Best "Regular" Pickup Spots In NYC Metro Area

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
Great spot for young latinas. Been there a few times, and the new owner keeps out most of the ghetto element that once dominated it. Drinks are a rip, and I suggest you dance spanish music if you want to increase your chances.
Address please, LO and seeker...maybe hit there this Saturday before trying to get to Amor and the after hours spots...

Hello. n00b from Queens here. I've been enjoying reading this topic. I used to live close to Sidetracks but frankly never went in. I know from here, and from many of my friends that that used to be the top pickup spot for women in Queens. Yes that place used to be small, then the video store next door relocated, and they started expending and rebuilding, who knows what is next. I will try to hit it either tomorrow or next Thursday, and I will post my review. BTW the list of places is great, but like someone suggested when the topic was starting to revolve, it will be good to put next to the place what are the best days to visit and what type of women you can find there.

Last edited:
well, its really up to you and perhaps Gavy who suggested he might scope out this place.

my gut feel here is i think it belongs on the list beacause it sounds like a "target rich " kinda place and if I had to guess, an excellent place to score chickas. ( you mentioned pickup seems easy).

but since I have never been there, I will have to defer to you guys.

just let us know, OK Lightsout ?

thanks.

Last edited: