Best "Regular" Pickup Spots In NYC Metro Area

falou said:
jyris, et al

I think that's because the Jewish Sabbath begins Friday at sundown and ends Saturday at sundown, Long Island being, presumably, a very Jewish island.
Absolutely never would have thought of that. Not even sure that it's true. Consider -- Orthodox Jewish women (married or not) are NOT going out to singles bars, and most Reform Jews that I know have no problem going out on Friday nights.

Whatever -- I've noticed the same phenomenon in NNJ.

gavycrav said:
Seeker, this is an awesome thread. Will dedicate more time here in the near future. (Anybody got any leads on where the Indian cicks are at?)

Gavy

Thanks Gavy for the props...we really could use your input ( non -ficha) here !!

falou said:
jyris, et al

I think that's because the Jewish Sabbath begins Friday at sundown and ends Saturday at sundown, Long Island being, presumably, a very Jewish island.
I'm not sure religion has anything to do with it. I suspect that on the weekends,these ladies have real dates or SO's, and are not out "playing".

falou said:
jyris, et al

I assume you're joking.

Here's my read on why Thursday is the best nite to cruise.

Monday many places are closed, besides just retooling from the weekend. Tuesdays are slow, just starting to ramp up. Wed is hump day...OK to play but there's still a lot of work week remaining. Thursday is gold.....itching to get out since the last weekend, the next day is the last work day of the week (for most). Friday is mostly couples - date night, or going out with the wife or SO. Saturdays are definitely couples, if you're alone...stay at home. Sundays suck period.

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
SIDETRACKS in SUNNYSIDE

I have put this out there in the past, but the easiest (and perhaps the cheesiest) place to hook up in Queens is Sidetracks on Queens Blvd. This place is a regular league of nations going on. Asian, Latina, of-the-boat Irish chicks hanging around. (I wish I could write Indian, but I haven't seen any). Now, mind you, it has been well over a year since I last hit this place.

~ If I were to give percentages on leaving with somebody the first night, I would put it at 20%.

~ If you want to put percentages about getting a phone number, 75%.

Easy place to hook up with chicks...if you are looking for a "singles" bar. I should go back and check this scene out again.

Gavy

This place is on Queens Blvd. on the south side of the tracks. In the 40's (I think btwn 45th and 46th Streets). Best nights are Thurs, Fri, Sat.

Last edited:

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
CAVO in ASTORIA

This is a place for the metrosexual. A lot of pretty people here, so wear your fancy pants and a nice pair of Kenneth Cole shoes. It is on 31st Avenue btwn 42 and 43 Street.

A bi Greek club that gets hopping after 11 o'clock. They even have a Manhattan style line outside if you show up past 11:30. Throw the bouncers a few bucks and you dont wait on line.

Clubby house music. Every girl in this joint is Gavy approved 7.5 plus. Haven't been there in a while either. (Damn, it sucks having a gf!).

Gavy

gavycrav said:
I have put this out there in the past, but the easiest (and perhaps the cheesiest) place to hook up in Queens is Sidetracks on Queens Blvd. This place is a regular league of nations going on. Asian, Latina, of-the-boat Irish chicks hanging around. (I wish I could write Indian, but I haven't seen any). Now, mind you, it has been well over a year since I last hit this place.

~ If I were to give percentages on leaving with somebody the first night, I would put it at 20%.

Easy place to hook up with chicks...if you are looking for a "singles" bar. I should go back and check this scene out again.

Gavy

This place is on Queens Blvd. on the south side of the tracks. In the 40's (I think btwn 45th and 46th Streets). Best nights are Thurs, Fri, Sat.
I agree.....sidetracks was always a place you could hook up pretty easy.
What,,,no one mentioned Mulchays in Wantagh....hooked up there plenty in the past...

gavycrav said:
Gavy

Went about a year ago and it had gone downhill. Way too thuggy. Awful.

Mulcahy's

kicksave said:
I agree.....sidetracks was always a place you could hook up pretty easy.
What,,,no one mentioned Mulchays in Wantagh....hooked up there plenty in the past...

what are the best nights to go and what kinda ladies hangout there ??

thanks in advance.

gavycrav said:

Gavy

Thanks for the great (as always) review here Gavy ! Any age range on these chicas ???

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
seeker6591 said:
Thanks for the great (as always) review here Gavy ! Any age range on these chicas ???
Between 20-35...

I'll chech this joint out again ,even against Wet's advice. You all know that me and bunyon look great in skull caps, 'do rags & baseball caps with the bill on the sie of our head.

Gavy

I shouldn't have used the word 'awful'. It wasn't awful because there were a lot of girls there, but the younger Queens thug-guido vibe (or whatever you call those idiots) with the baggy jeans and oversized baseball caps was definitely in effect.

Who knows, I could've gone on the wrong night when they play hip hop or, dare I say, I'm just getting older.

gavycrav said:
Between 20-35...

I'll chech this joint out again ,even against Wet's advice. You all know that me and bunyon look great in skull caps, 'do rags & baseball caps with the bill on the sie of our head.

Gavy

thanks Gavy for the lead...it sounds like it is worth checking out.

what is the age range at Cavo??

I will be adding some additional info in this thread including some additional places on Long Island with hot latinas.

stay tuned for further details !!

Mr. Wet Wooly said:
I'm purposely not mentioning anything in Manhattan for fear it will be overrun with Lawn Guylanders and will be ruined.

well since no one is posting for Manhattan......why don't I start it off...how about almost any bar in the East Village...any day of the week...after 1100 pm.

care to share some specific ideas MR. Wet ????

Last edited:
LOL.

Yeah, the EV and LES are fun -- there's a bar for pretty much everyone.

But avoid Friday and especially Saturday nights. Crowded, too many idiots. Awful. Any other night is good.

It's hard to recommend a place to someone without knowing really what they're into, music, age, etc.

Don't you think?

Mr. Wet Wooly said:
LOL.

Yeah, the EV and LES are fun -- there's a bar for pretty much everyone.

But avoid Friday and especially Saturday nights. Crowded, too many idiots. Awful. Any other night is good.

It's hard to recommend a place to someone without knowing really what they're into, music, age, etc.

Don't you think?

nah...pussy on the prowel is pussy...right??? I'm not sure the music really matters. lol