Best "Regular" Pickup Spots In NYC Metro Area

Four is chock full of young hotties. 19-29
Stopped by Chi last night. Was told by staff that Wed night is their club night filled with hotties in the 30 & up crowd.

Ill come purring up in the sports car.. can hear me purring down the road...

I was at four on a saturday night a couple of weeks ago, I have to say I wasnt to impressed... Ill have to check it out one of these Thursday or Friday nights, Saturday it was older and cant say what I saw was anything worth writing home about.. a bunch of overweight chicks and a few hagged looking 40 somethings...

Last edited:
Would have been there Thursday had I not planned on going Friday. So what was your impression?
I have been there several times. I do think that it is a real good place to go. I have picked up a really hot woman there and still continue to see he. I have picked up an overweight, not really good looking but I think or hoped that she was OK looking at some point before, but that was at 2AM when all else failed. I am with you though, I don't know of another place with that many fine woman there. Of all ages. This passed Tursday was great. I do think Friday's are the day though, Thursday being second.

The great thing about Four (at least in my experience) is that there's probably a 3 to 1 ratio of chicks to guys.
From what I have seen, you are right. There are always guys and girls that come in by themselves of 2 people walk in but for some reason, with the girls, they come in buches, like many girl meeting up with like 6 or seven other girls. That really bring up that ratio. It is good.

New Club "Cafe Costa Rica" in Lindenhurst on North Side of Sunrise Hwy

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this but feel free to move if there is a more suitable thread.
I was driving East down Sunrise towards Wellwood Saturday morning (Halloween AM) after returning from the Halloween Parade in Manhattan and noticed a lot of action going on the North Side of Sunrise directly across from the Check Cashing and 116 Sunrise. It used to be a dive bar and or a topless/afterhours if I remember. Totally redone and renamed CAFE COSTA RICA.Windows all covered with a Very youngish looking very HOT Latina appearing crowd with lots of people hanging out front (and no one in costume), but dressed to impress. Cars on Sunrise from Marly Mason all the way to Straight Path & up and down all the side streets from 1 block north of Sunrise back to the street on Sunrise 3 HUGE looking guys in SECURITY SHIRTS, doing total pat down on anyone entering from the top of their heads to their shoes. The only thing I didn't see was the Garret metal detector wand, but I could not see inside the door. I circled a few times and then did a U and parked in front of the check cashing place and watched for about 5-10 minutes. The flow of foot traffic in & out was constant and heavy. Not a place I thought I would fit or gain entrance as I was dresed casual for the Parade,, but it might be worth someone doing some INTEL on!

Last edited: