Noa Noa - Astoria

Prime Steakhouse - Huntington Harbor - LI

Pub C - NYC

Red - NYC

Romance- Queens

Sagamore Steak House - LI

Sambuca - Westbury

Savannah's - East Meadow

Sidetracks - LIC ( now reopened after renovation)

Sly Fox Inn - Flushing

***Soel - Long Island City, NY

Sofrito - NYC

Son Cubano - NYC

Stone Rose - NYC

Taylor's Hall ?

The Darkroom - NYC

** recent additions

Last edited:

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
"The Hot Spot" in Astoria is dead. Owner and nephew (in-law) caught selling coke to minors.

As for "Noa Noa", I'd think ony people with a high tolerance to listening to Mexican tuba music can make that work. I wseriously doubt anyone on this board other than apr144 and myself could handle that place. Maybe, just maybe, DaveNJ...other than that, no one would make this their "go to" spot. I think the place referred to here is Nua Nua on Broadway. An Irish spot that is worth checking out from time to time.

Gavy

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
How did this place get on the list? I hope I wasn't the guy that recommended this spot. It's on Northern, just west of the BQE. Hardcore Colombian spot. LOUD!!!! music. You can't hear yourself think, let alone engage in any conversation. Ficha-esque. Don't really get the vibe other than the Colombian drug dealers that hang there don't really want you there.

I don't remember suggesting this spot and I have to go back and review this thread to see if I did.

Gavy

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
Or perhaps the place is called "Romanticos" in the above post. "Romance" on the other hand is a "dollar a dance" spot that I would not recomend as a pickup spot. Strike them both from the list...

What the hell is "Bawdy Barn" .. haha..it is called Boardy Barn on Montauk Highway in Hampton Bays. The place is as old as day, expect early 20s throwing beers ... last time I was there had to be about 14 years ago, the place dosent change though. I almost brawled with a few bouncers and this is very very out of character for me and have not been back since. Good times to be had there but a bit annoying at times, unless you are close to the 20 age, it probably is not your scene.

FAH

Claudios, Sunday afternoons... for anyone 30+ and up, probably not a bad place to be... cute little town and the famous beach up the road that is great for bringing the babes for a nice little walk along the water... this beach has gotten me laid on many occasions.

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
Claudios, Sunday afternoons... for anyone 30+ and up, probably not a bad place to be... cute little town and the famous beach up the road that is great for bringing the babes for a nice little walk along the water... this beach has gotten me laid on many occasions.
Who the fuck wants to hangout in Manorville, Suffolk County? [sfsf]

Manorville? WTF :) Claudios is in Greenport.. and anyone who has a passion for the water, drinks and women is out this way.. which is me to the T. Although I entirely prefer the other fork...

Manorville? WTF :) Claudios is in Greenport.. and anyone who has a passion for the water, drinks and women is out this way.. which is me to the T. Although I entirely prefer the other fork...
Claudios is a cool summer hang out. However I would suspect not many of us are out that far on a normal night out.

I may hit this place (tired of seeing the same old faces at savannah's). What's a good time?
I was there one time. Got there around 10. I was lucky to hit it up on a Wed nite. Was told that is THE night there. Someone I know went there on a Saturday nite and it was dead. Place had a nice mix but mostly Latin ladies due to it's location. I love latin ladies so it worked for me.