they have that used up kinda look??

Once we get a good overview of some of the places in the area, I will summarize the results on a rolling basis.

Keep those "reviews" coming and thank you in advance!

jyris said:
Why only Thursdays?
Not sure why but Thurs nites have been the nite to play for a long time...at least on LI. That's why Boys Nite Out for me has always been Thurs.

seeker6591 said:
This is a great format to use for this thread. Let's indicate the place, location, appropriate day/times, and general comments including a description of the type of women that hang at these places. Any regular venue in the 5 boroughs, Long Island, NJ and Ct qualifies for this thread.
Shall I drive you there too?

Geez, I didn't study for this test.

I did in fact give some 20s in my post above on these two places. They are both upper scale steak houses. The bar scene is what you want...forget the tables. Sagamore is in Syosset on Jericho Trpk just west of 135. Blackstone (the sister restaurant of Sagamore) is just off of 110 on Pinelawn Ave.

Both are upper scale places that attract a north shore LI lady from 28 - 50yrs, avg age 40. If you're not familiar with this type, strap in your seat belt. On the surface there's lot's of attitude. Must be a LI defense mechanism, must be the prescription drugs. Watch the attitude shift as the liquor kicks in then you'll see a 180....friendly, touchy feely, flirtatious. They are all in competition to look better than their friends...and most are fucking hotties. Many are married many are divorced. BUT if they're there....they're there to play. It's what you make of it.

BTW, these places attract a lot of guys. Often the ratio of men to women is high, but if you got game.....you will stand out from the sea of shlubs.

FOUR

is the name of a brand new restaurant/bar/scene on 110 in the midst of the office building complexes just south of the LIE. It's close to Gossip on the other side of 110 if you're familiar with the area.

The place is [size=+2]HOT[/size]. Place is straight out of South Beach and the women are delicious. Place gets packed in like a sardine can, mostly because it's new and novel. Went there a couple months ago with the wife and another couple. While waiting for a table the girls moved to a less crowded area away from the bar while my buddy and I found a tight spot at the bar. Had it been another time, it would have been a field day for us. Girls galore.....young, impressionable, perky, cleavage all over the place, smelly pretty....and the vibe was right.

Returned the following Thursday nite (w/o the wife), and had an even better time.

RuffToy said:
Shall I drive you there too?

QUOTE]

actually, I was complimenting your format.

it was a suugestion for OTHER posters in this thread to make things simple and do it the way you did !!!

again, thanks for your input!

No...you don't need to drive me there . lol.

RuffToy said:
On the surface there's lot's of attitude. Must be a LI defense mechanism, must be the prescription drugs. Watch the attitude shift as the liquor kicks in then you'll see a 180....friendly, touchy feely, flirtatious. They are all in competition to look better than their friends...and most are fucking hotties. Many are married many are divorced. BUT if they're there....they're there to play. QUOTE]

No surprise here...its a Long Island chica thing....long on attitude and looks...short on just about everything else. lol.

Alcohol works wonders...doesn't it??

LOL.

Thanks for the headsup!

Some Preliminary Results

==========================================================

Blackstone Steak House

FOUR

Sagamore Steak House

Sambuca

The Cabin

==========================================================

My only question is...why some many steak houses?

Guess it makes sense if one is looking for "fresh meat".